[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are STEM majors so fucking annoying? Did you guys ever realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 20170829_090002.jpg (62KB, 720x365px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_090002.jpg
62KB, 720x365px
Why are STEM majors so fucking annoying? Did you guys ever realize that there's more than math and science related jobs out there?
>>
those jobs are the most important since they move the society forward
>>
>>39384662
They also don't quit bitching about how hard it is when most of it is memorization with a bit of logic. Not much actual thought.
>>
>>39384691
people who are worth anything in stem don't find their jobs particularly hard
you've been talking to the wrong people friendo
>>
>>39384637
STEM/liberal arts double major here, I find that it's really only the brainlet STEM majors who shouldn't even be in STEM who act like this.
>>
File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>39384637
>Did you guys ever realize that there's more than math and science related jobs out there?

Yeah, data entry. Have fun being cucked into handling my research! ahahahHAHAHAHAHahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39384760
I'm in pre-law
>>
Why are people in school so fucking annoying? Did you guys ever realize that there's more than conformity and dick sucking related jobs out there?
>>
>>39384637
Most stem majors dont have much going for them socially. The most interesting part of their personality is what they're going to school for.

Im a stem major and I fucking hate stem majors.

Maybe its because im in a dude weed science degree
>>
>>39384802
Because while your mommy let you stay a meet for your whole life and live in good boy points. Our mommy waited for us to graduate high school and say "only come back for Christmas and thanksgiving"
>>
File: shutterstock_79517164.jpg (197KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_79517164.jpg
197KB, 500x334px
>>39384875
I-I'm sorry
I never thought of it that way
>>
>>39384875
>my parents hate me
>why don't your parents hate you too
>>
>>39384875
Too bad your parents hate you.
>>
>>39384637
Most don't do this, for every obnoxious STEM major there is some liberal arts retard who can't form his/her own opinions. Most people are just shit.
>>
>>39384637
Everyone loves having someone to look down on, for STEM autists it's "lmao liberal arts"

It's just basic primate evolution to be constantly looking up and looking down the monkey hierarchy
>>
>>39384904
kek if your parents actually loved you they'd understand that letting you suck on their tit for most of your young adult life is really just harming you in the long run
>>
>>39384925
they harmed me enough by bringing me into this wicked world, now they can only try to repay me
>>
>>39384919
>tfw pre law student and they treat me like I do gender studies
>>
File: 7467765634_a6c079c6aa.jpg (160KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
7467765634_a6c079c6aa.jpg
160KB, 500x312px
>that feel when the STEM masterrace meme was created by the private sector to increase their labor supply and suppress STEM wages.
>>
File: Boomer.jpg (37KB, 500x731px) Image search: [Google]
Boomer.jpg
37KB, 500x731px
>>39384925
>yes son, it's 'tough love', when I blow your whole inheritance on vacations to Bahamas it's because I don't want to spoil you.
>>
>>39384937
wait till they become ill or die
being homeless will be fun decade of your life
>>
>>39384998
>no anon, you don't understand, your parents HAVE TO kick you out as soon as they can or you will never be independent
>>
>>39384691
If you get into the really hard shit you have to be creative though. I'm a legit stem nigger, went to math camp and everything, and I'll fucking tell you the shit we did was not simply memorization.
>>
>>39384985

Fuck off with this self-entitled faggot shit. It's their money; they can go to the Bahamas if they want to.
>>
>>39384691
Logic IS actual thought.

Everything else is masturbatory bullshit.
>>
>>39384998

What makes you think we can't get jobs after they die? Even if shitty jobs won't accept us, we can always start selling drugs or something.
>>
because half of the other fields are fucking joke. like they go in once a week and still getting decent grades. econ is filled with retarded dudebros and thots with rich parents. law is filled with "my dad is a lawyer so you cant sue me" faggots.

i dont look down on anyone though but i did 2 years of engineering and i never met a redditor stereotype and now i do biochem
>>
>>39385048
> imagine manchild that never left their room and never finished school being able to pay bills and find job.
This makes me feel kinda happy that i've graduated uni
>>
>>39385089
I did criminal justice, what did you see there?
>>
>>39385102
>your parents haven't kicked you out so there's no way you finished school or are able to get a job

so how are you coping with the fact that your parents hate you so much they got rid of you as soon as they legally could?
>>
>>39384691
>memorization
the classic humanitiesfag cope, lmao
>>
>>39384691
>memorization with a bit of logic
Anon, are you retarded?
t. 1.4 GPA STEM Major
also I hope you get cancer
>>
>>39384637
>bohoo STEM people so mean
>>
>>39385061
I am sorry that your parents are selfish, hate you and doomed you to a life of wagecuckery.
>>
File: ebZqtsI.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
ebZqtsI.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>39385135
> everyone who argues with me must be hated by their parents and kicked out of their homes
I kinda pity you anon
dont u have any friends?
>>
>>39385077
While a lot of fields are complete garbage some things like psychology or semantics require an immense amount of thought and introspection to study properly. A lot of psychology majors are retards, but thats an issue with the education system not with the field.
>>
>>39385226
>everyone who argues with me must be hated by their parents and kicked out of their homes
>Our mommy waited for us to graduate high school and say "only come back for Christmas and thanksgiving"

sounds like you got kicked out brah
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.