[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be attracted to asian girls but now just the thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: maxresdefault.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
I used to be attracted to asian girls but now just the thought of accidentally having a hapa kid scares me. Think I might have to stick to white women.

Even though I'm a virgin I'm thinking about these things...
>>
>>39383230
The guy on the right doesn't even look like a hapa, he just looks like a light pinoy
>>
Hapas really have it the hardest. They get all the cons of not being white and none of the pros. Everybody thinks they are an acceptable target for their pent up frustration. Faced with such odds, hapas either become mentally ill or they become highly moral and thoughtful individuals.
>>
>another thread about race and sex
You are worse than normies. This is Access Hollywood-tier low-brow garbage. Race and sex. Race and sex. Race and sex.

Fuck off and find a personality that isn't flooded with concerns of gossip and superficial shit.

Actually no, this is clearly a sisyphean task. I'm out. Might as well rename this board /TMZ/ - Gossip and Orbiters.
>>
>>39383322
>hapa detected

organical
>>
>>39383360
This place is shit. When you wonder why /r9k/ is becoming a sideshow for redditors and a haven for the people you supposedly want to keep out, all you need to do is look at threads like these.
Congrats on turning this place into a Top 40 radio station morning talk show.
>>
File: 1494096323931.jpg (41KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
1494096323931.jpg
41KB, 750x751px
>>39383297
>Hapas really have it the hardest. They get all the cons of not being white and none of the pros.
Eh I disagree. Sure they have it harder than most white guys but they certainly have it better than most full blooded low-tier asians. At least in the US.

>Everybody thinks they are an acceptable target for their pent up frustration.
Can you elaborate on this?

t. half low-tier asian
>>
>>39383466
People like to target those who look different. Hapas don't have the protection of either the White or the Asian group, unlike for instance, mulattos who are generally just considered Black, and therefore have certain privileges.
>>
>>39383466
>>39383492
>Hapas don't have the protection of either the White or the Asian group
Ok I'll agree with you here however hapas are fairly harmless and I feel like the media or sjws don't make them out to be either an oppressed 'race' or an oppressor - which to me is the best of both worlds.
Maybe I have been lucky as I have been pretty much left alone and ignored most of my life by those types of people.
>>
File: 1492832096420.png (20KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1492832096420.png
20KB, 235x235px
>>39383230
>accidentally having a hapa kid scares me
Yea no shit.
I wonder if all these sexpats and "redpilled" "alpha" males don't ever stop to think the kids they're gonna/have had with that "cute" asain girl will turn out to be weird looking fucked up manlet that will hate them for the rest of their lives

Like 6'2 americans having kids with 5'1 "cute" asain grils.
>>
>>39384673
>super qt to have Hapa girls running around
Are you a pedo of some kind?

You're making children not play dolls
>>
>>39384673
those girls only look like that because they have amazing families and support structures.

your kids would probably be ghetto, dirty little fat turds because you let them eat sugar all day.
>>
File: cuckkkkCens600.png (286KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
cuckkkkCens600.png
286KB, 600x1067px
>>39384673
>>39384900
we found him anons
>>
If you guys are so afraid of raising hapa children, why not let the asian guys raise theirs instead?
>>
>>39384941
>why not let the asian guys raise theirs instead?
You mean impregnating asains and then leaving them to be supported by other asains?
Brilliant
>>
>>39385092
...I meant asian guys raising their own hapa children. With white girls.
>>
File: Hapa girls.jpg (67KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hapa girls.jpg
67KB, 400x600px
>>39384900

I'm not a pedo. What your kids will look like is important. Ugly people have really shitty lives.
>>
>>39385123
>asian guys raising their own hapa children. With white girls.
Keep dreaming r/asianmasculinity

>>39385573
>What your kids will look like is important.
Why do you think hapas will look better than normal whites? You realize yellow fever is just a fad, and mostly conditioning(out of convenience) and exposure, more than genuine interest? In addition limited to a subset demographic, not generalized phenomenon

>Ugly people have really shitty lives.
But anon, you're ugly.
Breeding with a bucktoothed 5/10 chink is not gonna magically give you attractive offsprings
>>
File: 1500755481980.jpg (9KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500755481980.jpg
9KB, 245x180px
>>39385573
>I'm not a pedo.
Yes I supposed your collection of custom named children pics is coincidental
>>
Slightly off-topic but for some reason I think I'd be much more accepting of a mixed daughter than a mixed son. I think I'd be a bit ashamed of my son if he got his other 50% from a non-Euro
>>
>>39386118
What's wrong with asian guys with white girlfriends..?
>>
>>39387496
>asian guys with white girlfriends
Same stuff that's wrong about the opposite.

