[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will never hear a black person saying white people are smarter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 10

File: 1503871211637.jpg (86KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1503871211637.jpg
86KB, 1000x1333px
You will never hear a black person saying white people are smarter but tons of self hating white people will say blacks are physically superior. Why do white men have no self respect?
>>
like you're doing now?
>>
>>39373683
What am I doing right now? I'm telling you what other people say. I don't agree with it.
>>
Is that a stab wound?
>>
>>39373732
I have no idea.
Oregano mofo
>>
>>39373708
when you say white men have no self respect you confirm and agree with the notion that blacks are physically superior.

your argumentation is weak.
>>
>>39373766
Self respect has nothing to do with physical prowess. You aren't too bright obviously.
>>
>>39373766
How does whether white men have self respect have anything to do with their athletic ability? I'm saying to say that about another race men their is an obvious lack of self respect. And white men simply refuse to put in the effort anymore to achieve in athletics because of inferiority complex.
>>
>>39373791
and that's not what i said. this is a strawman fallacy paired with a personal attack at the end.

what i said was that if you say white men have no self respect, that must mean you confirm that blacks are physically superior. if it isn't true, then what is there to be self-respectless about?

again, you can work on your argumentation quite a bit.
>>
>>39373863
Because many white men do believe that and are vocal about it. They lack self respect. Not every single white man but many white men.
>>
>>39373818
>How does whether white men have self respect have anything to do with their athletic ability? I'm saying to say that about another race men their is an obvious lack of self respect.
read >>39373863

>And white men simply refuse to put in the effort anymore to achieve in athletics because of inferiority complex.
now you confirmed it again. and what do you base it on that white men refuse to put in the effort to achieve in athletics or having inferiority complex? do you have any data? because i found a study that shows the opposite, whites are more likely to participate in athletics than blacks and hispanics.

"while white students (65.4%) were more likely than African American (55.2%) or Hispanic students (52.5%) to report sports participation."

source: http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/351023

can you show me data that shows the opposite? because your claim seems baseless and not backed up by statistics.

>>39373926
the only one who seems to be vocal about it is you and other people like you who post on r9k and are obsessed with race and humiliation, and turned it into a fetish. do you understand why it might come across to the audience as projection when you say these things?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170828-215651.png (367KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170828-215651.png
367KB, 720x1280px
>>39374116
You are so full of shit it's insane. And that doesn't break down which sports they participated in. Projection? Listen to this comment I just read on YouTube. Other white men say this shit not me. I think it's disgusting and pathetic. I argue the opposite. You're deluded if you don't think this cuck shit is a trend.
>>
>>39374201
>You are so full of shit it's insane
this works counter productive if your goal is to make an appealing argument

>And that doesn't break down which sports they participated in.
and it isn't relevant either. your claim was that "white men simply refuse to put in the effort anymore to achieve in athletics". i gave you a study that shows that whites are more likely to participate in athletics than blacks and hispanics by a 10% difference. this is a direct refutation and your response is that i'm "fully of shit it's insane". how do you think the conversation is going so far?
>>
>>39374273
That doesn't say which sports they actually participate in and that doesn't say the level. Is that high school sports. Is that collegiate sports. A lot of times whites are told to focus more on school than sports especially as they get into college.
>>
>>39374273
And you completely side stepped what I posted about self deprecating white males just like I posted. White men have no self respect. And you're also side stepping the issue entirely. The fact that man whites like that believe the white race is physically inferior despite the fact that the UFC heavyweight champion is white, the high jump gold medalist is white, the world's strongest man winner is white, the super bowl winning quartback is white, etc. Yet self hating whites refuse to shut up about black athleticism.
>>
>>39373666
This is why my /r9k/ experience is not fully enjoyment, shit like this pops up from time to time.
>>
>>39373666
Fuck are you on? Self hating blacks do NOTHING but talk about how superior white people are. Thats why they were originally called uncle toms. They demeaned their own race and its struggles, separated themselves and burned bridges for a race that never wanted them.

