[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad gets blackout drunk >creates a huge mess in the house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1760.png (92KB, 382x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1760.png
92KB, 382x381px
>dad gets blackout drunk
>creates a huge mess in the house
>have to spend 30 minutes of my night cleaning up after him
This has been happening for 4 years, ever since I was 15.
>>
File: 20170420_131907.jpg (93KB, 362x383px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_131907.jpg
93KB, 362x383px
Stop trying to fix symptoms of your problem and fix the cause of it. Kill your father.
>>
>>39374757
>get blackout drunk
>sit quietly and bother no one
>stay in room whole time
>wake up with father screaming once he feels I've drank too much
This has been happening for the past three years for no reason, ever sense he realised I had nowhere else to go and decided to stop playing nice (he's abandonment issues, and I'm twenty eight and he never wants me to leave).

>tfw him bitching if he finds a pencil sized dot in bathroom tub

That he sees when he literally cleans it everyday, then bitches about it for hours off and on yet never lets anyone else clean and just want to hold it over everyone's heads and gets clingy to the point of not letting his wife do anything by herself and gets mad when you don't pay attention to him.

>>it hurt me to wash off that speck that I would have washed off anyway due to my OCD habits

Damned be anyone with OCD. Trade me fucking houses you faggot ass OP.
>>
>>39374810
>post le smug Wendy's girl
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: IMG_1622.jpg (34KB, 818x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1622.jpg
34KB, 818x539px
>>39374924
Alcohol is degenerate. Find some fuckin meaning in your life, something you enjoy, instead of drowning yourself in happy juice.
You people make me so fuckin angry, and I don't want to be angry, but there is nothing that sets me off more than drunken bozos. It takes all my willpower to keep my cool, and I desire nothing else than to keep my cool in such scenarios.
>>
>>39375084
>alcohol is degenerate
AND YET WE'VE HAD IT TO THIS DAY SENSE THE STONE AGE DUMBASS
>>
File: 200_s.gif (30KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
30KB, 356x200px
>>39375858
since*
Was distracted by my looking for
>this pic
Had to download it again. But yes...
>degenerate
Stop that meme word already.
>>
>>39375084
>can't keep his cool
>can't keep his cool WHEN SOBER
You know what I think? I think you're jealous. Nobody that actually drinks tells other people not to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.