[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys were right. You're fucking right. There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
you guys were right. You're fucking right. There's no point in trying to better yourself. I've been forcing myself to think positive, being more outgoing trying to hang out with people, trying to message girls, sticking with shit, improving my hobbies

all for NOTHING. you're either born a winner or you're not and thats it. my hobbies still aren't making me fuck all for money. I forced myself to hang out with people they all just ditched me and told me to stay home when i did shit. Every girl i talked to has completely rejected me or lead me on and then rejected me after finding a more suitable chad mate. I literally would have avoided so much pain and failure if i just sat here and jacked off watching anime getting high. FUCK THIS

i don't even know what i was expecting it's not like it would have been even more different than when i was in school. Still rejected and ditched by everyone. Girls dont like me because im just one of the 500 dudes hitting them up and I'm at the bottom of that list at that. I'm retarded so my hobbies will never work i'm autistic so ill always be offputting no matter what i do.
>>
One thing you guys need to realize is that the better version of you is basically subjective. Only you can define what the better version of you are, and in my experience, it's usually the person you become after actually doing what you want in life.

I sold all my shit and picked up a backpack to go travel, and in the little over 7 months I've been on the road, I've become so much more laid back. If what you want to do in life is to chill in front of a computer and play vidya all day, then do it and feel at peace with it. It's your subjective version of the better you.
>>
File: shadow feel.jpg (25KB, 504x604px) Image search: [Google]
shadow feel.jpg
25KB, 504x604px
i feel you, robo bro
>>
File: pepe_matrix.jpg (53KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_matrix.jpg
53KB, 400x568px
weIcome to the club
>>
>>39376402
i was going to run away to nyc or something with whatever money i have but then i realized i'd just be a dirty hobo loser instead of a loser living with my parents.

if it was like pokemon and i could just travel easy and set up a tent and shit i'd be down but american cities are fucking thousands of miles apart
>>
you're right, my nigga
>>
File: comfyfrog.jpg (31KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
comfyfrog.jpg
31KB, 230x249px
You have taken the first dosage of the black pill, OP. There is still more to take. The ride never ends.

I hope you can handle it
>>
>>39376457
>i could just travel easy and set up a tent and shit
...That's kinda what I've been doing, and in Japan of all places.

To be very honest, the countryside with their cozy little towns are a whole lot better and healthier on the mind than big cities.
>>
>>39376351
This is the blackpill.
This is what those false narrative motivational videos never tell you about. A lot of people do try, a lot of people work hard and go for their dreams. But we only hear from the ones who succeed. The failures are forgotten and dismissed as if they didnt try at all.
>>
>>39376526
As incel on plebbit once said - we are truly alone in our suffering. There is no connected niche for guys like us, we just happen to have somewhat matching emotions and somewhat matching experiences and nothing else to do, so we're drawn to similar places on the internet.
Beyond that, we are truly alone and nobody will ever understand us but ourselves.
That being said, many, many other people - including normalfags - have suffered, yet it's standard in western culture to ignore them and pretend that life is just one big hip trendy cool party. Many humans suffer with nobody to understand them and then internet e-bullies have the audacity to come here and act all high and mighty as if life is one big borg where all the cool kids are accepted and they are one of the accepted ones.
>>
>>39376479
im probably going to kill myself or just wageslave my shit life away

being a male is so fucking worthless. Women just post half naked pictures on social media and everyone loves them but a guy is completely fucked no matter what he does if he isn't rich or popular or something

>>39376488
i wanted to produce music so thats why i wanted to do major cities and i think in a place with millions of bitches i could at least fuck one but i kinda give up on my dream so i dont find a reason to do that at all

also i don't have a car i'd literally need big city transit to do anything
>>
>>39376593
Do you already play an instrument? Perhaps try to write some original works and put it up online to get some feedback
>>
>>39376579
>>39376526
I didn't ask for these feels. Life is horrid miserable shit.
>>
>>39376579
>many other people - including normalfags - have suffered

Yea but at least those normalshits have some one to fuck and cuddle with
>>
>>39376610
>>39376610
i learned instruments ever since i was a kid and i produced non stop for years all for nothing never even made a dime or did anything noteworthy

im just gonna get a shit labor job and try and grow weed. probably fuck that up to.
>>
>>39376479
>>39376526
...the fuck? not OP but i've been blackpilled this whole time? no wonder i feel like i literally can't relate to anybody.
>>
fuck man I've been blackpilled all along. sup mates. you know, maybe this isn't all so bad.
>>
>>39376728
no ur just underage
>>
>>39376593
Keep in mind this is the life of a male in the west.
You look at China where the gender ratio is heavily skewed to men, theres litterally tens of millions of men over there who will never have a partner.

Thats the most realistic bet for a beta uprising. I could totally see the single men in china cracking one day and sparking major unrest, with no real way to solve it since you cant just import 40 million wives for them to fuck.
>>
>>39376728

Depends on what you mean by blackpilled.

If you haven't watched eggman's video on the subject, go watch it out
>>
>>39376913
China's one-child policy is the reason we're getting sexbots sooner or later, and we can finally be free of women. Maybe Mao will end up being the savior of mankind after all.
>>
I decided to live permanently angry at everything, it's the only way i got out of my ass and started doing shit. Everything is a dare, people are fucking retarded and i'll tell that to the whole world if i have to. Got enough friends who know better than to think i'm unlikeable and i couldn't give a fuck about non-professional prospect's opinions.
If this fire runs out? I don't know. I'll probably just wait for my parents to die and die as well, something ive decided from 16 to 20, when i decided to go full pissed at this gay earth
>>
>>39377244
yeah but ive never had to do that before and i wasnt a robot until recently. I used to have girlfriends and friends i mean they sitll al ditched me and all the girls usually rejected me for someone better but still wtf...

i havent even held hands in like a year and i can tell its not gonna go back to normal
>>
>forgot to address OP
Well it's late.
>having hobbies to impress people
Nigga, people couldnt care less about what you like. Do what makes you entertained
About women, you can just realize we're not meant to have families as a generation and you're not a standing out failure compared to your peers (at least in this subject). This generation's women will NEVER be worth it unless you're strictly wanting a child.
Friends? Well, i won't lie to you pretending they don't matter, but at least try to make some through the internet. I broke anonimity three times and they were worth it.
>>
File: 1409516748558.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1409516748558.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>39377283
>i wasnt a robot until recently. I used to have girlfriends and friends
>>
>>39377283
I haven't either. To be honest it has been less time since i fucked(never paid prostitutes) than i held hands. Modern life is weird. If you're going through your early twenties it's like that. Your social circle shrinks and there is barely anything you can do about it, since everyone else reduces theirs as well to work/study. If you only had friends for going out/partying they were not real friends, there's that too.
>>
>>39377352
yeah i know i had the experience but i was raised in a poor household with enough trauma to give me enough PTSD to match some middle eastern child of war

and its all fucking gone now my life back then seems so distant its literally like a past life to me i really cant even remember one time ive had sex i only remember one time a girl jerked me off on top of her face and she was a huge slut

ive also never seen a beach or been on vacation and everyone instictively hates me like people insult me every time i open my mouth
>>
This thread, it just makes me feel less worried about my future...

I always thought that i would be a streetfag, and thought that was bad, until i just read this thread... makes me feel different... like, the corner people i see when going past ghetto neighbourhoods
>>
>>39377479
It's bad for everyone but the jews, anon. We are a collective failure, not punctual ones.
>>
Nobody will know this post existed
>>
Or this one either, ideally
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.