They still do it too, they were the original weebs except for white people.
>>
File: poa90538t2.png (218KB, 1495x951px) Image search: [Google]
poa90538t2.png
218KB, 1495x951px
>>39374273
You're one of the stupidest and most overconfident people I've ever encountered. You didn't even bother to look at the data from the study you must've frantically googled to support your argument. Read things first or don't post again jesus christ.
>>
>>39374201
That 1% charge

MY FUCKING GOD STOP
>>
I'm white and I'l bluntly say niggers are inferior and useless and jews push the image of them being powerful solely to encourage race mixing
>>
File: pubmedhealthethnicity.jpg (159KB, 437x994px) Image search: [Google]
pubmedhealthethnicity.jpg
159KB, 437x994px
>>39374315
you already said this and i already replied to this.
you said "white men simply refuse to put in the effort anymore to achieve in athletics". you yourself didn't mention anything about what sports they participate in nor is it relevant. i gave you a study that shows exactly the opposite of what you said. you made a baseless claim and it turned out to be false. you have to concede this point, you're only embarrassing yourself if you keep doubling down on this.

here's another study from pubmed that shows whites are objectively healthier than blacks and the self-rated health of whites is also better than how blacks rate their own health. this means that whites objectively and statistically have superior health, and this also throws your claim that white men have a inferiority complex out of the window since whites rate their health higher than blacks.

source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2953730/

>>39374363
a youtube comment does not hold much truth value.
>The fact that man whites like that believe the white race is physically inferior
this is where you're wrong. do you have any data on this? i've shown you two studies, you've shown me a youtube comment. you're not very convincing, do you understand why?

>>39374454
what exactly is it that you want to show me? this picture shows exactly the same statistics that i gave you earlier. whites participate in sports 10% more than blacks. if you want to talk about white men vs black men specifically, that's a 0.2% difference meaning it's pretty much equal. is there anything you want to tell me with this post? because you're only proving my point more.
>>
>>39374619
You didn't even read the study. The entire point was comparing males only, and you wrote that "whites" participate at a rate 10% higher. I don't even know why you keep posting.
>>
>>39374619
You obviously can't read. It lists in school and out of school sports. If you include out of school sports blacks participate ever so slightly more. But that doesn't address my point that whites aren't pushed into collegiate and professional sports the way blacks are. Health is also not the same as athletic ability.
>>
>>39374619
>The sample for the current study included 40,631 individuals aged 55 and older

Your health study. Are you trying to look as stupid as possible?
>>
>>39374619
You should probably stop googling shit you know nothing about. It doesn't add any credibility to what you say when you spend 5 minutes scrounging the web to find some kind of study that you've never heard of before but that vaguely relates to the topic of your argument. It's silliness.
>>
>>39374715
already covered that. read my post again. it's kind of ironic how you're telling me i didn't read the study while it's actually you who didn't read it nor did you read my post. here it is again:
what exactly is it that you want to show me? this picture shows exactly the same statistics that i gave you earlier. whites participate in sports 10% more than blacks. if you want to talk about white men vs black men specifically, that's a 0.2% difference meaning it's pretty much equal. is there anything you want to tell me with this post? because you're only proving my point more.

>>39374723
you're going completely offt track with this argument. your argument was that whites or white men refuse to participate in athletics because of inferiority complex. the statistics don't support that claim and the participation rates of whites overall is 10% higher while white men vs black men is equal.

nowhere in this argument did we mention in school sports or out of school sports, and it's not at all relevant. you're cherrypicking percentages that fit your narrative now.

>>39374747
does age make you any less white or black? no. again, you have to look at the argument presented and understand that none of the premises included age or in school/out of school sports. these are all distractions and it shows me that you're either manipulative or you're new to argumentation.

>>39374801
this is an empty post. with this post you have contributed exactly nothing to the conversation. make an argument or get out of the way. we're having a debate here and all you're doing is shitflinging.
>>
>>39374875
Stop pretening you read the study. Just stop. Everyone knows you googled some key words and pulled it up to use without reading it. You look ridiculous.
>>
>>39374919
this is an empty post again. do you want to try again or is this your concession?
>>
>>39374875
Or refuse to take those sports as seriously
>>
>>39374875
People over 55 aren't relevant to discussions about athletics involving young males...

