[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a woman ever genuinely apologized to you for something? Or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: katawa-shoujo_28.png (571KB, 796x595px) Image search: [Google]
katawa-shoujo_28.png
571KB, 796x595px
Has a woman ever genuinely apologized to you for something? Or given you an honest compliment? Perhaps she gave you a gift, simply because she felt you deserve it?
>>
>>39377440
Nah, you can manipulate them to but they wouldn't apologize or anything from the good of their heart
>>
I wanna say my ex was genuine, but who knows
>>
>>39377440
I've had women compliment me for having a good looking butt & nice beard
>>
>>39377440

nah, i feel like most of the complements have been balms for soothing over a rejection.
>>
>>39377440
Holy fuck i just realised
I have/had Multiple relationships lasting years and lifelong friendships with women. Including my family with my mother, sister, 2 aunts and grandmothers.

Not a single one of them has ever apologised, ever for even minor things

Thanks OP what i needed was more fuel for the woman hatepyre
>>
No, never. Not even the women in my family that "love" me.
>>
Women will compliment people they already like. They might also compliment people they don't like just so they feel moral superiority.

Women will never genuinely apologize. Often the closest you'll hear is something like, "I'm sorry you're upset." Or they might fake an apology and recant as soon as the discussion is over.

That is because apologizing means admitting that one made a mistake, that one isn't perfect, that one is not the victim in all circumstances.

Women are incapable of that.
>>
>>39377440
>Has a woman ever genuinely apologized to you for something?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY IMPLYING WOMEN WILL ADMIT TO BEING WRONG INSTEAD OF GOING INTO DEFENSE MODE AND BITCHING AT YOU FOR ATTEMPTING TO RIGHT THE DISAGREEMENT??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK THIS SPECIES.
>>
Never now that i think bout it. Except for family. And i used to give stuff to oneitis. Yeah im THAT beta before
>>
>be 15
>head over heels for a 10/10 redhead qt
>ask her out, it lasts three days, spend four months almost silent
>birthday comes round, she bounces up to me
>"here, anon! happy birthday!"
>its a 24 pack of jaffa cakes and Captain America First Avenger on dvd
>"i know you have a blu ray player but i couldnt get a blu ray copy, enjoy!"
>she walks off, im fucking stunned
>get home
>close bedroom door
>begin crying with a massive grin on my face
>watch movie eat jaffas, alliswell.bmp
>parents are mad at me still because i spoke to a girl
>buti'mok.jpg
>send her skype message saying "thanks for the best birthday"
>still not over her
>people say ill forget her, but its been 7 or so years
>still sad that i was so close to happiness
I guess it was an apology, and she did say multiple times after the fact that she shouldnt have said yes and lead me on like that. There are good women, r9k, theyre just few and far between
>>
I had a gf once. Pretty cute girl, too.

She would always apologize. I'm a huge asshole so she thought I was mad at her or something. She also made shitloads of compliments. She was like that to everyone I guess, to everyone she liked at least. Not that I know.

Also gave me gifts. Maybe she thought I was an asshole to her cause I didn't like her and eventually gave up. I did like her tho, I loved her. I don't think I've ever been so nice to anyone, but I was still not nice enough.
>>
>>39377440
Are men into apologizing? I usually over do it and find it scares people away
>>
File: 1502166383061.png (51KB, 585x470px) Image search: [Google]
1502166383061.png
51KB, 585x470px
just my mommy
>>
File: 1503869138194.jpg (175KB, 515x843px) Image search: [Google]
1503869138194.jpg
175KB, 515x843px
Actually kinda ya, but after all these responses It probably wasn't genuine
>be me
>be depressed
>don't want to talk to anybody
>fat girl has a boner for me
>almost obssessed with me for years
>Probably fucking other dudes though because she has a clover account
>constantly annoys me to open emotionally
>kinda savior complex women have where they want the silent guy to spill his emotions to them
>bothers me constant asking what's wrong
>only open don't respond to messages as talking to anyone is a chore at this point
>she gets pissy every now and again
>anon I'm tired of this shit I live with parents and friends that require me to hold it in emotionally so I wanna talk about it
>well fuck it I tried but you won't open up
>don't talk to her
>she is passive aggressive for 2 days
>anon are you depressed like in hs?
>are you on meds?
>response:ya
>I'm sorry anon I shouldn't have blown up over that shit etc etc
Pretty sure she just wants to try and talk to me still without the negative energy
>>
>>39378400
They can be the most evil people, the most wrong, and the most hurtful, but it is 1 in 1,000 that will ever truly apologize.
Some will pretend to apologize either for feelgoodpoints or because they need to have some sort of savior mindset. It's disgusting.
>>
File: 1318199516002.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1318199516002.png
47KB, 645x773px
When I was in the psychward a qt Asian made me those rubber bracelets that were popular a few years back.

