[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale from 1 to 10 how pathetic I am? I read this in a book,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: tfw.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
8KB, 645x773px
On a scale from 1 to 10 how pathetic I am?
I read this in a book, and I am doing it for 2 weeks to a girl.
Basically I am leaving her every third day a bouquet of expensive flowers with a romantic poem on it. After the first week I told her on the poem paper if she wants me to stop she should wear next day anything in yellow and she didn't.

Can't decide if she is afraid of a creep or she likes it.
>>
This cannot be real. Even on /r9k/.
>>
File: 34545657.jpg (34KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
34545657.jpg
34KB, 535x577px
>>39380081
common guys I thought you would be more supportive
>>
Jeez, in which universe is this a good idea? You've seen too many romantic movies, but they are for women, not men. Men don't fuck with flowers and poems, jeez, just kys
>>
File: 1501785395651.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1501785395651.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
Holy shit what a fucking loser

Original comment
>>
>>39380096
You just want everyone to post what you want to hear, right?
>>
>Basically I am leaving her every third day a bouquet of expensive flowers with a romantic poem on it.
>>
File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
OKAY THEN FUCK YOU ALL
>>
Honestly it depends on if you're ugly or not.

If you're the kind of guy that a girl actually wants then this is the sort of story that ladies like to tell people about how you won them.

I say it's worth a try OP.
>>
>if she wants me to stop she should wear next day anything in yellow
Should have said to wear yellow if she wants you to keep on going desu.
>>
>>39380232
boom, right here.
>>
thats a really roundabout way of getting a girls attention, something a kid would do. just fucking make the move already.
>>
I wish the best for you and your gf quest and I want to be kept updated on your progress.
>>
>>39380048
Sounds like she either doesn't care about you at all or she likes you. If she thinks you're a creep you should have noticed when you talked to her (if you're not autistic)

How many times have you talked to her since you started doing this? If you talked to her too little it's creepy, too much and it becomes stalkerish.

Also if you're gonna do this next time with another girl, tone it down on the bouquet. A single rose or flower sends the message and it's less creepy
>>
>>39380222
I consider myself a 7/10, don't know desu. We are living in the same flat, she is almost my neighbour, when we meet in the elevator she is always asking me about my day and she is smiling.

>>39380232
>>39380241
Damn why the fuck didn't I think about this.

>>39380255
She is going to a nightclub every single weekend with her Stacy friend. I am thinking about showing up there, I don't know.

>>39380264
Thank you ann I will post again if something happens.
>>
>>39380285
I am not telling her it is me, I am leaving the stuff next to her door few minutes before she goes to work.
>>
>>39380289
>She is going to a nightclub every single weekend with her Stacy friend

This is where it ends. No true robot would ever fall in love with a girl who goes clubbing. Neck yourself.
>>
>>39380334
>clubbing is evil

kys faggot
>>
File: images (10).jpg (9KB, 315x251px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
9KB, 315x251px
>>39380096
Sounds risky, anon. You gotta be careful with girls these days, sexual assault/harrassment charges left and right.
>>
>>39380048
Don't listen to them anon. Some girls like shy guys; they think their mysterious and that they can change them. Just remember to be yourself!
>>
She might be expecting Chad to be writing them so when she finds out it's you get ready for the harassment and stalker charge.
>>
>>39380048
i feel like you could get in trouble if you keep it up, but i'm not legal expert
>>
>>39380300
That's extremely bizzare, she probably won't like that.
>>
>>39380402
clubbing is for degenerate drunks/druggies/sluts

Why do you want to get STDs, anon?
>>
>>39380048
> Basically I am leaving her every third day a bouquet of expensive flowers with a romantic poem on it.
Do you call her m'lady?
>>
>>39380048
>bouquet of expensive flowers
The book you read was an obvious scam by the botanical industry to sell more flowers.
>>
>>39380479
>>39380530
>>39380542
fuuuck I hope not

>>39380521
thank you anon

>>39380590
when was the last time you managed to leave your house

>>39380595
fuck you
>>
>>39381585
> acts like a fedora gentleman
> does not like to be reminded of it
XL keki.
>>
Pics or it didnt originally happen
>>
>>39380048
She probably enjoys the attention or didn't even bother to read the poem.
>>
>>39380096
>common guys I thought you would be more supportive
mate i hope you are baiting. this is pure patheticism.
>>
>>39380162
There's nothing wrong with poems, except as a tool of seduction, which is what I hope you meant.
>>
Show me one of the poems, OP.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
This is the 21st century. Caring about anything automatically makes you a bitch, and a creep if it's women you care about. I blame that dang internet for rotting kid's brains.
>>
>>39380048
As a fembot I think there is nothing wrong with it and it's cute, just don't expect her to become your gf and marry you within a week. She might give you a chance for a date if you're not deformed
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.