[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice of how to help a robot. >Go to uni >Use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: C2BwPxoVEAMrYh7.jpg (96KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
C2BwPxoVEAMrYh7.jpg
96KB, 640x720px
I need advice of how to help a robot.

>Go to uni
>Use [reddit! to meet 5 people who want to share an apartment
>We decided to get student apartment together.
>Everybody is more or less normie expect one robot roommate.
>Everybody hate him because he doesn't leave his room and is kinda a sperg.
>They want a more social roommate
>They want to kick him out.
>I think he is a great roommate

How do I convince him to change a little bit so the other wont kick him out?
>>
Tell them that they're fucking retards if they think a guy who keeps to himself and doesn't bother anyone is a bad roommate. Of course they won't listen because they're fucking normalfags.
>>
>>39384074
Dude is also the only one beside myself to pay rent on time.
>>
File: 1495205550012.gif (409KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
1495205550012.gif
409KB, 400x378px
>>39384037
>They want to kick him out.
Tell them to go kill themselves.
The fuck they think they are, to just kick out another guy?
>>
>>39384037
Give them horror stories of shitty room mates. Make them think "better the devil you know"
>>
File: 1503507580305.jpg (22KB, 229x350px) Image search: [Google]
1503507580305.jpg
22KB, 229x350px
>use Reddit

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>39384340
There isn't really a way to get roommate on 4chan. Also who are you kidding? Have you looked at the state of this site lately.
>>
>>39384393
op is right this time
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.