Is that really something you need to be explained to you?
>>
>>39374951
Do you want to lie and claim you actually read it? You never even brought up the fact that males participates at equal rates until you had it pointed it to you...

You seem like you have no self-awareness at all.
>>
>>39374952
show me where in the initial argument you mentioned how seriously they have to take sports? that was never said and it's not part of the conversation. it's a distraction.

>>39374963
the first study i presented showed how whites a 10% more likely to participate in sports than blacks. the second study shows that whites are healthier than blacks and their self rated health is higher than those of blacks. (which was unrelated to the first study or the argument that whites refuse to participate in athletics, but to the second part of the argument which said white men have an inferiority complex)

>>39374988
not only did i read the study, i even wrote the statistics down for you to read, and i'm glad you did read it now. yes, white males' participation rates are equal to black male participation rates at a whopping 70%. which proves the argument that "white men simply refuse to put in the effort anymore to achieve in athletics" completely wrong by 70%.

>You seem like you have no self-awareness at all.
cheap jab. why would you bring the credibility of your own argument down with ad hominems?
>>
>>39375149
Because you keep pretending you read this study and deny that you just pulled it of your ass after searching for a few minutes in an effort to bolster your argument. It makes you look ridiculous and void of any self-awareness.

Are you black yourself?
>>
>>39375190
yes, i read the study and even wrote the statistics down for you to read. what is the reason for you to keep bringing this up? is there anything i said that's false that you would like to correct or is this your way to avoid the argument that you haven't replied to with a coherent argument?
>>
>>39375232
You also keep repeating yourself verbatim in a way that's really unusual. Are you under 18?
>>
>>39375149
That says nothing about college and professional sports which was what we were talking about. Whites are told to focus on education rather than doing sports. And it affects how seriously they take sports in high school even if participation is high.
>>
File: smug_snug.png (298KB, 551x414px) Image search: [Google]
smug_snug.png
298KB, 551x414px
>these two faggots bickering in here
>>
>>39375253
There's going to be a way higher percentage of black athletes among black college students than white athletes among white college students, for obvious reasons. College isn't a good tool for this analysis.
>>
>>39375302
>for obvious reasons
There goes your self hatred. The reason is because whites are not pushed into sports like blacks are.
>>
>>39375247
you have failed to respond to the question i asked you which was "what is the reason for you to keep bringing this up? is there anything i said that's false that you would like to correct?"

everytime you keep bringing up the same thing that i have already rebutted, i will repeat myself literally because you make it seem like you didn't even read my rebuttal of what you said.

>>39375253
and it isn't relevant either. your claim was that "white men simply refuse to put in the effort anymore to achieve in athletics". i gave you a study that shows that whites are more likely to participate in athletics than blacks and hispanics by a 10% difference.

>>39375302
true, but there's no reason to go down that tangent since the argument didn't include any premises about athletics in college or outside of college. going down this tangent with him means you concede to his manipulation.
>>
>>39375335
I meant that there wouldn't be as many blacks as whites who would be admitted to college on non-athletic merits...
>>
>>39375302
>for obvious reasons
And the cuck comes out
Why is the Superbowl winning quarterback white? Why is the UFC heavyweight champion white. Why was the last heavyweight boxing champion white before having his title stripped based for recreational(not performance enhancing) drugs? Why is the world's strongest man winner white? Why is the high jump gold medalist white.
>for obvious reasons
So you're the self hating cuck I was talking about in the op
>>
>>39375362
Whites refuse to take sports seriously because they are told from a young age that blacks are better athletes.
>>
>>39375410
and which part of my post is that a response to? use greentext, you're being very unclear.
>>
>>39375421
Did you read where you quote "white men simply refuse to put in the effort anymore to achieve in athletics?" You are really not the brightest.
>>
>>39375385
Caucasians can do quite well in strength sports. Doesn't mean they're as suited to playing running back as West Africans are.
>>
>>39375421
And then you claim again after being proven wrong that whites participate in athletics more than blacks when we've already seen that the participation rates are slightly higher for blacks when you include out of school sports.
>>
>>39375421
I bet you wish you could walk properly faggot ass nigga
>>
>>39375470
Or maybe running is just something poor black people with no equipment or money can do. You literally just parrot worn out tired ideas. Talk about fast twitch muscles fibers like every other dumbass.... why is the Olympic high jump gold medalist white?
>>
White people are smart, but they lack streght and let emotions control every move and overthink... with that being said... it will slowly be bred out... idk if by black but any ethnic that isnt as weak
>>
>>39375547
>they lack strength
>pretty much every strongman is white
ok
>>
>>39375540
A single individual is not good evidence of a broad pattern.

