[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work fifty hours a week >literally can't afford to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: just.jpg (19KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
19KB, 456x320px
>work fifty hours a week
>literally can't afford to move out of my parents' house
What the fuck is this bullshit? The only way I could escape the hell of my shitty parents is if I take on debt to move to another city and hope that I can find a job that pays better, or take on an even more ridiculous amount of debt and gamble at getting a degree from a college. Why is our system so flawed for young adults? How am I supposed to make it on my own?
>>
>>39385780
Post your face when I don't work and I can afford my own place
>>
>>39385808
u live in Scandinavia?
>>
>>39385832
A bit more to the south
>>
I am a college graduate and earn $500 a month. The pay is fixed and I have to put in a minimum of 45 hours a week, but I rarely manage to clock less than 50. Thankfully my parents don't hate me and they still bear me living with them.

Thank your god that you were not born in a 3rd world shithole anon
>>
>>39386141
I really doubt it's much worse than california. How much is the cost of living there? Do you need a car to get anywhere? Did you get circumcised at birth?
>>
>>39385780
welcome to the real world

enjoy working to death
>>
>>39386230
Rent and food are very expensive, as expected. Most people here move into rented accomodations with housemates to save on rent and travel time. With the reduced travel time, they study to try and make it to a good college offering a master's course so that they can hopefully get out of this message. No one here can afford a car on their own this early, so everyone either boards the train, or buys a scooter. I doubt circumcision has anything to do with anything that is being discussed.
>>
>>39385780
The system relies on young, productive people taking on debt and risk to ensure tight social control. Whether this is accidental or by (((design))), I do not know.
>>
It's designed that way. You make just enough to survive so you have to keep working, all while buying everything you need at the retail chains. You work for them while buying from them. There was a story about a mine having its own currency that workers were payed instead of real money, and they used that currency to buy things where they worked. That way the mining company kept all profits and the miners had no incentive to leave because everything was provided for them, but they couldn't leave because the currency was useless anywhere else. The modern world feels exactly like that, but on a larger scale.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.