[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ssssssiiiiiiiiiiiippp Ahhh Well that sure was a NEET first sip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1499891325623.png (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499891325623.png
30KB, 300x250px
Ssssssiiiiiiiiiiiippp
Ahhh
Well that sure was a NEET first sip o the day.
Well wagies and robots I suppose would love to talk but my mugs still nearly full and you all know the rules
So just wait that lil bit longer.
>>
>>39381002
Now you may all talk. That sure was nice.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39381002
This is a smug mug of toffee coffee.
>>
File: mex pepe 4.png (199KB, 611x597px) Image search: [Google]
mex pepe 4.png
199KB, 611x597px
>conchas with coffee

Best tag team since Goku and Vegeta
>>
I was NEET for 3 years up until about 4 weeks ago and while it's good to become an estranged mechanised component of the capital wage labour construct, NEETdom has its own appealing freedom albeit financial restriction.

I should suggest some things OP:
1. Keep yourself intellectually stimulated, don't let your brain rot away just because you can. The brain is a magnificent organ capable of many abstract cognitive processes.
2. Stay constructively imaginative. Brainstorm ideas for books, read books, create your own language, learn an instrument, develop your own philosophical school of thought, start your own business with you as CEO without pursuit of an actual company goal.
3. Go for walks.
4. Just stay driven for personal goals. Deny the shallow impulses that can and will interfere with your ongoing accomplishments. They are the individuals antithesis and only serve to disrupt and destroy the individual basis of growth.

Other than that, you could always commit suicide.
>>
>>39382399
I became a NEET Because I was too smart to work I need not be any smarter
>>
File: 1503975532495.jpg (16KB, 417x353px) Image search: [Google]
1503975532495.jpg
16KB, 417x353px
Daily reminder coffee is a meme addiction and if you fall for it you're retarded.
>>
>>39382399
>tfw left NEETdom for 3 months and was doing all these things you listed
>failed at what I was doing, back to NEET again
>can't drive myself to do any of these things anymore and just waste time playing fucking games and masturbating
I fucking hate this. I saw wagie life and it was actually pretty good for me and now I'm fucked again.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.