[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /r9k/? Don't you feel bad? Women are oppressed because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 16

Well /r9k/? Don't you feel bad? Women are oppressed because not all men are perfect Chads.
>>
>>39387298
She seems upset. Not my problem desu.
>>
>>39387298
>emotional labor
This cunt has a tumblr, I guarantee it.
>>
File: 1487442577547.png (246KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
1487442577547.png
246KB, 1180x842px
>>39387298
This has to be bait. I mean, who'd type this garbage if it wasn't to troll people?
>>
File: dumb bitch.png (39KB, 947x478px) Image search: [Google]
dumb bitch.png
39KB, 947x478px
>>39387377
>>39387391
>>39387440
She's a well known contributor of feminist subreddits, she's legitimate.
>>
>>39387775
>how can it be misogynist to tell women what they should want
You'd think a feminist would be able to figure this one out. Maybe they have a blind spot towards themselves.

I also like the "haha all a joke m8" that contrasts nicely with the usual "only the victim can decide what's harassment."
Women are a natural disaster unfolding in slow-motion.
>>
File: stupid cunt.png (28KB, 872x312px) Image search: [Google]
stupid cunt.png
28KB, 872x312px
>>39387899
It just never ends. Dear god, someone stop this.
>>
>>39387298
>it's legal to be this retarded
People like that should just all die.
>>
>>39388162
And the best thing is that she thinks she's smarten than those people.
>>
File: men are shallow.png (36KB, 876x396px) Image search: [Google]
men are shallow.png
36KB, 876x396px
>>39388162
>>39388212
HOLY SHIT /R9K/ BTFO!!!!
>>
>>39388009
What I hate most here is she is literally becoming what she hates most. Force feeding her only own narative makes her no better than "society".
>>
>75% of men are with a woman who is more attractive than them
>only 20% are roughly equal in attractiveness
>5% of men are more attractive than their spouses

well god damn how is it mans' fault that the overwhelming majority of women are simply more attractive than most men?

Is it supposed to be 50% of men marry down and 50% marry equally?
She just wants to flip it the other way around, so that some dude makes an identical post about how women are all a bunch of ugly cunts and the certifiable adonis-like men are settling for hags?

the entire thing is a gigantic display of anecdotal evidence.
>"i know women who went to college, that means they must be smart! after college they start a family, which means they are oppressed"
I really struggly to understand what her point is. Men don't put in as much effort into their appearance as women, and as a result the women who spend a lot of time masking their appearance have to "settle" with a guy. I'm assuming the guys do not wear makeup, but somehow smearing shit all over your face means you deserve a chad to squirt children into you?

what a stupid bitch, I grow weary having to read this mental vomit from angry cat ladies on leddit, creating vitriolic diatribes on how society hates women. go live in fucking ghana or bahrain if you think the west is so terrible for a woman.
Go find women who literally have no option but to get knocked up by some african peasant and shit out a whole nest of niglets, compared to bored white housewives of america who are fine with their easy meandering life in the suburb
>>
>>39387298
What is this kike nonsense?
>>
>>39387298
What is this from? Seems like the /r9k/ equivalent for women.
>>
File: Incel life.png (519KB, 635x618px) Image search: [Google]
Incel life.png
519KB, 635x618px
>>39388476
80+% of men are unattractive to women
>>
>>39387298
>bloo bloo bloo why was i born with a vagina
if you don't like it kill yourself or shut up

seriously shut up, women in other countries have to deal with being aborted and raped n shit
>>39388009
>>39388368
like the difference is that women are like 5' 5" on average and if women were valued more than men they'd get murdered
>>
File: forced marriage.png (30KB, 868x387px) Image search: [Google]
forced marriage.png
30KB, 868x387px
>>39388476
Anon, I can't believe this. She actually went there. It's almost as if every post she makes gets worse and worse and she's tuned into what we are saying. Dear unholy satan, where did this thing get summoned from.
>>39388512
A notorious feminist on reddit who thinks that women are oppressed in western society because not enough Chads exist to go around for all the women.
>>
>>39388368
She's right tbqh
>>
>>39388368
>men go around hooking up with women more attractive with them their entire lives, apparently
>women wonder why their epithet is negative once they dig their hooks into a guy
>using a pet name for your wife is sexist
>husbands are being entirely literal when they "demean" their wives by calling them 'the ol ball n chain'
>wives are being completely serious when they refer to their husbands at 'the king of the castle'
>marriage is completely serious and marital relations are akin to filing taxes whilst waiting to register a new car at the DMV

