[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder all you have to do is throw parties and you can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1755.png (111KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1755.png
111KB, 750x1334px
Daily reminder all you have to do is throw parties and you can become a God; Invite a couple hot girls and chads then get revenge on any Staceys/Chads in your life you hate and watch them cry on their knees as they must spend their Saturday night away from all the babes
>>
>>39375447
Howd you announce the party, interested

Also niiiice
>>
>>39375447
based OP, origagookoo
>>
What if you throw a party and no one comes?
>>
>tfw spend all your allowance money buying alcohol and food for parties
>dad rents me a house near uni (richfag) so have a pool
>have more Facebook friends than ever because of all the parties
>still a virgin
>>
ask for a pic of her then say no again
>>
I did this once in highschool and it was stupid
>few stacies show up,
>me and couple of other unpopular buddies stoked that this party might actually be dope
>Couple chads start showing up
>tfw it's gonna be lit
>All of a sudden people stop showing up
>Stacie's leave and left with chads
>Floods of other dudes start appearing
>Pretty much just pass around blunts and play beer pong the rest of party with gigantic sausage fest party and like 1 girl.
>>
The only time I got laid at a party was at my house. It was also the last time I got laid and coincidentally the first time I got laid.

Don't have any friends to invite tho. I'd throw parties every week gladly.
>>
>>39377664
Did anyone hook up with the 1 girl?
>>
>>39377744
Lmao literally every guy was hitting on her considering she was the only girl there, wouldn't be suprised if she got dp'd. I got way to stoned to remember.
>>
>>39377770
What if you were so stoned that you got dp'd?
>>
>>39377812
That'd explain my anal fissures.
>>
>>39375447
This is real. Band nerd but threw parties. Ending up "getting to know" the popular kids. Out of college now and still hangout with the not so awful ones. Dating the girl who I lost my virginity to at a party. Good way to go honestly
>>
>>39376327
>have more Facebook friends than ever because of all the parties
>have more Facebook friends than ever
>Facebook friends
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.