[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C'mon Champ, you have too many computer games, let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Handshake dad..png (419KB, 715x579px) Image search: [Google]
Handshake dad..png
419KB, 715x579px
C'mon Champ, you have too many computer games, let's get on the car go to the local computer store and you are going to sell them, and then use that money to buy a bike, Champ. That's right, you will start working today, we'll go to that pizzeria downtown, you'll see the manager in the eyes and give him a strong handshake and you won't take a no for an answer, right Champ?
>>
What is wrong with your grammar, anon?
>>
Dad you're drunk again
>>
>>39373810
ok dad ill sell all my games
*uninstalls all my games*
see the grey means i sold them this is just for inventory purposes if i accidentally sold one or not
>>
Games?

Do you see one cartridge in the room of a millennial? Fucks sake this shit might have been valid in my generation but goddamn you need to step up your game.
>>
You cant sell steam games dad
>>
File: 1503778846402.jpg (378KB, 1439x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1503778846402.jpg
378KB, 1439x1637px
damn right I'm a champ who the fuck do you think paid for your new lambo that you use to haul that underage pussy around in, asshole? do I need to explain blockchain to you again? do I need to hire someone to beat the shit out of you again? no? then fuck out of my house and stop being a cunt, dad.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.