[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the proper term for someone afraid of everything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

What's the proper term for someone afraid of everything?
>go outside
>afraid of an invasion happening or getting robbed
>afraid of eating fast food and getting fat
>afraid of being laughed at/ridiculed
>afraid of getting arrested for no reason

>stay inside
>afraid of missing out on something interesting outside
>afraid of home being broken into at night
>afraid of becoming homeless

I want to die. There's nothing I can do that I feel completely comfortable doing, based off an extremely small chance of anything and everything going wrong. Am I just fundamentally broken? How do I become less of a coward?
>>
You are, very likely, high in the neuroticism personality trait.

There's no convincing evidence that you can really change this personality trait in adults, but we know very little about this anyway, and it was only recently they discovered that you can change some personality traits, namely openness.

Personally, I am much less neurotic when I'm exposed often to the outside world. Most people's mind can't stay on high alert for that long.
>>
>>39383901
paranoid schizophrenic?
>>
File: OiQdR3Vl.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
OiQdR3Vl.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>>39384086
I've never heard about this. Where can I read more on it?

>>39384129
God, I hope not but it seems likely...
>>
>>39384589
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroticism
There's tons of evidence that goes into the Big Five personality groups and the traits exist across cultures.

Unless you're talking about long term personality changes, in that case, I don't know where to point you. All I know is that anecdotally, I find most neurotics get into vicious cycles of negative thought, and stopping them before they spiral out of control seems to improve mood, anxiety, and outlook, which in my opinion, shows a definitely change in personality. Exposure therapy works, as with logotherapy, in my opinion.
>>
>>39383901
I think the technical term is faggot
>>
>>39383901
A fucking pussy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.