[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my facial expression all day, ever day. How do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: edward_norton.jpg (8KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
edward_norton.jpg
8KB, 236x250px
This is my facial expression all day, ever day.

How do I unfuck my face?
>>
>>39385592
>How do I unfuck my face?
What do you mean? I see nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>39385592
just a smiley more anon :)
>>
>>39385607
Looks too depressing
>>
File: 1380095486466.jpg (48KB, 716x545px) Image search: [Google]
1380095486466.jpg
48KB, 716x545px
>>39385664
According to what standard?
>>
File: 1486844084609.jpg (59KB, 836x872px) Image search: [Google]
1486844084609.jpg
59KB, 836x872px
You have to address your emotional blockages and unfuck your life, but you won't do that will you? It's too hard.
>>
My mom says the same thing.
It's just tiresome living honestly.
>>
>>39385717
What if your emotional blockage is caused by a personality disorder?
Not OP.
>>
>>39385717
>started lifting
>try hardest to appear normal when im with friends
>try a lot to get outside and get new friends

enlighten me what else i should do
>>
im a bubbly energic girl who always smiles and laughs and i want a bf like that
>>
>>39385685
>le edgy nihilist mind game meme
I'm assuming you also thing walking around and never breaking an expression with a forced smile is completely normal too right? Because LE BY WHAT STANDARD LOLOLOL

Consider suicide you autistic fuck
>>
>>39385818
>le edgy nihilist mind game meme
No, le edgy metaphysical solipsism depression meme
>completely normal too right?
Why would I care about what's completely normal and why would I try to aspire to that, save to avoid negative attention?
>>
>>39385728
See a doctor who specializes in that disorder. The brain is just an organ that can be damaged and fixed like any other.

>>39385751
Wow, pretending to be someone you're not didn't make you happy? I'm shocked. This video is a good place to start, it's got some stuff about magick in it but you can just take the mental aspects.
https://youtu.be/IXGHlhcSB9Q

Good luck everyone, including myself
>>
>>39385876
>The brain is just an organ that can be damaged and fixed like any other.
But the problem is that our understanding of the human brain and medical capabilities and knowledge are not on the level to fix personality disorders like that. Some can of course be medicated to "fix" and some can be alleviated, but living the rest of my life on MDMA or some equivalent doesn't sound all that good.
Or something any doctor would prescribe.
>>
>>39385872
Your missing the point, the fact OP made this point suggest he cares what others think of him to whatever extent. The response he was looking for are ways he can fix his expression, and not some mind gymnastic tier bull shit.
>>
>>39385919
Yeah well, modern medicine is doing its best. Kids born before polio vaccines are bitter, civil war soldiers who got their legs amputated because of a small cut are bitter. The differences between those generations and this one is that those kids and soldiers just kept hobbling along on their crutches instead of spending all day on the internet complaining.
I'm sure you were dealt a bad hand in life but you're also alive. Appreciate what you have or don't, it's always your choice.
>>
File: 1499902397432.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1499902397432.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>39385960
I very much would like it if I could just "bee myself" and pick myself up by the shoestrings and somehow start giving a fuck. Sadly I've yet to have found a way to do so, so I will continue shitposting adequately.
>>
>>39386004
Alright, that's totally fine. Someday you might get bored of it, or maybe you won't. Nobody can force you. Shitposting is definitely the answer, though. Much better than taking responsibility.
>>
>>39386044
>Much better than taking responsibility.
But I AM taking responsibility for myself. I just choose to shitpost and drink during the day.
In the middle of the week.
>>
>>39386079
You are an autonomous being, so do whatever you want. At the end of the day, people really don't give a shit what you do, as long as it doesn't affect them.
>>
File: 1458857699847.png (440KB, 989x437px) Image search: [Google]
1458857699847.png
440KB, 989x437px
>>39386115
>You are an autonomous being, so do whatever you want
The problem is exactly with what I want, or will. Or more specifically, what I don't.
>>
>>39385592
Why would you want to "fix it" and force a smile? If people can't accept you for what you are then they aren't worth your time. Don't hurt yourself just for the expense of others.
>>
>>39385592
I would recommend getting some sun time first of all. After that, sleep helps alot.
>>
>>39385592 (OP) #

Pain or pleasure anon

I really don't want to encourage degeneracy but it's worked for me

Cut a hole inn ur pocket & masturbate while talking or use a neddle to prick yourself awake in same said pocket.

Or the other. Do both & report back.
>>
>>39385592
iktf
>>39385607
No normie would ever want to talk to someone with that face, even if he were Chad-looking. It just screams "Get the fuck away from me you piece of shit", it makes normies hostile towards you.
>>
>>39385592
>try to fix my posture by forcing a straight back in middle school
>had great posture since it worked in high school

>tried smiling more even faked
>still end up looking like pic related, minus the sunken eyes

Why are my face muscles so bad?
>>
>>39385592
Good luck unfucking your face

Considering how many guys you let fuck it already

Alot of women will douche their hole after some guy fucks it

May I suggest mouthwash ?
>>
>>39385592
at least you're not a mouth breather like me...
>>
That's my resting bitch face OP. People always think I'm pissed, but I'm actually just autistic.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.