[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me plan out my plan to ask out a qt. All contributions are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1498480672938.png (97KB, 692x444px) Image search: [Google]
1498480672938.png
97KB, 692x444px
help me plan out my plan to ask out a qt. All contributions are welcome

There's this girl that goes to my college who i met over the summer on a weekend event the school held. We talked a bit and learned each other's names

Now I'm at the entry-level friend stage, where if we see each other on the campus we'll say hi, or we'll sit together in cafeteria
>>
File: 1498803763520.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498803763520.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
I learned her schedule so I know that she'll leave class at 11:50 and head straight to lunch. U think this would be a good time to catch her alone

Problem is, I get out at the same time but in a different class on the other side of the campus. What do
>>
>>39373808
Plans are the problem.
If you want to ask her out, then ask her out. Don't think about it too much.
Worst thing they can say is "no" and you move on.

>>39373850
Confidence is #1 dude. If you want to ask her out then ask her out - even if she's with her friends. Give 0 fucks about whether or not she's alone. Just focus on what you want and just say "fuck the rest of the world" in your head (don't say it out loud). She says "no" and they giggle, who the fuck cares? They're not important to you. Fuck em.
>>
File: 1499729529302.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499729529302.png
51KB, 657x527px
Twice so far we've been in the same room together but I was too much of a sperg to try and make small talk. How do I start the converaation? And how close should we get b4 I eventually ask her on a date?
>>
The more effort you put into making a "plan" the more you're gonna panic if it doesn't go down the way you anticipated. You'll get nervous and spaghetti.

Gotta keep those tolerances nice and loose so you can keep firing like an AK no matter what happens.
>>
>>39373940
>>39373885
Ok, so maybe I don't need a "plan" but I fell like at least we should ay least get friendlier with each other b4 I ask her. Too me it seems more awkward to have someone who's closer to a stranger than a friend ask u out
>>
>>39373991
OK, real talk here. Do you actually like this girl? Could you live with just being her friend? Or are you just asking her out cos she's cute and you think you have a shot?

It's important you actually like her as a person because, unless you're a suave motherfucker or a Chad, you won't win her affection unless you can prove to her you're genuinely interested in her. Women aren't as stupid as most robots seem to think. They knew when you like them and when you're just trying to get it in, and they ESPECIALLY know when you're unsure of yourself when you interact with them.

When I was in college I tried to get dates with hot girls both by being my autistic self and being an even more autistic version of myself trying to be a PUA. I could never really make it work because once things started getting difficult, I'd just give up because I didn't even know what I was expecting from them anyway.
>>
>>39373991
Pretend like it's a dude. Just talk as if you have absolutely no chance of hooking up. This takes practice I guess.
You almost have to stop caring...I know it's hard. This is why I gave up on trying to find a companion completely - I said "fuck it" to all the retarded games women like to play. And yet after that moment when I finally gave up on bitches women would start trying to strike up conversations with me. Life is ironic that way.
>>
You're making getting a date with this girl the goal like if she just says yes then mission accomplished. You're missing the point. If you already see her in non-date environments, you're already accomplishing the same thing that a date would, which is being around her and able to talk to her. If there was any chemistry you could allow a relationship to form naturally. Since you were already alone with her a couple of times and failed to even make small talk it sounds like this isn't going anywhere and a date wouldn't benefit you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.