[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >hanging out with a buddy of mine at a local pub

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2119.jpg (16KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2119.jpg
16KB, 301x168px
>be me
>hanging out with a buddy of mine at a local pub
>he tells me he's got a stupid problem
>basically he spent a lot of money on this custom hot tub. Calls it the Hand because it's got five pillars around the rim to help people get out and hold drinks or whatever
>wants to show it off, but feels weird throwing a party just to get people in a hot tub or getting in himself during a normal party
>this qt British girl slides up and winks at us, says she might be able to help
>I have to take a piss, so I leave. When I come back, friend is beaming. Apparently worked out an arrangement, I have to come to his party that weekend to help but I'll like it
>skeptical but eh, fuck it
>weekend rolls around, go to party. Tons of people
>sure enough, after about an hour the British girl from the bar strips to her underwear and gets into the hot tub
>others follow. Friend gets tons of compliments on the Hand, great time had by all
>other guests start leaving. Friend grabs me by shoulder, reminds me about the favor
>drags me to his bedroom. British qt is naked on the bed, smiling seductively
>"Threesome, bro!"
>wish I knew beforehand, but she's my type and I trust he won't make it weird so I'm down
>"Just remember," she says as we're undressing, "nothing funny with me arse. You're both going in the axe wound."
And that's how I learned a bird in the Hand is worth two in the bush
>>
File: 1500644305276.jpg (181KB, 1072x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500644305276.jpg
181KB, 1072x800px
And then OP woke up
>>
>>39386065
Did you read the last line?
>>
>>39386081
even if he had, this is one of the worst versions of these types of threads I've ever seen
>>
File: 1495815244512.png (514KB, 572x421px) Image search: [Google]
1495815244512.png
514KB, 572x421px
>>39385950
fake and gay.
oreganololo
>>
>>39385950
Should've included 2 girls being in a bush somewhere in the story. Would've made the pun better.
>>
putting aside anons shitty attempt at rusemanship for a moment

hot tubs are fucking gross.
>>
>>39385950
All this shitty greentext with a shotty setup for a stupid pun? I can tell a lot about you from your fake story, you mother ignored you a lot as a child, and for good reason.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.