[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it finally dawns to you that there is something seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1503441206339.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503441206339.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
>tfw it finally dawns to you that there is something seriously wrong with you as a human being
>tfw you finally understand that nothing will ever get better
>tfw you, for the first time, actually consider suicide as a valid option

Why did it turn out like this robots?
I never asked for this, I never asked to be a broken person.
>>
have you ever considered speaking to a therapist?
>>
>>39381618
>have you ever considered spending money you don't have to speak to someone who will either shove pills down your throat or say "just be happy XD"?
>>
File: 1399061945617.jpg (22KB, 355x371px) Image search: [Google]
1399061945617.jpg
22KB, 355x371px
Nobody wanted to turn out like this bud, but here we are. Each and every single last one of us, drops of piss in a drainage ditch. Maybe it's genetics. Maybe it was our environment. Maybe God is real and He didn't send the message home with Job the first time. Maybe you should've followed Jainism instead, and now you're doomed to suffer for your karmic imbalance. Who knows, who cares. We're here, it's no one's concern how it happened.

If you're man enough, you'll eat the bullet now instead of risking a longer life and more chances of failure. Some see more chances of success, but we both know that if there were any chances of success, any at all, then we wouldn't be here in the first place.
>>
I know that feel all too well anon. After years of psychatrists and medications I've just come to the conclusion that I'm fundamentally broken on the inside.
I'm too much of a pussy for suicide though so I''m just going to endure this for another 20 years, at least until I drop dead of the eventual heart attack.
I just wish I was a better person, maybe then it wouldn't matter as much that I just don't belong.
>>
>>39381584
Boy, I don't even remember my first time.
>>
File: 1503119165288.png (716KB, 1080x820px) Image search: [Google]
1503119165288.png
716KB, 1080x820px
>tfw too afraid of the void to consider suicide
>tfw everlasting feeling of oppression by simply being alive
>>
in fact, the normies are the broken ones with low self awareness and no ability for objective introspection

but they have deluded everyone into thinking that they are the right ones by sheer numbers, becoming even stronger as time progresses and that idea stays within the echo chamber of normie society

ALL normies without fail believe themselves to all be unique and smart, while believing others to be "mindless sheep". It's also good to realise that normies who pretend to wise by going down the "I know that I know nothing" route are merely pretending because they saw other pseudointellectuals do it too.

they are born psychopaths too, willing to throw their "best friends" under a bus given the opportunity for great gain. the only thing stopping them is the thought that other pretenders might know about their actions, and hypocritically claim them to be evil when in actuality they'd have done the same. when normies see their friends being more talented then them they do one of two things. give up trying to compete, or jealously tear down the other's achievement in an attempt to feel less vapid and empty.

truly normies are great inflicted by disease of the mind, leading to their delusion. the "robots" here are the few people who were able to pass this delusion and see such cruelty and ill intent for themselves, usually experiencing it too.

take pride in that fact, that you were able to know the truth even if only to a small degree

when you truly understand how broken normies are, you will see them as absolutely subhuman, like NPCs in a game.
>>
I know how you feel.
I can't even imagine circumstances that would make me happy, let alone ones that are even remotely realistic.
I think some people just aren't meant to be happy.
>>
>>39381815
This is also where the desperate need for validation comes from. without someone else to constantly reassure them they are special they tend to feel as if they don't exist. when normies talk about love this is actually what they want, validation and reassurance of their existence drives them to do what they do. lying, cheating, begging, bullying are all ways that they try to fling themselves forward into the spotlight and get that feeling once again.

that addiction to validation is what makes them so volatile and terrible. to see someone like the typical "robot" who deals with lonliness every day scares them, because they simply can't comprehend that idea. its like looking directly at an eldritch being and going mad from it. its a deep seated jealously at the ability for self sufficiency which makes them want to ruin the lives of "robots"
>>
File: khaled.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
khaled.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>39381815
>ALL normies without fail believe themselves to all be unique and smart, while believing others to be "mindless sheep"
That's humans in general because most robots think the damn way. Hell look st yourself and what you typed
>>
>>39382396
good attempt, but I don't believe in the I know that I know nothing" idea, its better to have confidence in what you do know. I merely quoted it for the people that tend to do so
>>
File: 1503363462750.png (970KB, 713x694px) Image search: [Google]
1503363462750.png
970KB, 713x694px
>>39381584
>tfw it finally dawns to you that there is something seriously wrong with you as a human being
>tfw you finally understand that nothing will ever get better
>but you have a loving family, wife, and child that keeps you going.
>>
>>39382424
> its better to have confidence in what you do know
that's what Normies do though, that's what robots do. That's every human ever.
>>
>>39382425
Good bait. The retards on this board will fall for it
>>
>>39382451
It's really how things are going, I have a lot of fuck up issues and I will only get worse not better but I have to keep going because those two girls love me way more then I can understand and I have to finish this race right for them even if the finish line leads to hell.
>>
>>39382450
but for what reason do normies and robots do it?

can you really say they are the same?
>>
>>39382488
If you boil it down there are two ways to look at life:
>almost everything maters
>almost nothing matters
Both stances are stressful for different reasons and both are scary as fuck so it's easy to just take an extreme of one or the other and frame our logic around "what we know". It's why statistics and media reports are so popular to all types is because you can find any source that agrees with your claim, that supports your version of "right" and with that version of right we start boxing everything, such as terms as "normies" which is just a angst way of saying "them" of the "us vs them" mindset all humans can fall trap too. We hate the idea we could be like them or are like them but understanding that and seeing it both in yourself and those you disagree with is what is necessary to truly grow and succeed as a person.
>>
>>39381893
I don't understand why people don't strive to break free from that whole "validation from others" thing.
It's more of a prison than anything else.
>>
>>39382566
I'm glad you made such a good post anon, I enjoyed reading it

I definitely would say you're correct about a lot of stuff there. i'd place myself in the "almost everything matters" camp, as I see it as the more constructive and fulfilling way to live my life. I used to be part of the edgy "nothing matters" side, but eventually grew out of it as I learned more.

the us vs them idea is quite strong in what I've said too, but I truly do believe such a situation exists. many people learn through experiences in life and even more when it comes to suffering. however, what we call normies are the kind of people who eschew such learning in favour of their delusions and prefer to preoccupy themselves from any dreaded existential questioning or search for meaning. the result of this is someone who doesn't grow up mentally and retains a surprisingly childish mind-set, leading to many adults acting more like children playing pretend. the other hand is the kind of people that would browse this board, who maybe did grow up mentally, but are instead left crippled socially for other reasons, which leaves them too as children playing pretend. the truly successful and powerful people in this world are those who actually do grow up and become wiser while still maintaining social ties, and this is where the high functioning psychopath stereotype might come live. the reality is that these are the kind of people who become billionaires, the kind of people with power that others couldn't even dream of and exercise it in pursuit of what they believe to be their meaning. I also believe that anyone like this has some sort of ideal or goal driving their actions but whether it has ill intent, self interest or benevolence in mind is an entirely different matter.
>>
>>39382834
they don't know how to exist without it, which might seem weird to you. they've grown too used it instead of having self will and determination to exist alone (kind of mentioned it as well in this post briefly >>39382839).

to them, reading your post was like this:

>I don't understand why people don't strive to break free from that whole "breathing air" thing.
It's more of a prison than anything else.
>>
for anyone still reading the thread, keep some of these posts in mind when reading other threads in r9k, you might be able to notice things which you'll find interesting. I can definitely spot the trends when I skim through the catalogue myself.

>>39381815
>>39381893
>>39382839
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.