I lost the bracelet.
>>
>>39379408
Women do that on purpose to fuck with your head. I use to liked a chick in HS but she shot me down. A month later on valentine's day she came to me random and cheeringly said "happy Valentines day!" And walked away smiling.

That girl you liked was just mocking you.
>>
>>39377440
>Woman
>Genuine
Kek

Only woman I've ever been "friends" with isn't actually a friend as she's entirely unwilling to do anything for me, and the only reason I still hang out with her is because she starts making scenes in public when I try to stop her using me and I'm too autistic to find a socially acceptable reason to leave.
Don't get involved with 3DPD, they're just trouble.
>>
File: 1501355215304.jpg (78KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1501355215304.jpg
78KB, 640x799px
>>39378610
This
I don't understand why people think women have empathy.
>>
File: poro-smooch.png (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
poro-smooch.png
22KB, 500x500px
>>39379770
>>39377700
I don't think you've ever met a real woman then.

>Have a small group of gaming friends
>We all play league and World of Warcraft
>Multiple times someone will comment on a cool looking skin/mount
>Buy the skin for them when I know they're going to play the champion just so I can listen to how surprised they are and how happy they get

I genuinely just love hearing people be happy, I love giving my friends small gifts/surprises.
So no, not all women are bad.
>>
I've manipulated the feelings of multiple women just for the sake of getting them to apologize to me and try to gain sympathy from me. I'll act suicidal or hurt from something they said, and they're practically begging for forgiveness.

Women are so emotional, it's fun to manipulate them.
>>
File: C9lB4YfXsAApSi9.jpg (121KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9lB4YfXsAApSi9.jpg
121KB, 1200x1200px
>>39379935
>I kiss their asses
>They get happy
Well no fucking shit. They use you for their own pleasure since they expect gifts from you. That's women in a fucking nutshell.
>>
>>39379935
>beta orbiter gets goodcuckpoints from roastie stacy
You're a living fucking meme.
>>
File: tumblr_oowsbbvwhY1t0kpvgo1_500.gif (1MB, 448x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oowsbbvwhY1t0kpvgo1_500.gif
1MB, 448x393px
>>39379992
>>39380015
Lol? You guys honestly twist everything in your own mind to sound awful.

I've been friends with them for a couple of years now, we're a tight knit group who enjoy making each other happy/helping each other out. They don't except gifts from me since it happens every couple of months and the gifts are around $10-$15.

Maybe find some decent people and you'll see not everyone is a beta orbiter or being used or maybe you're so set in your ways that you won't ever find that.
>>
File: 1300575737001.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1300575737001.png
152KB, 600x729px
>>39380079
Why the fuck are you here then if your life is so perfect? Let us be miserable and misogynistic in peace and come back when you realize that women care about one thing, and that's how much they can be put on a fucking pedestal. You may be lucky if they come down to talk to you and "grace you" with their presence, trying to get you to "open up" or "talk about it". But it's to put themselves on the moral high ground, because surprise! Women love feeling better about themselves.

Women are one thing, emotional. It's why I love to fuck around with their emotions and get the ones who claim to be my friend to grovel at my feet if they want me to "open up".

This isn't your place normie. Go waste your life on other things, we'll waste our life here.
>>
File: castle_by_xwhitedreamsx-d7t6osf.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
castle_by_xwhitedreamsx-d7t6osf.png
58KB, 200x200px
>>39380196
I never claimed my life was perfect? You're twisting my words again, trying to make everything sound miserable and horrible.

I hope you feel good about yourself, manipulating women who more than likely just want to help you.

One day I hope you stop seeing the world in black and white and see that women genuinely do care. You act as if a man were to help his friend and then see his friend smile that said man wouldn't feel better/good about himself for helping his friend? I would feel so happy that I could cheer my friend up because I would never want them to be sad, it makes me happy to make other people happy because no one deserves to be sad. Life is too short.

Don't worry anon; one day a girl with a very soft touch will show you that we're all not that bad and you'll finally stop needing to manipulate women to make yourself feel better for the bad experiences in life you've had.
>>
>>39380279
You don't belong on this site if you honestly think that women just want to help people. You belong on Tumblr where you can all bitch and moan about how unfair the world is while collecting child support and praise from society.

I'm sorry you see the world in such an innocent light, as it's going to crash down on you when reality hits like it did for me.

So please, drop the "I hope everything gets better for you!" facade and just tell me you can't stand me or anyone else on here.

Or is that why you're on here? To feel better about yourself? As I said, women always try to take the moral high ground.
>>
>>39377440
Yeah. I get complements on my fashion choices the whole time. Last week one of the nurses came up to me while I was leaning against a desk and started giving me a massage because she thought my shirt looked really nice and she wanted to touch it.
>>
Women? Apologizing genuinely? Hahaha, haha...ha. Joke of a thread.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.