[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared to kill myself, /r9k/. Please tell me how to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1503536957414.png (204KB, 328x545px) Image search: [Google]
1503536957414.png
204KB, 328x545px
I'm scared to kill myself, /r9k/. Please tell me how to work up the courage.
>>
>>39391710
Dont. No matter how fucked up it is, it will get better. Seek immediate help
>>
>>39391710
You don't need the courage. If killing yourself is too much of a pain in the butt, don't do it.
>>
>>39391745
>>39391746
Nice samefagging, moralfag.
>>
>>39391745
Already tried that. I can tell that therapists and psychiatrists don't actually give a damn about me and medication has done nothing but make me sick.
>>
File: 1438699742021.jpg (25KB, 528x292px) Image search: [Google]
1438699742021.jpg
25KB, 528x292px
>>39391757
I'm not a samefag or a moralfag. I just think that making an effort to kill yourself is useless. If you're going to kill yourself make sure this is 100% what you want and that you aren't regretting anything.
>>
>>39391710
Don't kill yourself. (You) are a good person who just needs support in their life.
>>
>>39391710
just try not to think about it
>>
>>39391710
Stab yourself in the heart with a knife. If you can't make yourself do that, then suicide probably isn't the right choice for you yet. I'm suicidal and told myself that. If I really can't stand living, I'll be able to stand a few minutes of pain before death.
>>
>>39391710
I am also afraid, OP, I'm thinking of a way to suffocate myself without my body immediately trying to survive because of the pain. I'd need a supermarket bag covering my head, but I don't know how to stop my hands. How can I immobilize my hands using only my hands and a rope, this would be after I put the bag on my head so when I'm out of air I have no way out.
>>
>>39392632
Like that would be easy, this is the most retarded suicide method I've heard over here
>>
>>39391710
call the cops then pull a knife on them.
>>
>>39391710
Why do you want to kill yourself anon? And how old are you? If youre -25 then stop attentionwhoring.
>>
>>39391710
You'll never have your oneitus
>>
>>39391813
well of course they don't care about you if they're routinely doing your job
it's the task of the therapist's patient to spice things up a bit
basically you have to make them crazy like you are good luck
>>
>Why do you want to kill yourself anon?
Have never really enjoyed living. At best it's mediocre and at worse it's excruciatingly painful.
>And how old are you?
21, sorry.
>>39393032
I don't care about girls. I already have my waifu
>>
>>39393136
21yo? You fucking kidding me?
Get your shit together anon. Youre young as fuck, im 31, i live in a shit 3rd world country, i have no job, no friends. You still have a lot of time. Dont be a pussy, get some meds, and try to live your life.
>>
>>39393185
How old is old enough to kill yourself?
>>
>>39393240
My bet would be +27yo. Shit wont get better after that age.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.