There are meaningful differences between peoples. It would be implausible to suggest we all are the same. And there are plenty of poor Asians and Latin Americans, but almost none of them have broken the 10 second barrier.
>>
>>39375547
Yeah okay bitch. How was colonialism?
>>
>>39375547
>>39375652
Who the fuck are you people? Are you drunk?
>>
>>39375460
that is your argument i quoted. is that what you're replying to with this post? >>39375410

again, you're being very unclear when you reply to a post which has three links in it without any greentexting. that way the poster you're replying to doesn't know which part of his post you're replying to. you're being very inconvenient and you fail to express yourself clearly when you do this. calling other posters "not the brightest" because you failed at this part is very ironic.

>>39375495
wrong. white participation rates are 10% higher than black participation rates in athletics. white men and black men's participation rates are equal, which proves your argument wrong that white men refuse to achieve in athletics. this is the statistic that refutes your argument. the fact that both genders combined whites have a higher participation rate than blacks is just a fun fact that's kind of ironic when you look at the argument you presented.

>>39375519
empty post. try again or concede.
>>
>>39375614
Well lets say everyone had the same opportunity, not limited by money or upbringing i think this would easly change... every sport is dominated by ethnics other than whites...unless its a sport that people with lesser income arent exposed too.
>>
>>39375614
Well the mile record is owned by an Arab... so....
What about the fact that Latinos are very successful in soccer?
>>
>>39375674
A fun fact. Yeah. You mean an irrelevant fact?

It's the only stat you even quoted until the near equivalence of men's participation rates was explicitly made clear to you. I can't believe you're continuing this pretense. You're astonishing.
>>
>>39373666
>what are uncle toms
retard fuck off
>>
The white western male will be bred out... i really dont think white males in general are going out of style it just western culture has made them a joke... british male as oppose to russian male are emotion drive and need feed back a pat on the back.
>>
>>39375686
You seem like you have only the faintest possible grasp over this conversation and even the English language itself.
>>
>>39375674
So here you are arguing for black athletic superiority again. Just as I said. You're a pseudo intellectual cuckold. As usual. No black would argue that whites are smarter but here you are arguing that blacks are more athletic. Exactly like I said you would. You are the problem.
>>
>>39375759
Lots of white males are weak body wise. For every 1 strong maybe 9 weak. White male has been conditioned to be submissive .
>>
>>39375733
Yeah alright buddy. Whatever you say. Keep being so confident
>>
>>39375723
the statistics i've shown you from this study [http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/351023] proves your argument wrong. white men do not "refuse to put in the effort anymore to achiev ein athletics because of inferiority complex". in the study i've shown you you can see that that is not true because white men have a participation rate of 70%. argument refuted.

now, the thing that makes your baseless claim even more laughable is that the participation rates regardless of sex is actually higher for whites by 10% over blacks. this statistic makes you look ridiculous.

sometimes it's okay to accept defeat. i think this is one of those times you should at least consider it.

>>39375789
you failed to greentext the part you're replying to again. you fail to express yourself conveniently in a conversation.
>>
>>39375804
Do you have any evidence to support that at all? No you don't. White men are also the tallest race of men on average on Earth.
>>
>>39375825
You're a pseudo intellectual cuckold shitting on his own race. We're talking about men's sports not women but white women dominate mma as well as wrestling and I believe soccer as well. You are exactly what I said in the op. Hating on your own race saying they're less athletic.
>>
>>39375825
I'm not even the guy who originally wrote that thing about refusing to put in the effort. I just thought it was funny that you'd try to leverage some study that you obviously never read, that's all.
>>
>>39375854
White women are more prominent in sports because white parents have most fully bought in to feminism and think it's progressive to teach their daughters to be athletes. Parents of other races still have some slight respect for sex roles.
>>
>>39375854
try making a post without insulting the person you want to have a conversation with. you're not making it very appealing to talk to you. you can try again though.

