[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are dogs the only creature on this miserable earth, that you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: donotletgoofme.jpg (169KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
donotletgoofme.jpg
169KB, 600x454px
Are dogs the only creature on this miserable earth, that you can love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6cKB2jMzZg

this is a dog love thread---post pics of your dogs, dedicate songs to them etc.
>>
File: shibe zeppeli.jpg (63KB, 697x667px) Image search: [Google]
shibe zeppeli.jpg
63KB, 697x667px
https://youtu.be/8tuWvGee4T0
dog died of neglect about a month ago, and i know the other one won't survive the coming winter locked outside with no food or in a cage up to it's ankles in shit
>>
that episode made me cry like a bitch
>>
>>39378727
Finally moving into my own place next year. Will finally have a doggo again.
Who cares about tfwnogf when you have a doggo. And a ferret - ferrets are ace.
>>
I don't like dogs. They love you unconditionally. That means your love is unimportant.

Cats, on the other hand, will never really love you. They'll just placate you every once in a while, which leaves you always hungry for more.
>>
My doggo died yesterday. I cried like a bitch when I knew he was dying but now I just feel nothing. Sometimes I hear him barkingnor the sound his paws made on the wooden floor tho.
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (262KB, 1120x1419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
262KB, 1120x1419px
Got him from the pound. Was given up 4 times by previous owners for being "vicious". Showed me nothing but love, so I was confused, until a pit bull bit me and he nearly ripped its head off. Managed to explain to authorities he was just defending me. Thank fuck they went for it. His name is Tommy, but we all call him Tommy Toughcunt.
>>
>>39379304
That fuckin sucks man.
>>
I don't like dogs. Or animals. Or humans. Hell I don't like anything.

But my dog died a few months back and everything changed. I knew she was old and fucked, but when she died I was overcome by such a deep sadness. I miss her so fucking much. Every time I think about her it brings tears to my eyes. So much for being a tough guy...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.