[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on prostate orgasms, ive never had one before. Whats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 218x231px
Redpill me on prostate orgasms, ive never had one before. Whats it like? How far in do you go to stimulate it? What do you use?
>>
File: IMG_20161003_122628.jpg (5KB, 139x149px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161003_122628.jpg
5KB, 139x149px
Are you sure you've never participated in the orgasms of prostrating anon
>>
>>39375891
>Redpill me on prostate orgasms, ive never had one before. Whats it like? How far in do you go to stimulate it? What do you use?- 1 post and 1 image reply shown.
Dumb sissy anime boi.
>>
>>39375891
I've used a sharpie. It feels really good. I start feeling full and moving my hips. Eventually I get a half-chub but am super aroused. Precum starts pouring out, and you go faster until you climax. You immediately want to fall onto something from the pleasure and enjoy what just happened.
>>
>>39375891
>not using reddit to find guides on stuff

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProstatePlay/comments/4jg80l/a_guide_to_multiple_prostate_orgasms/
>>
File: 1487728045078.jpg (63KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487728045078.jpg
63KB, 600x450px
>>39375891
>How far in do you go to stimulate it?
all the way

>What do you use?
a fire hose and hot fudge
>>
File: 1503801555459.jpg (97KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
1503801555459.jpg
97KB, 415x454px
>>39375974
>going on reddit
>for any reason
>ever
>>
try your fingers first go pinky first and work your way up only focus on orgasm when youre comfortable with what youre doing it should feel just generally good if it ever feels bad stop and figure out what wasnt working for you
>>
Bump because I'm also curious
>>
File: IMG_4140.jpg (86KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4140.jpg
86KB, 874x684px
I tried it today with my finger, I wasn't able to trigger anything so I just finished my penis with my hand. It didn't feel bad but it didn't feel great either. I felt like I had to pee but it was taking way too long. Did I do something wrong?
>>
>>39375891
I actually just had my first one the other day. I've been planning on making a thread but I never got around to it, guess I'll greentext it here.
>got horny
>set my computer to flip through my futa folder
>laid on my bed, started on my back
>slowly stroked my prostate with my middle finger
>got hornier, suddenly really wanted cock
>flipped over into the position in the pic
>started thrusting my fingers in and out while gyrating my ass around
>dick started leaking precum like a sieve
>felt it build up more than ever
>body is quivering uncontrollably
>flip back onto my back at the last second
>legs seize up while hips buck
>anus tightens so hard my fingers hurt
>cum a ridiculous amount of watery semen, gets all over my face and chest
Gosh, I'm getting horny just thinking about it.
>>
you go finger by finger because youre training for size. you wont see results from the get go
>>
File: anus.png (109KB, 333x523px) Image search: [Google]
anus.png
109KB, 333x523px
>>39377906
I almost forgot, when I actually came, I had my middle finger hilt-deep in my anus while my pointer finger worked itself back and forth in the first inch of my anus. This is what was different from other times I've tried anal masturbation, and I believe it was the key for my orgasm. Perhaps it is for others who have also struggled to orgasm from their prostate.
>>
File: wipespepesbottom.jpg (5KB, 226x251px) Image search: [Google]
wipespepesbottom.jpg
5KB, 226x251px
>>39375891

Only certain guys can get them. I've tried for years, ass just doesn't cooperate.
>>
File: 1501898115304.png (370KB, 596x656px) Image search: [Google]
1501898115304.png
370KB, 596x656px
>>39375891
>Find a daddy on discord
>Skyped with him
>Crossdressed for him
>Made me work my way with one finger
>Feel my prostate for a while
>Started jerking off his ten inch dick
>Tells me to moan and answer a second finger
>Kind of crumbed but insert a second one
>Started inserting deeper and deeper
>Boidick started twitching and leaking
>Started telling me to insert a third one
>Try to tell him i can't but he tells me to do it
>Reluctantly insert a third finger
>Ass hurts but after a minute it feels great
>Started hitting my prostate more and more
>Came harder than before on my belly
>Tells me to lick it all off
>He came as well
>Fell sore and came a bunch of times in a row
>8/10 would recommend but it takes a lot of time and effort
>>
Anon I believe in you. You can and will finger your own butt hole.
>>
Op here, ive gone in with my whole middle finger before but im barely feeling anything, i just feel like somethings there but not really good or aroused. I gave up and jacked off
>>
File: literally me.png (113KB, 1020x609px) Image search: [Google]
literally me.png
113KB, 1020x609px
>>39379135
>Op here
No you're not.
>>
>>39379205
Wtf thats some gaslight tier shit
>>
>>39375891
>fap normally for years
>orgasms have never really been very pleasurable
>as a result, fapping feels like a chore with little payoff
>decide to see what the anal meme is all about
>fap with one hand while fingering bum
>feels nice
>actually have to focus to stop myself from letting out soft moans. Normal faps are usually silent, not counting the sound of beating my dick of course
>normally in complete control of my body while fapping, but I couldn't stop my hips from moving during this
>felt amazing when I finished
>instead of immediately cleaning up, had to sit there for a few moments to come down before taking my fingers out
I doubt I was even doing it right, but if my hangnails weren't usually ripped to shit I'd fap this way all the time. I haven't tried to orgasm without touching my dick at all which sounds like it would be great, but I'm concerned my fingers may not be enough to achieve that.
>>
File: Capture.png (81KB, 1343x476px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
81KB, 1343x476px
>>39379282
The fuck are you even talking about? I'm just using screencaps of the thread to prove I'm OP.
>>
>>39379321
>tfw I made it into a screencap with my shitty post
>>
>>39379321
How do get yous as OP?
>>
>>39380148
By using the only extension that makes it worth browsing 4chan.
>>
>>39380160
4chanX? Ive never tried it. The vanilla experience is enough for me.
>>
wtf is wrong with you all literal faggots. I would rather not feel sexual pleasure ever again than doing that disgusting anal shit. I want pussy. I want to fuck a girl's ass. Not get fucked myself
>>
>>39380507
Have fun not getting (You)s when you make threads, then.
>>
File: 64363467_p1.jpg (314KB, 650x1142px) Image search: [Google]
64363467_p1.jpg
314KB, 650x1142px
>>39375891
It's not a bitch switch, don't believe the fags on here
>>
>>39380531
>making threads
>not aiming to cuck OP by derailing his thread and collecting all of the (you)'s
>>
>>39380525
>I-I'm not gay I s-swear!
>>
I own a dildo, a vibrating dildo, a prostate massager and a vibrating prostate massager. Never had any luck with prostate although it's still nice having something in my ass when jerking off.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.