>>39375869
but you do admit that the argument presented is wrong?
and do you admit that the statistics and study i've presented are correct?

if your answer to both of these is yes, then explain to me why you keep repeating that i haven't read the study. correct me wherever i'm wrong. just saying i haven't read it doesn't mean a whole lot.

and if your answer to any of the above two questions is no, correct me.
>>
>>39375952
I don't give a shit faggot. I don't respect you.
>>
>>39375994
this is your concession i assume. what a shame that emotions got the best of you. i urge you to reflect on the conversation we've had and especially on your argumentation. i think that's where it went wrong and it spiraled down into emotional insults from there. but thank you for participating.
>>
>>39376105
Concession to what? You've made no points at all. You lie about participation. You misrepresent facts. You prove to be the fool with no disrespect that I described in the op. A few people have pointed out that you don't even read your own studies. You've made no points whatsoever.
>>
>>39373666
I've never understood the white people or asians are smarter meme. I'm 1/4 negro and I've beaten people in every form of competition possible, academic or otherwise and they will still convince themselves of it. I just really enjoyed math and language and football (american) as a kid. Never did well in History though because I don't find wrote memorization challenging.
>>
>>39376105
Because you are such a smug pompous idiot that you don't even care whether you are right. You just make a point and continually defend it and change your point every post. You've yet to disprove that whites are discouraged from going into sports at the collegiate level, generally are less pushed into taking sports seriously and that many whites have inferiority complex when it comes to athletics and talk poorly about their own race. You've yet to refute a single one of these points.
>>
>>39376203
Well maybe it has something to do with the fact that Africans have never accomplished or invented anything. Maybe it has to do with the fact that whites invented all the technology you use today.
>>
>>39376203
Memorizing the things they teach you in school is not the same as being an inventor, philosopher or scientist and creating things from scratch.
>>
>>39376164
actually you can read my rebuttals including studies with sources here
>>39374116
>>39374619

if you want to say i lie about and misrepresent facts, be more concrete and correct me wherever i'm wrong. so far you haven't done this and what you're saying is not much of a contribution to the conversation. what you're saying isn't of any value like this. and i'm not trying to be annoying here, i'm genuinely trying to help you out so you can gain credibility and maybe give me opposing views. i'm really trying to pull some arguments out of you, but you're making it very hard for yourself because you don't seem to be interested in this at all since you're too busy calling me names.

>>39376215
try making a proper post with less emotions and more arguments, or get out of the way.
>>
>>39376229
Yeah but to me it's obvious you would have to be awfully fucking inexperienced to not understand how these situations came about and how it had little to do with race. I don't believe in white privilege but I do believe in the fact that no first world has ever even made concerted efforts to help out Africa. Meanwhile it's

>kek niggers are so dumb even the forest gooks are civilized

Forgetting completely that was entirely because of France.
>>
>>39376261
And once again I refuted all your points. At the college level there are less whites, you brought up a study about old men and their opinions on their health which is not athleticism and doesn't apply to young males, and you haven't addressed that whites are less motivated in sports because they're told they are less athletic despite their being many successful white athletes.
>>
>>39376255
see
>>39376292

Again you'd have to be extremely ignorant of historical circumstances to even think what you said makes sense. It even flies in the face of darwinism to an extent when you look at the resources and challenges different races faced.
>>
>>39376292
White people weren't helped out. We invented our own shit. We created our own civilization. Blacks have failed to do so. You don't just get to get helped. It's a dog eat dog world. What do black people do to help white people?
>>
>>39376292
And actually we have helped them quite a bit. We built road systems for them in Africa, we created entire written languages for them to translate the Bible, and we give them billions in aid. Yet blacks do nothing for white people and never have.
>>
>>39376340
>White people weren't helped out.

