[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is my 30th birthday as a kissless virgin. What is my 30's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Today is my 30th birthday as a kissless virgin. What is my 30's going to be like? I still can't stop regretting my teenage years, do I regret my 20s now or do I keep regretting my teen years?
>>
File: Wraith-1.jpg (275KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
Wraith-1.jpg
275KB, 400x575px
>>39373714
Wizards are the wisest of our people, anon. They will groom and treat you well. Let me know what it's like to meat the Grand Wraith.
>>
regret your 20's dude, i know im going to get a hooker if im still a virgin by 25
>>
Your 30's are going to be like your 20's, except with more regret and less hope for change.
>>
or you could realize that unless you want your life's achievement to be "real good at regretting shit", you could idk.. get a hobby?
>>
>>39373846
lol fuck off normalfaggot
>>
Welcome to the Magic Club
>>
>>39373861
i ain't normal.
im a 28yo KHV hiki, but even I can understand the importance of not continually regretting everything always.
its hard, I know, I regret a lot. but wizards are spose to be wise, not retards.
>>
>>39373714
You need to regret everything OP
>>
I'm 38, and you'll feel like you're still in your 20s
>>
>>39373714
Teen years all the way to the grave, I think. Unless you manage to find a good wife and then lose her, then I think you regret that instead.
>>
>>39373714
>Today is my 30th birthday as a kissless virgin.

Welcome to the tribe. I wish there was some ceremony for this momentous occasion.

Sadly, such rites are lacking precisely because there's nothing inherently sacred in that moment. Entering into middle age as a virgin is not crossing some magical threshold from one world into another. There may be something of an initiation, teaching secrets either divine or diabolic, but it's subtle. If nothing else, there's a moment when all motion stops. One is frozen for a second and is permitted to look back. He is afforded the chance to recognize the myriad opportunities left behind. Or, in some very rare cases, the horrifying realization that there had never been any opportunities in the first place.

Regardless, the haze cast by the rush of time dissipates and one is allowed to see the world, and one's relationship to it, as it actually is.

Within that curious space, the silence between the tick of the clock and its inevitable tock, a relatively old virgin can find either hope or despair. It's in that strange bardo that either angels wing down to rescue him or devils rush in to claim their due.

So take this moment of stillness to reflect, neophyte. Cast your mind back. Were there smiles offered that you may have neglected out of fear or insecurity? If so, treat those precious memories as saviors and guides. Follow them away from the edge of the precipice you're teetering upon.

In the unlikely chance your meditations conjure up nothing save memories of disgusted glances and shudders of revulsion, if your sincerest reflections impart the hard gospel that you were born a monster rather than a man, there's very little solace to offer.

The only balm I could hope to provide is the sad truth that, although the distance between each of Hell's few denizens is greater than that between the constellations, there will always be more than one untouchable star shining coldly in the desolate midnight sky.
>>
>>39375531
Jesus Christ...
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
=============
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
A REAL Wizard. It's an honor, sir.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.