my favourite part is that she glosses over other traits the guy might have, like, being, like, a totally cool dude, or like whatever!
and then she further reinforces the fact that women are nothing but looks by basing everything off of their external appearance. taking this further, she decides to project this on men in an attempt to shame them for their appearance, whilst waving away anything else they could be doing.

>hes such a dickhead ugly poo-poo head! ignore his hobbies and what he does for the family, everything he has given up in order to raise the children, and how he is a uniting force for the family unit. it's all about the woman, because she's pretty. she's pretty and is settling because the guy is a mechanic or an office worker instead of an /attractive/ mechanic or office worker. it's not all about money, don'chaknow! its just all about your external beauty, that's why handsome bums dont exist and women are squirting their ovaries out at hot garbage men

the whole thing reads like a bitter old cunt who cant even get a date on tinder anymore without lying
>>
>>39388634
How is she right? Men are constantly pressured to be better all the time, she just ignores this because, in her very words, only 2 percent of men are worth it and the rest are scum.
>>
>>39388607
>da patriarchy is keeping women down
if it didn't men would realise what a shit deal they were getting and kill women and their enablers

my life is worse than the average muslim patriarch already, i don't want to have to shower and shit when i can just murder my way to a gf

like napoleon was a neckbeard with shit hygeine and he got WIVES and mistresses and that was 200 fucking years ago, it boggles the mind that we've managed to regress since then
>>
>>39388634
Do you mean
>women marry less attractive men
Then it's probably true, but not because the (((society))) forces them to, like she says. There's enough Chads for everybody.
>>
Literally everything she just said is the exact opposite in real life. Also 99% chance her "boyfriend" does not exist.
>>
>>39388607
>arranged marriages
>prevalent in the US outside of isolated religious cults
what the actual fuck am I reading
"society tells women to settle down and get knocked up"
no you stupid fucking bitch, WOMEN say that. their own fucking bodies let them know that they fucked up and better start having babies right now or they will be a worthless hag in a few years.
>society tells people to be hungry and thirsty, throw off the chains of oppression and stop consumption of any kind!

I love the victomhood diatribe
>any women making decisions i disagree with is suffering silently
>a women being with a less attractive man is being abused/taken advantage of
>i am woke, all of human civilization be damned!

what is the solution to this problem, in her mind? everybody should just go to the gym constantly? i'm sure it would be beneficial, but I doubt that 75%+ of women exercise on a regular basis, so that cant be it. It really feels like she bought into the patriarchal makeup meme and is taking it to the extreme. if no woman wore makeup, would she still be upset that all these 10/10 gigahotties are with 1/10 paintslurpers?

has she considered that the men are doing more important shit than slathering their face with goo for an hour every day, and that perhaps the fact that women lack the agency to NOT do this is part of the reason they "settle" with a provider who will help them raise children?

why do feminists hate children with such a passion holy fuck it boggles the mind, we need a 4th reich pronto
>>
File: reddit_fatwomen.png (734KB, 1226x606px) Image search: [Google]
reddit_fatwomen.png
734KB, 1226x606px
>>39388783
whenever you see a woman on reddit chances are they're this or a dumpy "queer" womanlet
>>
File: 1502223883876.jpg (22KB, 264x249px) Image search: [Google]
1502223883876.jpg
22KB, 264x249px
>>39388880
>that friend-zone beta male head tilt in pictures
>>
>>39388476
shes just an idiot with a cuck boyfriend who enables her delusions

I see disgusting fat fucks with normal men all the time, way more than the opposite way around. She doesn't take make up into account either i imagine
>>
>>39388476
>admits it's shitty for women
B...but its worse in Ghana!!