That's patently untrue. The problem is you are lumping literally all people pinker than Spaniards in as "white."

It is true that most of the greatest minds fit within that broad definition, but most of these people came from extremely different backgrounds and ethnicities and passed them on to others of similar melanin.

>You don't just get to get helped. It's a dog eat dog world. What do black people do to help white people?

I'm trying to have a serious conversation here. I'm not saying whites are evil. I'm half white. I'm saying theres a billion fallacies in the whites are smarter argument just as there is in the blacks are more athletic. Different tribes in africa have different fast twitch muscle fiber counts and different muscle insertion points.
>>
>>39376406
Well what about the fact that whites universally score higher on IQ tests that whites do?
>>
>>39375410
No the fuck they arent, quit fucking lying all the time.
>>
>>39376379
You are either ignorant toward african history or you are being willfully ignorant. Africa has been destroyed by foreign financial interests more than it has been helped by far. And i dont mean any WE WUZ KANGZ bullshit. No one was in the UK harvesting scottish terriers for absurd sums of money, encouraging a savage trade that culminated in children being handed AKs.
>>
>>39376203
It's "rote" memorization, fyi.
>>
>>39376314
>And once again I refuted all your points.
wrong

>At the college level there are less whites
you mean less blacks, as irrelevant as this statement is in the conversation we're having

>you brought up a study about old men and their opinions on their health which is not athleticism and doesn't apply to young males
that was the second study i brought up that was not related to athleticism and indeed doesn't apply to young males. that's what the first study i gave you was about. the second study about health shows you that whites are healthier and self report their health higher than blacks too, which is a rebuttal to your argument that whites have an inferiority complex. it's better than blacks when it comes to health.

>and you haven't addressed that whites are less motivated in sports
what is this claim based on? any data or information you want to share with us? this is your oppurtunity to contribute to the conversation. take it.

>because they're told they are less athletic
who says this and do you have sources? again, this is your oppurtunity to gain some credibility and stand your ground in this discussion. i believe in you, anon.
>>
>>39376440
What about the fact that Jews and some Asians score even higher?
>>
>>39376456
Africans literally lived in the jungle before white people got there. Not all of them but many of the tribes. There wasn't really anything to destroy.
>>
>>39376483
hahahahahaha ok

Have a good day anon.
>>
>>39376481
What is wrong with you? I'm seriously asking. Jews and East Asians have higher IQs than non-Jewish Europeans. Ok? What does that have to do with the topic at all?
>>
>>39376481
Jews and Asians on average are smarter than white people but Jews are much less numerous than whites so there are actually more whites with iqs over 140 than there are Jews. Whites also have a wider IQ distribution compared so whites produce more genius level individuals despite a lower average IQ than Asians. But you also need to look at technological achievements and world exploration in which whites have absolutely blown Asians out of the water.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>39376498
What's so funny little mulatto? Can't handle the truth?
>>
>>39376500
So now I am to believe Jews and East Asians have higher IQs than whites but that doesn't matter because they didn't invent anything while whites are smarter than blacks because they have higher IQs?

How about this:

Generalizations can be useful. I personally have yet to meet any shockingly intelligent white, asian, jew, or black for that matter. I'm sure they are out there though.
>>
>>39376513
>Jews are much less numerous than whites so there are actually more whites with iqs over 140 than there are Jews.

Which does not look good for whites if we are talking about genetics.

>But you also need to look at technological achievements and world exploration in which whites have absolutely blown Asians out of the water.

Yes I agree. The white reputation was built on the backs of a couple dominos that every white person takes credit for. It's as inane as claiming you are a member of your favorite sports team when they win the superbowl.
>>
>>39376565
How does that not look good for whites? Non argument. Also irrelevant to the original discussion. Your going off on a tangent.
>>
>>39376565
It was built by the entire race working for the common goal of self improvement and technological advancement which is what civilization is about.
>>
>>39376595
>Non argument. Also irrelevant to the original discussion. Your going off on a tangent.

