[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it difficult to be friends with women without thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: indifferent-pepe.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
indifferent-pepe.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
Why is it difficult to be friends with women without thinking there's some romantic intentions involved? And when you try to make clear that it's strictly platonic, they get mad?
>>
>>39373995
Never happens to me. Always try for platonic relationships with men who lash out at me for not wanting to fuck. You're befriending insecure, emotionally immature women.
>>
>>39373995
Why would you want a plantonic female friend? Are you gay or something? >>39374031
If you ever cuck a boy, don't try to be his friend, you aren't helping. Just continue to succ off Chad and leave him wallow in his shit for a while, hopefully he comes out a bodybuilder with no remorse for women and he cheats on every relationship he had after the one he had with you.
>>
>>39374093
I don't befriend "chads", we have nothing in common and I can't relate to being popular and athletic. I just want friends.
>>
File: indifferent-pepe2.jpg (39KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
indifferent-pepe2.jpg
39KB, 500x441px
>>39374093
Because fuck you, that is why.
>>
Platonic friendships with women hardly ever work

>have friend whos girl for 3 years
>both never tried anything, completely platonic and we both know it
>get drunk last month
>end up fucking
>say its a mistake etc etc
>get drunk again
>fuck again

i have a gf and shes going to fucking end me
>>
>>39374124
Get girlfriends, men don't want you unless you give up the poon. Seriously, fuck off
>>
>>39374681
Not being able to form meaningful relationships based on mutual respect with half the population is hell.
>>
If you, as a man, have a female friend, it means that at least one of you wants to take it to the next level. If it's not you, it's her.
In order for this rule not to apply, you both would either have to be mentally ill, or at least one of you would have to be in denial about your feelings.
>>
>>39373995
Because friendship requires 1) a mutual interest, and 2) time with proximity. That second one will screw you up time and again. The idea that you will never be romantically inclined towards them insults them, because they think it means you think they aren't attractive enough.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.