LMAO nice argument there.
>>
>>39389103
Not that guy, but do you also think it's "shitty for women" because only 2 percent of men are Chads apparently? That is female entitlement on a level I struggle to comprehend.
>>
>>39389103
Just because you think you deserve better doesn't mean you have it bad. Western women couldn't be more pampered, they're just upset that their world isn't literally perfect.

They expect men to be career oriented and work all the time but also somehow have time to go to the gym and all that shit for them and get buff. Mean while all she has to do is not eat ice cream by the scoop to stay in shape (which the majority of women fail to do because they're so fucking lazy and impulsive.
>>
>>39388607
reddit has greentexting? wtf?
>>
>>39387298
Ya but listen to this they all want chads
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39389234
>>39389187
Doesn't even matter. Women have a way to get everything they want and it haz become socially acceptable. All they have to do is have a Chad baby then marry a beta provider. She doesn't have to settle for beta genes anymore.

Nothing women hate more than having to give birth to a beta's babies because of circumstance. Pretty sure if they did a study about the correlation between beta fathers and post partem depression they'd find something.
>>
File: marriage.png (33KB, 869x414px) Image search: [Google]
marriage.png
33KB, 869x414px
If she posts one more autistic post I want to post her picture her. But I don't want to get in trouble.
>>
>>39387298
There's such an amazing amount of contradictions in this. I'm sure it made sense somewhere in her crazy crazy head, but written down, reading it again, she still thought that this was a good contribution. The biggest contradiction is the one she's never ever going to realize, that she's a complete dumbass, not an intellectual.
>>
>>39390464
Do it anon, you are safe here
>>
>>39390464
I can already imagine how she would look like. My bets are on unusual hair color.
>>
honestly it'd be pretty fun to me to work out and get a good bod and be super hygienic, then when she approaches me and thinks I'm hot, to tell her "sorry, not interested."

That would be the ultimate blowout and she'd bitch about it on tumblr and leddit
>>
File: 1500662591921.png (348KB, 599x432px) Image search: [Google]
1500662591921.png
348KB, 599x432px
>>39387298
Whoa, so, I was led to believe that as a loser without a steady job or impressive career that I couldn't get a girl. Apparently I have been selling myself short.
>>
Nah because all those women from small-town America ignored me despite me being the epitome of what they say they want: a stable, well-spoken, smart, and sweet type.

They ignored me in favor of human trash. They made their beds and now they can sleep in them. I just enjoy seeing women as unhappy as I am.
>>
>>39388368
She mad because Chad isn't into her
>>
>>39392554
But /pol/ and the entire internet think that men like you are oppressing women because of the stance you take in life.
Your thoughts, anon?
>>
>>39387298
i've actually seen an increasing number of couples where the guy was more attractive than the woman myself

seems to me like men have been cucked by the 'looks aren't everything' meme more so than the opposite. it just seems like women aren't beholden to the beauty standards they used to be. i've seen a lot of fat or otherwise 6-7/10 women with pretty good looking guys.
>>
File: 1498783842601.png (25KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498783842601.png
25KB, 650x650px
>i have a degree
>i am very smart

stopped reading
>>
>implying I would ever read that many words by some dizzy roast beef curtain harpy
>>
>>39393285

I don't give a fuck what I am doing to them. I just like seeing them unhappy. It is one of the few things that brings a bit of light into my bleak, miserable existence.

Let them deal with the consequences of their actions for the first time in their lives. Maybe they'll learn a thing or two. Oh, right, I'm talking about women. Of course they won't. Everyone will tell them that it isn't their fault, misogyny, toxic masculinity, etc.

If they wanted guys with careers they should have picked guys with careers. If they wanted guys who weren't assholes to them, they should have picked guys who weren't assholes. But apparently women are turned into mindless animals when some deadbeat felon with a strong jawline and some muscles glances their way and aren't responsible for their actions.

