[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were going to watch a trap stream video games, what video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: 1501648161195.png (618KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501648161195.png
618KB, 720x540px
If you were going to watch a trap stream video games, what video games would you be interested in watching?
>>
Why would I watch a trap stream anything? They're boring as fuck And have no personality. The only thing they're good for is taking dick, they're fucking useless.
>>
>>39376811
Why don't you post a picture of said trap before you start assuming people would watch them?
>>
>>39376837
Because the sticky says not to post yourself and I like being able to post on 4chan
>>
>>39376845
No one is going to watch you
Grow a personality before you start artificially growing tits please
>>
Russian roulette.

End you're life and fuck off to >>>/adv/.
>>
>>39376858
What kind of personality do you prefer a streamer to have?

>>39376861
I'm not asking for advice, I'm just asking people about their preferences. Feel free to hide the thread
>>
>>39376845
Not a picture of "you," a picture of "the trap that will be streaming." There's nothing against the rules about posting *someone else*
>>
>>39376878
I wouldn't watch a slut even if they have a good personality
But chances are you don't have a good personality because you're a slut.
>>
>>39376878
The personality of an entertainer. Someone who can keep a room full of people engaged with nothing but their words and stories
>>
>>39376945
Basically the opposite of some cock sleeve trap whose only interesting features are their ass tits and dick
>>
>>39376904
I'm not promiscuous and I don't want to be a camwhore. I already spend most of my time playing video games so I thought maybe it would be nice to talk to people while doing it.

>>39376945
That's a skill to be practiced like any other. If I start streaming and people find me boring, then I'll just have to work on it until that's no longer the case.
>>
>>39376987
Why even mention that you're a fucking trap then??
Serious question. You're making the appeal of your stream the fact that you're a fucking trap. There's obviously more to it than just wanting to talk to people.
>>
>>39376987
Post the trap I want to see them
Are they good at doing a girl voice?
>>
>>39376987
Best of luck to you, then.
I'm in the mood for some S.T.A.L.K.E.R. if you've got it
>>
>>39377007
I mention it because it matters to other people. Maybe some people will instantly dismiss me because I'm a trap, maybe other people will go out of their way to watch me because I'm a trap. Trap is not my personality though, it's just how people will see me.

>>39377013
>Are they good at doing a girl voice?
I'm pretty good. I think talking to others on stream regularly will help me smooth out the kinks in my girlvoice over time.

>>39377031
I have stalker in my steam library but I've only played it a few times and never beat it. I'd love to play it from start to finish though, maybe do the sequels too if I like SOC
>>
File: 1503772078496.gif (2MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
1503772078496.gif
2MB, 498x278px
>>39377063
>Trap is not my personality though
HEY EVERYONE WATCH ME BECAUSE I'M A TRAP
I guarantee you're not that interesting at all and you'll resort to doing slutty things for viewers.
>>
>>39376811
League of Legends. Easy especially if you get good.
>>
>>39377095
I haven't played since season 2 or 3. I got burnt out after like 2000 games. I don't know if I could go back, I'm not a big fan of mobas anymore
>>
>>39377161
You know you'll get 5x the viewers if you spew out how you're a fucking trap
Fucking slut can't rely on your "personality" so you rely on your used boy pussy and cone tits
>>
>>39377063
Poke through the moddb page for SoC.
People will insist that your first playthrough be completely stock, but some parts of the game really haven't aged well. I don't know if Complete 2009 is still the defacto upgrade but it's what I used when I played
>>
>>39377191
I don't think twitch lets you show your tits or ass anon

>>39377208
Everything I've read says to play unmodded the first go. The few times I tried the game out I didn't seem to have any issues, why do you recommend complete if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>39377284
You can give out your snap chat like other twitch whores and send pics for donations or for attention .you know you will stupid slut
I hate you and your kind so much.
>>
>>39377295
I don't have snap chat anon. Or instagram or any social media. Why do you hate people like me so much?
>>
>>39377315
Because you're sluts.
>>
>>39377329
I'm not a slut though, so there's no reason to hate me.
>>
>>39377337
But that's what a slut would say
>>
>>39377354
You don't seem to understand. I don't have sex with anyone, I don't want to have casual sex with strangers because I don't want to catch diseases. I'm anxious about leaving my house in girl's clothes and I have social anxiety. I really just want to stay inside and play video games all day.
>>
>>39377396
And be an e-slut.. just as bad if not worse than a regular irl slut.
>>
>>39377406
On the small chance that I go somewhere in life, I really don't want to have naked pictures of myself floating on the internet. Once you post something online it's there forever and I don't want that to haunt me forever.
>>
>>39377439
Why don't I believe you??????
Sjwk
>>
>>39376811
I wouldn't mind watching her play something comfy, like Terraria.
Or maybe Overmeme, even though I've never played it or want to.
>>
>>39377459
Because you have preconceived notions about males that try to dress like, look like and / or act like females. It's understandable, I would imagine that almost all of your exposure to people like me is seeing naked pictures on 4chan.

