[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work hard on improving life >get stylish clothes >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Worrieter.png (31KB, 169x169px) Image search: [Google]
Worrieter.png
31KB, 169x169px
>work hard on improving life
>get stylish clothes
>get an attractive haircut
>get a wagecuck job
>become more socially confident
>still a 5'8" manlet
>still absolutely zero interest from girls

Is being a manlet really this bad? I'm not even that ugly. Other manlets I know don't seem to have a problem. Why is it that I'm still doomed? And no I'm not boring, I have hobbies (art, video editing, etc). What gives?
>>
>>39382435
"Art" is vague, what exactly? As for video editing, every 12 yo knows the basics and it's hardly pussy magnet.
>>
>>39382469
>it's hardly pussy magnet
yes, but literally no hobby other than playing guitar is "the pussy magnet". Simply having a hobby is considered okay for most normies (at the very least it's better than watching tv and masturbating all day)
>>
>>39382507
You're 5'8 it's over for you.
>>
>>39382550
Generally I'd believe this, but I have a friend who's 5'4" and his gf is basically my dream girl. And his hobby is toy collecting. I don't wanna give up hope just yet.
>>
Don't listen to these guys, 5'8 is fine, no girl is going to call you short at 5'8
>>
Don't worry, I'm really tall, did the same stuff, and also still get no female attention. I guess we are just hideous.
>>
>>39382435
>tfw 5'11"
>tfw solid 7-8/10 face
>tfw too beta to ask any girls out because I am a pathetic beta NEET.
>>
>Other manlets I know don't seem to have this problem
You answered your own question. If you were 6'2" you'd still get zero interest from girls. Your reason is one or more of: not making any effort, boring, raging sperg, autist.
>>
>tfw this is me
>5'7
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>39382435
welcome to reality faggot.No matter how hard you try the world will still fuck you over because of your shit genetics.Just become a hiki and wait for the inevitable death.
>>
there is no "getting female attention". you have to give them attention.

but fuck that. making them happy and getting nothing in return makes me sick.
socializing doesn't give me the same pleasure that it does other people because of schizoid personality disorder.

they call it give and take, but for me it's always just been me giving.
>>
File: 1480823719311.jpg (448KB, 2560x1709px) Image search: [Google]
1480823719311.jpg
448KB, 2560x1709px
>>39382435

30y.o 5'8" manlet here that lives in Scandinavia (so AVERAGE male height is 6'1" and the standards are extremely high in terms of status and appearance. Might be easier other places.

I don't get any unsolicited attention from girls, but I've had some success using tinder (don't tell them your height unless directly asked and gamble that they will think you're decent enough IRL to fuck). The hard part is getting matches, gotta have decent pics that make you look tall.
Other than that pretty much every girl I've slept with has been a friends ex or someone that got to know me through friends. Picking up randoms at nightclubs and parties is basically impossible.

On average I get to fuck 2-3 new girls each year, which is less than most Chads do in a month.

Go for the shortest girls/Asians, but even they will think you're a manlet and prefer taller guys, but sometimes you're lucky.
>>
>>39382570

I'm 5'8" and at least 4 girls have said I'm too short for them.
>>
>>39383432
Well then you are going for the wrong girls. I have never been told that by a girl. Maybe try for shorter girls? And wearing running shoes can make you seem taller.
>>
>>39383472
Why do people keep pushing for this retarded "go for shorter girls" meme? The reverse is true. Go for taller girls for increased chances of success.
>>
>>39382633
You aren't hot also 5'11 is still manlet

The proper height for men is around 6'3
>>
>>39383472

Well obviously it's the wrong girls, the problem is that 98% of girls are the wrong girls.
And wearing running shoes to meet girls is autistic, they're wearing heels anyway so even if you get an extra inch of height from shoes it doesnt matter.
>>
>>39383532

This is also true, the shorter girls are often into really tall guys because women like being dominated and the bigger the size difference the better. Taller girls might not care as much as theyre more used to being closer in size to the guys they fuck.
>>
Wait. 5"8is manlet now?
>>
>>39383596

I dont know what counts as manlet, but 5'8" is definately short enough that it limits your dating pool severely
>>
>>39382435
Has it ever occurred to you that being in HERE is symptomatic of LOSER EFFEMININITY ?...

hanging out in here is like laying in dog feces

It leaves a stench

It's like bad pheromones

ALSO, you said you'd become more 'socially confident'...

