[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a pedophile if you date a girl who looks really young

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1501576764991.jpg (109KB, 823x744px) Image search: [Google]
1501576764991.jpg
109KB, 823x744px
Are you a pedophile if you date a girl who looks really young and is really short but she's a legal adult?
>>
>>39378825
nope, you're just into petite girls.
>>
>>39378825
yes, but everyone else is forced to keep their shittalking to themselves
>>
>>39378825
Do you pretend she's underage?
>>
>>39378825
Psychfag here.

Possibly. When paedophiles have a sexual attraction to children, it's actually a physical attraction. Or rather, they're attracted to the physical looks and body type of prepubescent children. Sure, they can get turned on by characteristics and behaviours you would normally find in kids. But that's mainly because of free association; or rather because they're traits they associate with kids, remind them of kids, &c. Essentially, the psychology behind paedophilia comes down to body types that look prepubescent. Where their sexual arousal is stimulated by not only the sight of prepubescents, but anyone who look it.

So if your main attraction to her is because she looks prepubescent, I have some bad news for you .
>>
>>39378825
No unless youre specifically attracted to prepubescent features. Petite girls are fine faggot anon kun.
>>
How about you stop being a little bitch and stop caring what others might think.
>>
I am an adult but I'm also short and look young, since an ex broke up with me he has dated tall chubby girls so I wouldn't say you are a paedophile.
>>
>>39378825
There's this girl I work with who is literally like 4'7 and 22 years old. She's like a 9/10 who is constantly wearing the tightest yoga pants possible too. It really makes my job difficult. I don't even have a big penis but I think anything over 4" would hurt this girl.
>>
I'm a pedophile no matter who I date
>>
>>39378964
What if i like midgets, does that make me a pedo too?
Not the stumpy looking midgets the non northern ones, the ones that look like they are in preschool from behind but the face gives it away
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39378825
Only if she's prepubescent.
>>
>>39378825
No. Of course bot. They are adults. You just have a preference for size.
>>
>>39378825
No, but it makes you a normie. Congratulations on your change, now fuck off from /r9k/ you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>39380188
If it's specifically because of the preschool looks, then yeah it might be paedophilia. But what you're describing sounds more like a niche fetish.
>>
>>39379585
Because being perceived as a pedophile can ruin your reputation, get you fired, assaulted (which the police are unlikely to protect you from), harassed, disowned, evicted, and possibly jailed. There's even been documented cases where accused pedophiles have been murdered via vigilantism.
>>
File: IMG_1115.jpg (151KB, 671x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.jpg
151KB, 671x664px
>>39378825
If you're like me then yeah. You're just in denial for the time being, even if you only ever date/fuck petite adult women your entire life (as I have).

However there's nothing morally wrong with dating childlike adult women so normies can't say shit about it.
>>
>>39378825
No, it means you're a normalfag that tries to circumvent that fact. Don't even go back to /a/ and take your normalfaggotry off the site instead.
>>
File: creepy.png (22KB, 971x1310px) Image search: [Google]
creepy.png
22KB, 971x1310px
>>39382539
That picture always gives me the willies. The guy is just really weird looking.
>>
>>39378964
What if I like people with childlike minds but I am repulsed by children's bodies?
>>
File: IMG_0770.jpg (118KB, 666x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
118KB, 666x539px
>>39382666
That artist's style isn't the best in the world, though it's a pretty cute doujin.
>>
>>39382747
Wouldn't be paedophilia, then. But rather a preference towards certain personality characteristics. Either that, or one of those types that get off on mentally handicap people.
>>
>>39382510
I still wonder why no pedophile has gone on a shooting rampage. People who hurt or want to hurt others for having "bad thoughts" unironically deserve to die. Literally over 5% of men are pedophiles, that's hundreds of millions of people. When will brainlets understand that it's not okay to want to hurt so many people (including countless victims of molestation, possibly family and friends) for having "bad thoughts"?
>>
>>39378964
Have you ever spoken with any? How was the encounter? What did you learn? What did you think? details pls
>>
back on page 1 Iads
>>
>>39378825
pedophilia is a legal definition in itself, so obviously not.
>>
>>39382510
>normies pretend they arent violent monkeys
>"UGH I HATE PEDOS IF I COULD I WOULD *insert whatever torture fantasy*"
Pathetic
>>
>>39383152
>legal definition
what
>>
I dunno; ask Justin Long
>>
>>39383320
why?

roewp
>>
>>39384299
(He's dating Lauren Mayberry from CHVRCHES.)
(She looks 15.)
>>
>>39384594
She doesn't look pre-pubescent though.
>>
>>39378964
i actually fucked 4'9" girl, while being 5'11" in hs.
a we were both same age.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.