>>39377480
I love terraria anon. I have overwatch too but I'm not a huge fan of it, I wouldn't mind playing it if people wanted to watch.
>>
>>39377507
I'm gonna go before I want to be your friend
>>
>>39377507
Yeah, Terraria's really fun. I don't blame you for not liking Overwatch, though. I personally don't see the appeal in it, which is why I haven't played.
>>
>>39377284
Like I said, people will insist unmodded the first time, I guess as a of rite of passage, but some parts of the game were bad when it came out and are almost unplayable now.
There's head bob you can't toggle off, the guns sound, look, and animate like ass, the AI is brain damaged but also has sniper scopes for eyes, glitchy ragdolls etc.

From what I remember Complete 2009 sought to make aesthetic improvements and bug fixes without affecting the gameplay, so you get the same overall experience without the shitfest. Rites of passage are cool and all, and this is just my opinion, but if you aren't already into STALKER it can turn you off pretty hard
>>
>>39377552
That might be for the best. I wasn't planning on posting any contact info in this thread.

>>39377588
I've got 200+ hours in terraria. I can never decide on what class / playstyle to stick with though, because I like everything.

Overwatch is boring to me. I'm just not a big fan of moba elements, I don't know a lot of people to play with and I don't like relying on random players as my teammates.

>>39377609
I'll keep that in mind anon, thanks for the info. I might just go in unmodded at first again just to see how it feels, and if it feels off to me I'll look for mods to fix the issues. If I beat the game and enjoy it it'll be mod city for me though.
>>
>>39376811
League, PUBG, or maybe some less popular stuff, Warband perhaps.
>>
>>39377663
You could spend in Terraria digging for whatever, and talking to your viewers so they feel included. It could be fun.
>>
>>39377669
I absolutely love PUBG, it's the main game I play right now. I like warband too even though I get wrecked at tournaments.

>>39377699
The viewers will be more important to me than the game I'm playing. I'd just not stream if I wanted to focus 100% on the game.
>>
>>39377721
Can I orbit you? I'm in a void of loneliness and I need cute people in my life.
>>
>>39376811
LINK ME TO YOUR TWITCH I WILL WATCH I LOVE TRAPS

If you're good at any game just play that. Like LoL hearthstone Sc2 or whatever.
>>
>>39378042
You can if you want to but you might be setting yourself up for disappointment.

>>39378069
I haven't actually made a twitch yet.
>>
>>39378104
Why? I'm not picky about traps really. Just let me love you damn it.
>>
>>39378125
You can love me anon, as long as you don't hate me if I end up not loving you back
>>
>>39376811
Something comfy like dwarf fortress/any city builders. Any Souls game is fun to watch as well.
>>
>>39378290
Is dwarf fortress streaming a thing?

I have thousands of hours in the souls games (and bloodborne). I thought that people weren't all that interested in watching those anymore
>>
>>39378279
Can you pretend like you love me back?
>>
>>39378312
>Is dwarf fortress streaming a thing?
Yeah, although usually only big youtubers get more than a handful of viewers or so when they stream it.
> I thought that people weren't all that interested in watching those anymore
DS3 pvp/speedrunning streams definitely get a decent amount of viewers, the other games get a little less, but it's still pretty active
>>
>>39378104
when you make a twitch please inform me on how to find you ok?
>>
>>39378343
I can appreciate you and be friends with you. I can't pretend to love someone though, especially not a stranger I've never known.

>>39378360
I'm a brainlet when it comes to dwarf fortress though. I always get obliterated by the first bad thing to happen to my fortress. I could try it though.

I'm actually not a big fan of souls pvp despite all my hours in the games. I mean I like genuine invasions that happen in the middle of a playthrough but I don't like doing sessions of just pvp.

>>39378363
It's against the rules of 4chan to advertise myself here with links isn't it?
>>
>>39378394
Just do it before your thread dies I'll be here waiting
>>
Hey cutie what's your twitch
>>
>>39376811
Need pics for research.
>>
>>39376878
Just b urself you massive, colossal waste of skin
>>
>>39376811
Stream your suicide, you mutant.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.