[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't like spiders, then you are NOT a robot. >solitary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: spider-web-11.jpg (279KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
spider-web-11.jpg
279KB, 640x480px
If you don't like spiders, then you are NOT a robot.

>solitary
>bites if it feels threatened
>traps normie insects in its web
>does almost nothing 24/7, it just hangs out in its web
>>
>>39378885
Robots don't fight back when threatened, they are so beta they think they deserve it.
>>
I let a poisonous spider live the other day.
I was cleaning my room when I found it. It was walking very fast but stopped as soon as I noticed it. I stared a minute at it and said "fuck it". I felt like it wasn't a threat.

It was kind of a weird experience. I felt connected enough to it to know I was safe, even thought it could've bit me at night and fucked me up pretty bad. I feel sort of a connection to bugs in general, like I can communicate with them through body language and actions, but it might also be just autism.
>>
File: tumblr_mt39k9uWE51qldegpo2_1280.jpg (150KB, 569x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt39k9uWE51qldegpo2_1280.jpg
150KB, 569x700px
Dont trust spider posters. Kill all spiders on sight. Do not pity them. You are allowed to keep one spider in your room as long as its small, but she is obliged to get rid of every annoying mosquito or fly. It is your servant. You allow it to live, but you can kill it too on a whim because of how fucking ugly she is. Do not trust spiders. If they were your size they would be slurping your entrails already. There is no such thing as a good spider. They are all horrifying abominations and there is a good reason why they kick your primal fear instincts.

Moths are cute tho.
>>
>>39378952
Me too actually. I have a fascination and adoration of insects. They are viewed as insignificant forms of life by most people, but I see them as much more than that.
>>
File: IMG_2942.jpg (54KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2942.jpg
54KB, 392x500px
>>39378885
I want a pet tarantula. They are so interesting to watch. They are like a robot in that they only respond to stimuli in their environment, everything they sense leads them to their next meal.
>>
File: 1494185404920.jpg (60KB, 475x335px) Image search: [Google]
1494185404920.jpg
60KB, 475x335px
>>39378885
When I was a kid I got bit by a black widow and there was a solid month that I thought I was going to become spiderman.

>>39378897
That's a failed normie.
>>
File: it was a different time.jpg (55KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
it was a different time.jpg
55KB, 960x721px
>called a pussy because i'm willing to go out of my way to carry bugs outside
>>
>>39379007
Most of them are ugly as shit but they definitely aren't insignificant.
>>
>>39379004
>Moths are cute
You best be joking nigger. Those bastards ruined half of my closet once.
>>
>>39378885
I like the ones that are just the ball with the long thin legs. Those tend to fuck up the bigger ones that bite me so we're chill.
>>
>>39379007
I think it has to do with their size and speed. A bigger, stronger animal will attack you, while a faster, weaker animal will run away. But insects are weaker and slower so you can interact with them. When they realize you're friendly, they will be friendly too, and it feels good to interact with other species.
>>
File: op.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>39378885
>If you don't like spiders, then you are NOT a robot.

>>solitary
>>bites if it feels threatened
>>traps normie insects in its web
>>does almost nothing 24/7, it just hangs out in its web

nice bait
>>
Spiders are bros.
>have shit ton of bugs in house
>suddenly a spider moves in
>now house is bug free besides bathroom spider
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.