[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>scared to talk to anyone that isn't my mother How do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1501494717900.jpg (39KB, 456x434px) Image search: [Google]
1501494717900.jpg
39KB, 456x434px
>scared to talk to anyone that isn't my mother
How do I fix social anxiety
>>
you basically came to a website filled with socially anxious autists for social advice, what are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>39391760
By talking to anyone that isn't your mother. Just gotta take baby steps, starting with something that makes you uncomfortable but doesn't give you a panic attack, and gradually increasing the threshold of what you can tolerate by repeated exposures.
>>
>>39391760
Stop giving a shit. Nobody cares about you, nobody is staring at you when you're walking in the streets, nobody is analyzing everything you say.
>>
>>39391907
/thread
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original. snals ex woefhwoehfwoihe
>>
>>39391760
I love my mother more than anything in the whole world, she is the sweetest cutest person that only cares about her children, how about you OP
>>
How is social anxiety real nigga like just talk to people nigga open your mouth hahahahahah
>>
>>39392079
Same here, I care about her more than anyone else. She's the nicest, sweetest, most generous person I've ever known
>>
Start with people you don't care about. Say hi to an old person walking their dog. Make a comment about the weather to the fat chick working at the gas station.
>>
>>39392157
I don't know what ill do when she dies ~10-20 years time, that's when life truly will be at it's hardest
>>
>>39391760
that's super cute though <3 just please never hate yourself because of it and it will get better
>>
>>39392223

You should lay the foundations for NEET life before she passes. Disability diagnosis, state healthcare, etc.
>>
>>39392359
UK bong here, NEET life isn't that easy
we literally either have to be disabled or have a job. when I say disabled I mean spine disorder/vegetable
>>
>>39391760
You have to accept that disapproval doesn't matter and then just go out there and try.

Not sure what you can do to prove to yourself that disapproval isn't important though. Taking a nihilistic point of view can help, though it's hard to commit to that belief when someone's treating you badly.

It's also useful to think about what this person's motivation is because that can help you take their words less seriously. They're usually not responding to whatever they're giving you shit about itself, but more something to do with them. Insecure people tend to be the biggest bullies, for example. The faults people find in others tend to be problems they have with themselves.
>>
what do I do when my mum and dad dies? i'm 21 neet and they're literally the only things I have iin this world
>>
>>39392573
collect that sweet life insurance money, ive been waiting for a decade for my parents to die in a freak accident.
>>
>was away from home for awhile
>decide to just talk to random people a week before i leave since i'll never see them again
>start asking girls their names and then asking them out
>actually get a few numbers
>can't actually go on a date since i'm leaving

Lol welp.
>>
>>39392663
Totally related to the thread
>>
>>39392702
it is cause i had social anxiety and thats how I started trying to get better
>>
File: lemonface.jpg (47KB, 323x311px) Image search: [Google]
lemonface.jpg
47KB, 323x311px
>>39391760
>social anxiety of this level

you're fucked.
>>
>>39392608
luckily u don't care as much I suppose, I don't care about money , I just love my parents so much they are the kindest people ever, they both have no friends and they only care about me
literally unconditional love, it's unfair how much they do for me
>>
>>39391760
hmu on discord
you just gotta do it and not be a pussy dude
>>
File: 1503881593781.gif (2MB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503881593781.gif
2MB, 330x300px
>>39391760
lol I am scared to even talk to my own family. Get fucked kiddo.
>>
File: lsdpepe.png (241KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
lsdpepe.png
241KB, 499x499px
Hero dose of LSD and a 12 hour compilation of dogs fighting.
>>
>>39391760

You have to force yourself into social situations. Yes, it would be awkward and horribly painful when you first start out, but its the onyl way to truly get over it.

or you can rely on benzos and alcohol until they stop working and you end up worse off then you were before.
>>
>>39392191
this is way way scarier than talking to someone you vaguely know
>>
>>39393126
not the person you replied to
but strangers are far easier than people I know, even if they are good looking
I hate talking to people I kno
funny how people work I suppose
>>
>>39391760
Do you have work?
I fixed my social anxiety by working daytime retail shifts. It was horrible at first, but it helped me become more of a normie
>>
You take your balls and lookat the problem WITH THE INTENTION TO FIX IT ONCE AND FOR ALL**

and you take action.

protip: caring about what a bunch of stupid self centered people is a waste of your precious time
>>
>>39393281
So just bee yourself amirite haha lel
>>
File: 1 (1).png (705KB, 709x655px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).png
705KB, 709x655px
>be NEET
>have severe social anxiety
>go to college
>social anxiety starts to fade away
>start feeling confident
>few years later, I get a job
>people are really passive-aggressive towards me
>always anxious
>unable to eat my lunch at work because I feel so stressed
>start having diarrhea from constant stress
>all confidence goes. Start stuttering my words
>one day my boss starts insulting me in a very passive way. Keeps taking jabs at me infront of all my coworkers
>after my boss leaves me alone, I say I'm going to the toilet
>I grab all my stuff and leave out the back
>ignore all their calls

That was nearly 4 months ago.
>>
>>39392037
hey bro. have cancer? GET THE FUCK OVER IT. NOBODY CARES AND IT DOESNT EXIST
>>
>>39393487
what type of job did you work?
>>
>>39393602
I worked for a credit card company
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.