[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/HCIM_rY4yOQ >if anybody who looked like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 238x212px
https://youtu.be/HCIM_rY4yOQ

>if anybody who looked like morty talked like this irl they'd get laughed at and humiliated instantly
>instead morty becomes chad because of muh confidence, entirely ignoring his scrawny beta appearance

Shit show
>>
Yes it's almost as if this show contains fantastical scenarios that would never happen in real life, good catch OP, I sent you some reddit gold
>>
>>39375615
I hope you're baiting because no one can be this retarded. You just described the intire skit
>>
>>39375615
It's okay anon you don't need to project your insecurities into the show
>>
>>39375615
Your head
>the joke>>>> >the joke>>>>>>>>
>>
>>39375654
>the joke is that the writers are writing stupid shit ironically xD

Kill yourself sperg faggot
>>
>>39375762
But it's literally what they're doing.
If you want some serious sci-fi knowledge stuff go watch Cosmos not fucking cartoons you overgrown miscarriege
>>
>>39375752
The joke isn't funny to begin with.
>>
>>39375762
That's not even close to what I said you fucking retard, take your own advice
>>
>>39375809
I don't watch this shit show. I'm just guessing what happened. It has nothing to do with good sci fi writing, It has to do with good comedy. Them taking a "It's funny because this would never happen xD" approach is cringey and bad.
>>
>>39375831
See >>39375839 and stop defending this show's writing you faggot redditor
>>
>>39375615
i tune in every week, but damn this most recent episode reared it's reddit head in rick's dialog like crazy
>>
File: 743.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
743.png
537KB, 600x900px
>>39375839
>does not watch the show
>"muh upinium iz valed"
>comedy master hispter wannabe

It's not even a full joke, it's more philosophical than anything. You just missed every fucking point the show trys to convey. Congratulations faggot.

TOP KEK
>>
File: 1496639449222.jpg (153KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496639449222.jpg
153KB, 1280x960px
>>39375850
Nobody is defending the show's shitty writing, I am specifically calling you a faggot for overanalyzing an unrealistic social scenario in a show about traveling to alternate dimensions.
>>
>>39375615
no they wouldn't you fucking social retard. people would see him as a bad ass regardless of how he looks.
>>
File: 1503483526283.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503483526283.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>39375615
I act like confident Morty all the time
>weaponized my autism
>no insecuroty around normies
>they mean nothing to me
>talk to people with 0 inhibition or empathy
>universally hated
I love life
>>
>>39376040
confident Morty wasn't universally hated you absolute faggot
>when people try to compare themselves to awesome characters

kys
>>
>>39375839
If you watched the show and tried to make a point on how the show is bad showing arguments I'd totally be on your side.
But you're such a self-centered piece of shit with your head so far up your arse that you think that you can just come to a place and say "DIS IS SHET" and expect people to agree
You're so fucking autistic it hurts.
If I were you I'd show throw away my PC so I could never look at this disgrace of a post again.
And I hope this gets archived somewhere so this shameful performence of yours is forever stamped in the internet.
>>
>>39375940
The show is amazing because your tiny brain can't seem to comprehend the elaborate jokes that were portrayed. Calling me a faggot? You're the one who doesn't watch Rick and Morty
>>
>>39375839
Im just posting to let you know you make niggers look logical when compared to your over expansive stupidity.
>>
File: daayum.jpg (37KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
daayum.jpg
37KB, 365x450px
>>39375940
I agree anon, it's bad.
This is not even the only thread. Seriously fucking ROBOTS are crying because irl they would get laughed at for hitting on stacy, but confidence morty pulled it off. In a show where they make spaceship out of banana and strings.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.