[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh well I fucked up by telling a girl about my watersports fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Oh well I fucked up by telling a girl about my watersports fetish

It's odd because she was totally okay with my vore fetish and was willing too indulge it, but apparently simply having a watersports fetish (I wasn't even asking her to do it) was too far.

This despite the fact that literally minutes before I got into an argument with her about how urine therapy is bullshit (she insists it works and can cure cancer)

God I fucking hate women
>>
>>39375645
You're fucking weird and retarded
>>
>>39375877
thanks anon, i appreciate the support
>>
>>39375645
She's into drinking piss, but she thinks peeing on each other during sex is gross? Women are indeed fucking retarded.
>>
>>39375645
>indulge your vore fetish

uh, which of you was going to devour the other in this scenario?
>>
>>39375956
it was mostly just her saying stuff during sex, not actually doing it.
>>
>>39375645
>vore is fine
>piss is over the line

theyre both disgusting but vore is considerably more disturbing, maybe piss is just the straw that broke the camels back
>>
>>39375645
Wow. You actually posted that here? I was right to ghost you. Stop being so petty and move on.
>>
>>39377045
Stop bullying Chad. What's wrong with you Stacy? Men have feelings too
>>
>>39377073
It's not even bullying. We've only been talking a short amount of time and he automatically assumes I want to date him? Maybe learn to have casual conversation with the opposite sex.
>>
>>39375645
>Oh well I fucked up by telling a girl about my watersports fetish
Did you even gauge her interest before admitting it?
Like, "imagine being pissed on!", and judge how disgusted she is by the thought?
>>
If you don't have a simple creampie fetish why....just why?
>>
>>39375645
>sexting with a girl regularly, its getting graphic
>she even mocks me at times for not making it sound rougher
>make one over suggestive remark about cumming inside her and she flips out and blocks me

Women logic is insanity. They're always in the wrong and all you can do is move on to another.
>>
File: slush.jpg (262KB, 672x1188px) Image search: [Google]
slush.jpg
262KB, 672x1188px
>>39375645
>she was totally okay with my vore fetish
This may be a weird question but is it a vore fetish where she eats you whole at normal sizes?
>>
>>39377227
Why the fuck are you "sexting" cuck? You either fuck her or you just go out on a normal date.
Loser.
>>
more likely you were just awkward about it

chad can tell them he's a nazi child molester and they'll fawn. literally. its not all looks though, just stop being a social retard. relax and have fun with it. there'll be more chances.
>>
>>39377115
>talking about saying vore stuff during sex
>casual conversation

Kek. And you wear yoga pants because they're comfortable, right?
>>
>>39377267
>implying these attention whores ever agree to a date

Believe me ive asked. They'd rather sit at home and masturbate till a chad comes along.
>>
>>39377380
You don't lift?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Also I'm about to fuck Stacy's tits tomorrow but I forgot her real name.
I just have to do the memory jogging dance
>>
WHAT DOTH LIEFE
>>
>>39377380
Seriously though, you're a fucking pussy beta. I fucked up both my wrists permanently(can't lift) and my parents are in an ugly divorce with domestic abuse and shit, but I'm still shootin, I'm still gettin those head shots it's like BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOMHEADSHOT!! BOOOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I learned what watersports was on e621
>>
>being with a girl who believes in... urine therapy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.