[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always remember if you make a choice in life. its always a small

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1441056235862.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1441056235862.png
64KB, 507x540px
Always remember if you make a choice in life. its always a small end to something and something new begins. There are no bad decisions if you do something you think honestly its the right thing to do, every bad decision can also be the better outcome.

If you have no friends or whatsoever it made you into the person you are, you are good the way you are if you think you really tried. Even if you were lazy, learning from the experience makes you a better person.
>>
File: 412s.png (102KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
412s.png
102KB, 500x403px
What if you are not learning anything from your mistakes and keep doing them over and over without the slightest incline to change anything about your life style?
>>
>>39384265
>really tried
>choices
Free will is an illusion, no choice you make is under your control. Making choices itself is an illusion, you are bound to react a certain way to certain stimulation and no amount of self-delusion is going to change that.
>>
>>39384265
hitler would be very proud
>>
>>39384303
Then maybe what you're doing right now is the better outcome.

Thanks, OP
>>
>>39384265
so should i just B E M Y S E L F?
>>
>>39385411
not op
Now I know this is going to sound crazy, but maybe normies are right when they say that. Maybe it's just that we never actually figured out how to do it correctly.
Sorry, in a relatively bad mood right now. I tend to overthink things.
>>
>>39384265
Good post. I wish more robots thought this way. It helped me some.
>>
>>39384265
>Even if you were lazy, learning from the experience makes you a better person
>caring about being a "better person"
kek

you kids i swer
>>
>>39385526
OP here,
yes im no far a normie, i suffer sometimes from it, but i think being yourself is also possible if you arent too far away from the socially acceptable spectrum.

I mean it like this, if you have a silly personality , doing often jokes and whatnot and everyone is mocking you for it, you can still be yourself. It gets worse if you try to mimick different kinds of personalities you see im movies, anime etc.

Only thing is dont be an introvert, or atleast try to do the expected thing from you. Example how to make easy friends: just sit always with someone in a class/lecture/break room at work and talk about stuff, introduce yourself. Do the minor small talk. Its not changing your personality altogether, its like obeying the written law, except that you get punished with social negative responses.
>>
>>39385626
Better person is not what you think.
Being a better person is also just having a lots of experience. You should think about your experiences and deflect on them. Like example if you broke up a friendship, introvertism stopped you from starting one, or atleast some person you can talk to.

People like us arent dumb, we are not waste of human life like some guy snatching social benefits/wellfare or something and making a lifing on it just because. Most neets tough have missed opportunities that led them to their lifestyle. Life is hard, it cant all end into happyness, but as >>39384308 said, i think it only partially. Freedom etc is not an illusion, it is tough only a spectrum that never ends with true freedom. You have the freedom to choose very much at this point, there is always a choice you can make. Being lazy and enjoying life is also a way to life, being hardworking and study a lot to fullfill your dreams is also one.
>>
>>39385856
to be fair i dont give a shit about your definition of "better person" is

i dont live life to be considered good by myself or anyone else you cuck.

im the main character of my own life
>>
>>39385900
During your life you get experience that makes you a stronger person, not by the direct meaning of strong. Its just something everyone does.
Btw someone looks like he doesnt know what a cuck is.
Faggot.
>>
>>39385970
the reason you're a cuck is because you've been successfully jewed to believe there is something such black and white as good person and bad person.

things like this are matters of point of view and as such obviously differ from person to person.

the fact you spend your time thinking about things that can make you a "good person" shows your inherent lack of experience and the fact you're still participating in this losing argument shows your lack of self awareness.
>>
>>39385526
Be yourself only works if yourself is something that other people want to be around. I'm a miserable selfish lying alcoholic, if I made that obvious irl I'd never get anywhere.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.