[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does it feel like the longer my life goes on the deeper I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1442926338223.jpg (8KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
1442926338223.jpg
8KB, 294x171px
why does it feel like the longer my life goes on the deeper I'm am descending into a hellish nightmare

It's like when I think I've hit rock bottom it's just the ceiling of a deeper realm.

just a couple of years ago I couldn't even conceive of the place I find my mental state in now
>>
The best time of life is until the end of puberties' second growth spurt, after that you only watch yourself being eroded both physically and mentally through the force of time for the entirety of your life, so it seems very rational to harbor bad feelings against this fact
>>
>>39384184
i'm only 23 though. and others seem to be flourishing with each passing year.
>>
>>39384247
Mate I'm 27 and everyone I ever knew seems to be in a much better position than I am. And right now I only really have one dude I still talk to regularly who'd I consider my only friend, but he is probably going to kill himself in 1-2 months, too.
Could be worse, I guess.
>>
File: 1470066498916.gif (2MB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
1470066498916.gif
2MB, 400x263px
im 28 or 29, not sure. but its mixed for me as far as my peers from the past are concerned.

some of them turned about to be retarded sex workers, some of them are extremely successful, some of them are struggling with kids, drug addicts, a lot of them just became blue collar guys.

i think what we need is a kick, a reward, an incentive, something to make us want to succeed in life.
i just don't know what that is anymore, maybe someone else knows.
>>
abandon the want to achieve something and your problem is fixed

if you truly wanted to """""be somewhere in live""""", you wouldnt be a robot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.