[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*knock* *knock* hey champ you up? Take a seat I want to talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: turkishdad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
turkishdad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>*knock* *knock* hey champ you up? Take a seat I want to talk to you. So your mother and I have noticed you've been spending a lot of time on your frog forum and we don't think it's really benefitting you. You have so much potential and you're not using it. Remember when you were a kid and wanted to be a doctor and wanted to be a ninja. You can still do those things, anon. The only thing holding you back is you. But seriously, anon, your mother and I have been talking and we think it's come to the time you should start paying rent. It's mostly your mother's idea. Tell you what! We can go for a drive tomorrow and go job hunting. It's not scary at all. You walk in, ask to speak to the manager, and give him a firm handshake. Let him know immediately you're the only one for the job. You can even borrow any one of my ties. Your mother and I just want the best for you and right now, it doesn't involve frogs or Chinese cartoons. Love ya bud. I'm glad we could have this talk.
>>
File: 14715057483545.png (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
14715057483545.png
30KB, 300x250px
You know the rules. Literally get the fuck out.
>>
>That's not happening, dad.
>>
I'm glad my pops held firmly throughout my 1.5 NEET years and always supported me. I'm now doing Mech Engi with a scholarship and will try my darnedest to make him proud. When i got accepted and called him was the best time in my fucking life. Hearing his semi-laugh reply "oh, really? i'm proud of you, son, congratulations" could've become my alarm tone for all eternity.
>last father's day
>thank him for being awesome
>i'm sorry i couldn't give you a proper family
Fucks sake, remembering that alone brings tears to my eyes.
>>
>>39374105
>how about you piss off cuck lol
>>
>>39375415
Fucking awesome man. I was a fuckup neet 6 years ago. Yesterday my dad calls me up at work to tell me he opened a letter from my school and I'm on the honor role. He said he's proud and congrats. Easily highest point of my life in the last 7 years.
>>
>>39374105
>tfw no dad

dadoriginal
>>
Taro Taro, why? A place where I want to talk about. So you know that your mom met me many times in Frog villa and do not think that you desired. Use as much as possible and not to use it. Remember when you were a child and you want to become a doctor and to be ninja. Keep doing these things, Anon. The only thing you can do is hold back. But seriously, anonymously, your mother and I talked, and we think that it's time to hire. The point is that his mother is extremely important. You tell me! Tomorrow we can go and work. He does not live together. You go, ask questions, talk with the goalie and give you some money. Allow yourself to be alone. You can also get some links. My mother and i are best for you and do not include any Chinese brush or cardboard. I want to grow, I'm happy to talk.
>>
>>39376145
Holy shit, you probably felt like killing a lion bare-handed after that.
>>
>>39376849
How about you stfu worthless cuck. Fucking fight me, pussy.
>>
>>39376896
Calm down, man, it's ok if your father left you.
>>
>>39376918
Fucking Internet tough guy over here. Go fucking contemplate suicide like you should be doing.
>>
>>39374105
>29 year old neet. No friends, never been on a date, and a kissless virgin
>parents threaten to give me 60 day notice and kick me out
>Tell my mom and dad that they dont understand how ridiculous the job market still is. My BA is worthless.
>They tell me Im not trying hard enough
>Ask dad to take me down to the employment development department and see what services they have there.
>just a bunch of shitty jobs that you cant make a living doing
>job counselor tells me about staffing agency that needs to fill some leasing consultant jobs
>Job counselor also tells me she doesn't really see anything wrong with my resume. My experience sucks though. Tried to get an internship in January and I got slammed for not having previous internship experience and not seeming passionate enough.
>dad takes me to staffing agency To drop off resume.
>office full of fat women and one mexican guy
>Drop off my resume
>never hear back
>Literally burst into tears now anytime I have a conversation with my parents
>So far this strategy is working out real well and mom and dad have backed off
>>
File: 1497746705016.png (150KB, 464x466px) Image search: [Google]
1497746705016.png
150KB, 464x466px
tfw your dad hates you because you arent a sport playing chad and he just gets drunk and yells at you all day
>>
>>39374105
*ignores*

lol wagecuck btfo
>>
I had the talk two(three???) weeks go. Please fucking kill me.
>>
>>39377282
How has it been since then?
>>39377212
Man the fuck up and tell him he can ask a lot of you, but that is just not what you want of life.
If he's paying your bills you might take your job of being his stress-relief and just listen to it mindlessly. Make lemonade.
>>
File: miuna! doli.png (39KB, 1092x853px) Image search: [Google]
miuna! doli.png
39KB, 1092x853px
>>39377326
I am pretending to try. I have started biking again, cleaned my room, started showering more. I broke out my lap top and some time doing the usual shit but outside at the park and Starbucks and whatever.
>>
>>39377360
Have you any slight chance of getting out of NEETdom? How is your long-time money perspective when they die?
>>
File: 1497577760592.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497577760592.png
12KB, 246x200px
>>39374105
Mfw dad never did this bc he knows he raised someone who is more of a loser than he is and his only daughter is a lesbian
>>
>>39377411
I still have some contacts from when I used to work three years ago, if they died I would just sell the house and bum at someones house until I could find a job.
>>
>>39377433
>he raised someone who is more of a loser than he is
Thats the only reason my dad wont say shit, he was a fucking loser too until his 30s.
>>
File: photo_2017-08-09_23-22-00.jpg (58KB, 512x427px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-09_23-22-00.jpg
58KB, 512x427px
>>39377437
I hope you get out as i did, bro. 1.5 year NEETdom
sure did a number on me, but i am growing stronger.
>>
File: 1456781458711.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456781458711.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
>>39377445
Mfw my dad is an ugly fuck and he lost his virginity to his gf at 18
Mfw i thought he was a loser for that as a teenager
Mfw im 20 and khhv
>>
>>39377544
That doesn't mean shit. You're not even actively looking for it.
>>
My dad looked like that one asian kid in class when he was younger
>>
>>39377654
Citation needed
gfddykkb
>>
File: shake2.png (1MB, 1118x699px) Image search: [Google]
shake2.png
1MB, 1118x699px
all the mysteries of the universe can be answered by a firm handshake
>>
>Dad has always supported me financially no matter what.
>He has never supported me emotionally.
It's a weird kind of feel.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.