Exactly WTF is 'socially confident' ?...

you must become SELF CONFIDENT

and not 'more confident'...

you must teach yourself how to become
COMPLETELY SELF CONFIDENT

not arrogant

COMPLETELY SELF CONFIDENT

If you read your words on the original comment, you will see that you lack self-confidence completely

If you were completely self-confident you wouldn't waste your breath with these thoughts of doubt and self-loathing

Self-confidence dictates that you don't give a damn about what anybody thinks or what anybody says

True self confidence means you're happy with yourself, and you couldn't care less if anybody else agrees or disagrees

True self confidence means you don't mind being overlooked or looked down upon....

This type of absolute confidence in oneself is magnetic...

If you were in a room full of people, normal people, people riddled with self-doubt but trying to hide it like the average person does, and then somebody walked into the room and they exuded a unmistakable air of calm collected easygoing self confidence....

Everybody in the room's attention would instantly turn towards that person... The interest would gravitate towards them, because that person gave off an aura of true happiness with themselves and that's the attribute we all wish to attain...

I think by social confidence you meant you've gotten better at interacting with other human beings...

Interaction is important but what's even more important is the ability to be happy with yourself either way
>>
>>39383539
You're on the internet too much
>>
>>39383631
kys

originalleey
>>
>>39383382
>don't tell them your height unless directly asked and gamble that they will think you're decent enough IRL to fuck). The hard part is getting matches, gotta have decent pics that make you look tall
The second line in my tinder profile literally states that I'm 5'7(ubermanlet in germany). Despite that I still get tons of matches
>>
>>39382435
I know you've probably heard this a million times but just act confident, you don't even have to be, just fake it til you make it. Take it from a former khv. Also I know a few manlets who get girls and again it's all confidence, but some of them work out so maybe try that if it's your thing.
>>
>>39382435
None of those are guaranteed methods of getting a woman.
Just continue improving yourself.
>>
>>39382435
>>39383110
What this anon said. No girl is going to go out of her way to get your attention unless you're a 8-10 tier guy. If a girl finds you attractive and is romantically interested in you then she'll respond well to you giving her attention, if not then she's not attracted to you.
>>
>>39383596
Depends on the country. In Bananaland it's average.
>>
Lol white grills are trash

Gonna go slam some thicc Asian thots

T. Virgin

I swear if one more white bitch says I'm a nice guy and I'll find a girl eventually I'm gonna rape them.

T. 26 year old virgin haven't seen interest from grills this decade
>>
>>39383539
anything under 5'9 or 5'10 is manlet status

im 5'6 i should know lol
>>
working out isn't a solution, it's more like a solid contingency, like setting out traps on the hunt as well as shooting.

we don't know shit about what's inside women's spider web brains, but we do know that at the very least they are attracted to a fit body.
so you have one contingency there that you know is sure fire.

lay a foundation and don't let this fool you into thinking i've succeeded, i'm still trying.
>>
File: putinout.jpg (19KB, 200x281px)
putinout.jpg
19KB, 200x281px
>>39382435
Being a manlet without a super attractive face basically forfeits your chances of getting girls to approach.

At our level its 100% about impressing women through other means. Whether it be personality, power or money. We cant be the cool mysterious guy. We're the court jesters and bitter dictators of the world.
>>
>>39383631
Pretty true but the only way to have an aura energy of true confidence is from drugs. Nothing masks a lifetime of loneliness and feeling inferior
>>
>>39384561
>Lol white grills are trash

as a white dude i agree, white women are so horribly shit, they are just one huge retarded pain in the ass to deal with

asian girls are superior and they like me as well, i hope all white women die, the only race of women who managed to be so disgusting to me to alienate me completely
>>
>>39385139
Agreed, also family oriented latina women are top tier. FeelsGood being treated like a god, i guess a lot of their men are subhuman or they just like my white but dark mysterious phenotype. The only white girls who treated me good or were truely attracted were fat.
>>
>>39382435
>be 6'
>do all the same shit
>same results
I think it's the autism, I can't shake it
>>
>>39383839

That's surprising, I've had more success when I hide my height.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.