[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me who hurt you anon. Was it a girl? A friend? Your parents.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: pat crack.jpg (83KB, 613x666px) Image search: [Google]
pat crack.jpg
83KB, 613x666px
Tell me who hurt you anon.

Was it a girl? A friend? Your parents. Maybe it was the whole world, or maybe it comes from somewhere else. Tell me about your pain.
>>
myself
I dont belong on this earth
>>
>>39377823
Everyone

Why would you make a child endure that?
>>
My parents. They thought it was completely okay to force a being into existence.
>>
It was several girls

My mother for cheating on my father
My first girlfriend for cheating on me
The girls that were one night stands bragging about cheatinf on their boyfriends

And finally my ex fiance, the woman i thought i would spend the rest of my life with. That cheated on me and left me hateful and bitter with the world, and who made me detest woman probably forever
>>
My biological father beat me and molested me until I was 10 and now I have serious trust issues because of it
>>
Myself. My life has just been a series of fuck ups with no one to blame but myself. I can't do anything right.
>>
>>39378571
what is the daily life like everyday? how did you get away?
>>
File: 6564.jpg (43KB, 510x610px) Image search: [Google]
6564.jpg
43KB, 510x610px
>>39378601
>what is the daily life like everyday
Currently or during the molestation period? My current life is just me being alone while drinking and watching anime.
>how did you get away?
My mother took me to live with my grandmother once I told her what was happening.
>>
>>39378692
how old are you now? are you a neet? I am glad you at least were able to get away anon.
>>
My parents beat me until I flinched at every sudden movement. I was homeschooled until middle school, so by the time I was interacting with other kids I was like a retarded child social interaction wise. I was the butt of every joke and the entire school laughed at me for being so autistic. Only one friend, ever, and he had autism too but we drifted apart when he became a bit more of a successful normalfag. Everything I've ever been involved in has been blamed on me, everyone I've ever met finds some reason to shit on me about something, even when I haven't done a single thing dumb yet. I thing I'm just a naturally unlikable person, my personality, charisma and prescience are like that nasty, weird looking kid who grinned and giggled like a fool all the time, even when he was being beaten up. I hurt me, and so did everyone else. I'm a real, live, loser in every sense of the word. I'm not extremely ugly, but the way I express myself and hold myself looks creepy and ugly, only when I'm expressionless do I not like weird. My voice is greasy, my speech is slurred, and my brain misfires constantly. I am completely broken and nothing can fix that, I feel simultaneously bad for those who tried and angry because their subsequent anger only broke me into even smaller pieces.
>>
File: 467t38r5.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
467t38r5.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>39378740
I'm a 22 year old NEET living on neetbux
>I am glad you at least were able to get away anon
You might be the first person to say this so it means a lot to me
>>
>>39377823
An FBI agent

He's been harassing/stalking me for the past year, both off and on the job.
>>
Myself. However, I do blame my parents a little because of how they raised me.
>>
>always had trust issues (can't remember why at the moment)
>acquire gf
>end up trusting her completely
>cheats on me
>literally unable to trust or rely on anyone for anything since

Thanks for nothing, cunt.
>>
>>39378692
why did it take you a long time for you to tell your mother ?
>>
File: IMG_1566.png (153KB, 308x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1566.png
153KB, 308x294px
I hurt myself, I just wish I could go back in time and fix everything.
>>
>>39378880
Fear of copping another beating from my father or being killed and my mother not really caring about what was happening. I mean she abandoned me pretty quick after taking me to my grandmother.
>>
It's an incredibly long story and doesn't really matter anyway. Things are broken and no amount of talking or thinking about it will fix them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.