[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, what if I asked my friend's taste in girls, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (17KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 213x255px
Hey guys, what if I asked my friend's taste in girls, and tried to integrate some of he liked into my behavior, do you think he'll like me like the way I do to him?
>>
>>39375488
Idk, is he gay?
>>
tits or gtfo
that is all
>>
>>39375488
*some of the what he liked*
>>
>>39375488
>having friends
Leave my board immediately and kys normalcunt
>>
>>39375488
Sounds like a good way to weird out your friend enough for him to fade you
>>
>>39375515
Does it count if we're each the only friends we have?
>>
>>39375505
No, but becoming a trap for him work?
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 482x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 482x750px
>>39375522
Yeah, I guess Injust can't force people to like me. This is just more of therapeutic way of handling my unreciprocated love.
>>
Honestly is the only way to live life and enjoy it, my friend. Your buddy has no interest in fucking you, accept this and be yourself in spite of it.
>>
File: image.png (283KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283KB, 500x486px
>>39375634
Should I separate from him? I'm starting to think it would not end well. I'm not deluded enough to think there's a chance. I just don't have a outlet besides this site. I can't talk with people outside the net because my family is homophobic, nor can I just talk with him for obvious reasons. I become so preoccupied with this that it's starting to stress me.
>>
>>39375735
I'm not a mo, nor do I know any, just a head's up. But this is more or less the same thing as any other "omg I fell in love with my best friend and they don't like me at all" scenario. It is not strange for friends to grow apart, and since he is a fruitless use of your time obsessing over him and imaging scenarios that will not ever occur it may be a good idea to create some distance. Any loyalty you have towards him, romantically is wasted. He is your platonic friend and will not be swayed by pity or passion, as well you know. And this isn't your first crush, it will pass in time... it seems REALLY important right now, but these things pass. Might not need to separate from him, but mentally you need cement that he isn't a romantic partner for you and save your energy for constructive uses. I have no real advice as you can tell, but at the end of the day all your pining and swooning is wasted.
>>
>>39375876
Thanks Anon, the fact you wrote all that for a stranger who may as well be faking to get attention shows that you care.
>>
>>39375917
I have heard things get better, hopefully you can become independent and self actualize as a homosexual male. Presuming you live in the west, things shouldn't be too bad once everyone gets used to reality.
>>
>>39375735
Might as well see if he's gay. If not, sorry, but try to move on. I think everyone feels like you are when they fall in love with someone that doesn't feel the same way back. It feels really bad and you start obsessing about it and acting weird and make it worse. Just know that this feeling is common and your not alone
>>
>>39375488
You know I've thought about trying this a lot. i think it could work if he is a robot with little to no social interaction. Also if you could become a passable trap that would increase your chances a lot.
>>
Speaking as a straight guy, no op this would not work. If anything it will probably make him hate you for the faggot you are
>>
>>39375554
Seeing as how you said "becoming" no it will not work. It could potentially work if you were already a trap, but I'd also be really worried what my family would think of me and shit.
>>
>>39375488
Prob not anon. Tell him how you feel. Peenantly changing yourself for a 1/1000000 isn't worth it. Lay the truth out for him, and maybe he'll end up loving you. Otheriwse you have to deal with the pain. Been there done that
t. Sympathetic gaynon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.