But then again, it's so rare you might aswell enjoy your daydreams
>>
>>39387693
I guess I see your point, but can't I date who I like?
>>
>>39384932
Why the fuck would you censor that screenshot? Dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>39387737
>can't I date who I like
You can even date dogs if you wish, nobody's stopping you

But all actions have consequences, in the case of interracial you personally get benefits in terms of easier gf and maybe satisfy your fetish, but in turn you get cultural, family and children problems.
Not to mention contributing to the imminent extinction of the white race, which you may or may not care about
>>
File: hap.jpg (812KB, 1222x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hap.jpg
812KB, 1222x1536px
>AMWF children
>outstanding children

>WMAF children
>psychopaths
pic related is a girl who went to my school and ended up moving to taiwan. She was easily one of the most popular girls in my school and super friendly person.
>>
Male hapa - unless ungodly good looking he'll be Eilliot

Female hapa - fetishized and will be a cum dump for Chads I.e Eilliots sister
>>
>>39387797
Does reddit ring a bell?
Also,
>uncropped
>low battery
>phoneposter overall
This is the actual state of /r9k/ if you haven't realized.
>>
>>39387894
hate to break it to you bud but the white race is going away whether you like it or not.

trying to fight against the inevitable won't lead you anywhere good
>>
>>39388140
>the white race is going away whether you like it or not.
That was what I said.

>trying to fight against the inevitable won't lead you anywhere good
Right so by your logic you need to contribute to it?
How does that work?

"brah X is inevitable"->"brah make X happen goddammit!!!1"
It's not hard NOT marrying/breeding outside your race.
But hey have fun with your asain gf
>>
File: Aubrey-Plaza.jpg (160KB, 736x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Aubrey-Plaza.jpg
160KB, 736x1299px
>>39388140

>American becomes browner. The new Castizo gentry doesn't have slavery guilt holding them back from treating the niggers how they deserve
>Western European fags and feminists are killed/enslaved by the Muslims they inflicted on the rest of us in a display of poetic justice. Patriarchy returns.

I'm okay with this.

Do you think the Slavs are going extinct too? They seem a lot more redpilled.
>>
>>39388250
>Right so by your logic you need to contribute to it?
How does that work?

I really dont think you should be concerned with whether your cross breeding or not. Your viewing it from a perspective of trying to fight against something that is inevitable, which I don't see the point in. But thats just how I view things. Keep doing you buddy, but your gonna end being one of those old bitter men complaining about how the world is changing around you.

>>39388362

I think Slavs will prob be the last "white" people but are they even really white? Also there is already a lot of mixing with asians there.

Asians and Africans (from the continent of Africa) will probably be the last "pure" races. Strong xenophobia in Japan, China and Korea will prevent too much. Africa will continue to be a shit hole so I don't see too many other races moving in there
>>
>>39384900
>anon mentions little girls are cute

you immediately think about sex with little girls, who is the pedo?
>>
File: 1502191864676.png (67KB, 1128x532px) Image search: [Google]
1502191864676.png
67KB, 1128x532px
>>39388540
> Your viewing it from a perspective of trying to fight against something that is inevitable
I'm looking for a perspective of doing the moral thing as a person, and actually the easiest thing.

This same logic amounts to joining a gangrape+murder because it's "inevitable" "lol who cares"

>But thats just how I view things.
Right, nihilism, hedonism and extreme egotism are the easy way out
>But thats just how I view things. Keep doing you buddy, but your gonna end being one of those old bitter men complaining about how the world is changing around you.
As guessed, yours is just a defense mechanism to make life bearable in front of the horror. "if you can't beat them join em" (you in the middle of pic related)
>>
>>39388645
>who is the pedo?
The actual pedo on a pedo-infested board posting pictures of little kids he collects to jerk off to, pedo
>>
Why is it called hapa?
>>
>>39383230
people expect hapas to be hot, so being an ugly hapa like me is a death sentence.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.