Am I going to be alone for the rest of my life hating women like this? Probably. Would I have been alone otherwise? Probably. Women aren't ever going to be attracted to me. That's fine. It's their choice to make. But don't *whine about the choices you make and the mistakes you made, and keep making.*

I love seeing these articles about women in major metro areas not being able to find any eligible guys, so, clearly there's a shortage of guys. I live in a major metro area, have a decent career, am not at least entirely repulsive, but I still can't even get Sally Snaggletooth the 400 lb paraplegic mother of four to glance my way, much less any women to whom I would actually be attracted. So, I think I'm entitled to a little bit of bitterness.
>>
>>39387298
what can i take a 4 week training course in and make 26k a year?
>>
>>39392036
Guaranteed all those guys she was talking about were Chad-types. Robots are completely invisible to women like this.
>>
File: IMG_0910.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>39387298
>chud

Kek
>>
>>39387298
she has some good points desu
>>
>>39387298
>this is how the average woman thinks
Holy shit I'm glad I never had a gf. This post made me MGTOW
>>
File: 1501439895452.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1501439895452.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>the only time women acknowledge the other 80% of guys is when they hit the wall, pregnant with Chad/Tyrone's baby, and need a beta provider
Fuck these creatures are disgusting
>>
File: 1449955126932.jpg (78KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449955126932.jpg
78KB, 1068x600px
>>39387298
Oh boy so many rhetorical fallacies, It's like an English teacher's field trip. Where shall we begin?
>Generalizing the genders in general
>"Don't get me wrong money isn't everything", begins talking about why money is everything
>Implying the Army, which is literally comprised of labor, is Easy
>Implying Liberal education degrees are any more viable to the work force than the options presented before
>"they have cultivated zero skills and disdain liberal education" Impractical vocabulary to make herself sound more knowledgeable because she actually doesn't know wtf she's even talking about
>"All my friends from Highschool with bachelors have married guys with no degrees." Uses her few friends from High school to generalize all of Woman.
>Asses Intelligence based of Degrees
>Implies her friends aren't with emotional stunted guys because of attraction
>Does not consider other reasons for why her other female acquaintances all end up with losers
>Every claim, context, topic, and statement is entirely anecdotal
>Uses cuteness, as an argument to represent the oppression of the fairer gender
>My boyfriend
>Implies a small percentage of men are successful
>Uses cultivate excessively as an impractical method of sounding more sophisticated
>Imaginary Statistics
>Uses Imaginary numbers, and Imaginary figures to suggest a point
>Keeps repeating money doesn't matter while talking about why money matters throughout entire argument
>Says 1000 girls to 1 Chad because she knows Chad has fucked 100 girls
>Implying Women settling down isn't subjective
>Implying women don't do the exact same thing she is portraying men to do
>Implying Men don't feel pressured
>Implying The Dating dynamic is not completely in a woman's favor
>Implying Women ask men out, pay for food, i.e. put in more effort.
>Implying Marriage is stacked against the woman when statistically it is in her favor
>Implying men aren't afraid of being alone at 30 as well
>The media
This is Mind Numbing
>>
One final bump, this thread did not get as much attention as it should have.
>>
>>39395893
I'll give you a bump, I know you worked hard at making that screencap.
>>
>>39394604
Well, women would stop tying to find beta providers after they've had a good-gene, Chad baby if it wouldn't work! If men had some goddamn self respect and stop supporting used ass, roasty, single mother, cum filled whores and making them their wives maybe they wouldn't try the Alpha fux beta bux shit. I blame men for this shit. More specifically I blame beta men.
>>
>>39396491
I posted a lot of her rants, what was disuturbing was how she got worse each time. The autism just skyrocketed with every reddit submission she made. She is absolutely convinced she is a victim of SOCIETTTTTYYYYYYY despite society allowing her to be a spoiled cunt with no consequences.
>>
Original bump given originally
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.