[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Week 2 of having a gf >met qtpie online a month ago >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2120.jpg (305KB, 1143x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2120.jpg
305KB, 1143x1280px
Week 2 of having a gf

>met qtpie online a month ago
>go on date, it was a success
>second date, hold hands at the movies, make out in the car
>texting me how bad she wants to fuck me
>oh god, i'm still a virgin what do i do?
>3rd date, she comes over
>tells me SHE is a virgin
>admit that i am one too
>everything's cool, go to the beach and cuddle
>come back, she makes me dinner
>eat her pussy for dessert, get s handjob and an awkward attempt at a blowjob
>4th date, another movie
>rubbing her thighs the whole time, her pussy dripping all over
>fuck for the first time in her SUV after the movie
>afterward, she asks ME to be her boyfriend

And that was that. At 26, i finally lost my virginity to a girl who's right for me. I met her family, she met mine, it's all been awesome. My grandpa sadly passed away last week and she came to the funeral for me, brought my parents flowers and made us cookies. She also stayed with me for the weekend.

If i can break out of it, so can you robots. Don't lose your faith.
>>
>>39387084
Im happy for you anon, when I was 17 and introduced my boyfriend to my parents they beat me and my boyfriend left me a while later because his parents didnt want their son to be a faggit as well, now they wonder why im a emotional wreck
>>
>>39387084
Good job, now it's time for you to leave my board.
>>
WHAAAT THEEE FUUUUCK

where did you meet her?
for how long were you talking?
how did you made her stay with you?
how ugly are you?
how did you become a robot?
do you love her?
>>
File: reeeeeeee.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>39387084
Welcome to chaddom faggot now GTFO THIS BOARD YOU NORMAL SHIT REEEEEEE
>>
>>39387258

Tinder, (inb4 'she's a whore'; she made it because she lives in the middle of bumfuck nowhere) talked for like 3-5 days before meeting up. All i did was bee myself. I was so worried and still am a bit that my awkwardness will turn her off, but she doesn't seem to mind it at all, she's super into me.

I've always been critical of my looks; i'd say i'm about a 5 or 6, and a 7 on a good day. But her panties are always soaked before i even touch her so she thinks i'm hot. Maybe my height boosts my attractiveness (6'1)

My robot life came from insecurity and doubting myself all the time. I decided one day that 'i CAN do it', so i've been trying for the past 2 years. Loads of rejection, but i never gave up. Now i have a gf and a new job that's better than my old wagecuck one.

It's too early for me to love her, but my feelings are definitely growing stronger with each time i see her.
>>
>>39387084
Happy for you anon! Not everyone can break out but we all need to at least try.
>>
File: 1501830499285.jpg (67KB, 653x538px) Image search: [Google]
1501830499285.jpg
67KB, 653x538px
>>39387311
This op. I'm happy you found a way but it's time for you to gtfo off my board.
>>
>>39387084
>having a car

Not a robot
>>
>>39387491
have you ever tried talking with a fem"""""bot""""" before?

is your gf good looking? how the fuck could she be a virgin? how old is she?
>>
>>39387202
No one cares gaylord. Cry about it on your containment board.
>>
>>39387491
god speed anon, and good luck.

I hope your relationship with her doesn't give her the confidence to become a whore.
>>
>>39387801

She is a qt yes. She just never wanted to do random hookups, like me she wants to have sex with someone she's committed to.
>>
File: normiesreeeeeee.jpg (70KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
normiesreeeeeee.jpg
70KB, 618x564px
>>39387084
So happy for you Anon but it's time for you to spread your wings and LEAVE MY FUCKING BOARD NORMIE LEAVVVEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39387084
congrats, you're no longer a robot. Enjoy the "love" while it lasts...
>>
File: fuckyoupepe.png (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoupepe.png
31KB, 300x250px
>gf
>losing virginity
uhuhhhhhh
either you're really good at making up stories or you need to get off 4chan immediately
>>
if this is not fake, good luck anon <3
>>
>>39388324
Consider the following:

1.) The thread is real, and even though this anon isn't the same as you he still manages to push through his situation.

OR

2.) Somebody cared enough about giving us any hope at all, false or otherwise, to make this thread.

That's why I'm always happy to see these threads. Somebody cares enough about our miserable hides to make them.
>>
>>39387084
>'if I can, so can you' meme
I'm just tired of trying. I'm at a point in life where if I were to really focus on getting a qt gf, I might still have a chance for the future. But how it stands right now, I'm a beta with 0 experience in a country where it's legal for roasties to be cum-dumpsters at 15.
I don't think it's worth it.
>>
>>39388422

It's a true story. I'd post a picture of her and i, but i don't want to become a staple of R9k like eggy

>>39388474

You have no idea how tired of trying i was too. Then, it just happened. I was reluctant to even meet up with her because i had just gotten ghosted by a really hot girl, and the one i met before her made me feel like i'd be a robot for life, saying how she hated my awkwardness and other shit. It made my blood boil because she was at best a 5 and thought she was hot shit, too good for me.
>>
So tinder is worth it after all? I have been speaking to a girl who is a friend of a friend a lot lately, but she lives hours away and I think we're both too awkward to just suggest meeting up.

Anyway, I'm glad you made it OP. I like seeing /r9k/ success stories more than people hating everything. It's nice (and uncommon) to witness anybody not being miserable in the 21st Century, let alone people on this board.
>>
>>39388942

I had to sift through thousands of roasties, but it ended up being worth it after all. There are women out there using it in hopes of finding something meaningful. You just have to give it time; i used tinder for 3 years before meeting my gf.
>>
>>39388942
Humanity has been miserable for all of time. And we still forge onwards
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.