[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crackwhore banging on my door a bunch >she owes me fifteen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1472457261581.gif (593KB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
1472457261581.gif
593KB, 370x335px
>crackwhore banging on my door a bunch
>she owes me fifteen dollars

Whelp, her credit has expired I guess. No one ever desperately knocks on my door to give me back what I'm owed.
>>
File: peterson almost impossible.png (148KB, 461x422px) Image search: [Google]
peterson almost impossible.png
148KB, 461x422px
>>39376932
>crackheads knowing where you live
>>
>>39376956
dont forget
>lending crackheads money
why did it even occur to you to do this op
>>
>>39376956
well I can't live in an alternate dimension where crackheads don't exist. Even a recluse like me can be spotted coming and going occasionally. Takes them longer to pin me down though.
>>
>>39376980
she cleaned my kitchen and asked for ten dollars extra or whatever so she could afford heroin

so I let her have it, and then she came back and said she got robbed and so she cleaned my bathroom which also needed cleaning and I paid her for that job so she could try get heroin again, and this leaves her still owing me ten dollars. She really seemed desperate to get in this time, trying to force my windows and stuff, but those are secure, they've warded off more desperate people than her.
>>
>>39377079
She's going to try and steal things anon, keep a watch over your stuff and don't leave the house unlocked and unsecured from now on. I used to be homeless and had to deal with drunks and junkies all day everyday, they will use you up like a sponge and still ask for more. Don't let them.
>>
>>39377114
nah, I doubt it. you are kind of like a robot, aren't you? Give you the right input at receive the same response no matter what.
>>
File: 1433876505161.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433876505161.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>39377203
Cheeky cunt for a dumbass who gets ripped off by junkies.
>>
>>39377280
well my house is cleaner, and they are never smart enough to even try to long con me. I can throw ten dollars out just to see what they do, you know what they say about rope.
>>
>>39377203
Sure I guess.
Enjoy the junkies I guess, they certainly are their own flavor.
>>
>>39377332
That you should hang yourself with it?
>>
>>39377413
yeah, that's the expression kinda
>>
>>39377413
I think the bourgeoisie enters into it somehow.
>>
>>39376932
How did you meet her , the backstory must be interesting .
>>
>>39378234
enh meh, she saw me coming home a few days ago and said I must be her neighbour. I nodded. I asked her if she was new and she said she'd been here for two months then called me a recluse or something. I told her that most people move in and out without even meeting me so two months is pretty short.

she came over like a day later or something, said she wanted to have tea and told me a bit about herself, some widower and blah blah blah. she called my place dirty and I said if she wanted to clean it for ten bucks an hour. so she did.
>>
>>39378336
how old are you/is she?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.