No I'm not. Follow the responses. I've always been on this subject. You must have been confused.

>>39376616
>It was built by the entire race working for the common goal of self improvement and technological advancement which is what civilization is about.

I love the ideal but 3 pages into even the most politically incorrect history book would debunk this statement.
>>
>>39376535
>Jews
>Chinese
>didn't invent anything

What are you even trying to do? Look retarded?
>>
>>39376655
Actually I'd assume that's your goal with that strawman.
>>
>>39376655
The Chinese invented things in antiquity. Not too much recently. Jews have made inventions but not disproportionately compared to other Europeans.
>>
>>39376655
Jewish DNA is at least 90% European so that's relevant.
>>
>>39376648
This is definitely not relevant to the op. I have been following the responses.
It definitely takes intelligence to maintain and build society.
>>
holy shit OP got blown out
>>
>>39376954
t. Didn't even read the conversation
>>
>>39376975
>this much damage control
just neck yourself OP, we're waiting
>>
>>39377008
That's not an argument fool. You're in denial of the self hatred among white men.
>>
>>39377044
>still in full blown damage control mode
he's gonna kill himself anytime now lol
>>
>>39377122
That's not an argument little buddy. You don't even know what an argument is. You didn't even read the thread. I just hurt your fee fees.
>>
Jews give the general statement that "blacks are physically superior" while true Whites just post powerlifters and call it a day.
Personally, I think no one is superior to anyone, but race divides us, and that is a key factor as to why the world is going to shit.
Come to the Light, join in harmonious juncture with your own race(or with whom you identify) and segregate, end the hate, stop forcing people who hate each other to "coexist" with the insane fantasy that everything is okay.
>>
>>39377149
holy shit this damage control lol autist kys
>>
>>39377122
>being this booty blasted
LMFAO
>>
>>39377206
kill yourself autistic loser
>>
>>39377218
Haha you are so insecure it's fucking insane.
>>
>>39377224
lol OP is gonna kill himself because he has autism
>>
>>39377243
>thinks that I'm the op
>>
>>39377279
lol OP has autism kys loser
>>
>>39377297
I think you have autism. I think you got beat as a kid as well.
>>
I can't believe no one has said this and this thread has just devolved into race-baiting bullshit but it's just two simple words: WHITE GUILT. There's no grand explanation for race relations. In fact, white liberals are the only group that will call another race superior. This is cut and dry.

W H I T E G U I L T
>>
>>39377313
lol autistic loser kill yourself
>>
>>39377318
Why do white people feel guilty when they have no reason to? Are they just insane?
>>
Jews give the general statement that "blacks are physically superior" while true Whites just post powerlifters and call it a day.
Personally, I think no one is superior to anyone, but race divides us, and that is a key factor as to why the world is going to shit.
Come to the Light, join in harmonious juncture with your own race(or with whom you identify) and segregate, end the hate, stop forcing people who hate each other to "coexist" with the insane fantasy that everything is okay. End multiculturalism. End racism.
>>
>>39377330
You're the one who should kill yourself. You're so angry because your parents don't love you.
>>
>>39377363
lol kill yourself autistic loser
>>
>>39377344
White liberals feel guilty for slavery. They feel that they have to personally pay reparations.
>>
>>39377381
Why though? I can't understand it. Most of their families probably didn't even own slaves.
>>
>>39377376
You're not very creative. You're just repeating yourself now. Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>39377430
lmao kill yourself autistic loser
>>
>>39377444
At least take your dildo out of your ass when you type.
>>
>>39377470
kill yourself autistic loser lol
>>
>>39377416
White liberals are not a logical bunch. They feel guilty because of the color of their skin. Source: my mother Interestingly enough, her parents were immigrants but ancestors on my dad's side owned a plantation with dozens of slaves. I have tried over and over to tell her that I don't feel guilty because I've never owned a fucking slave but she's committed to her white guilt garbage. She tells me I should feel bad for being white. Thanks, mom.
>>
End the hate and suffering, end multiculturalism. We can all be happy, just go where you belong. Go somewhere where your ancestors have carved the heads of your race and greatest leaders into the face of a fucking mountain
>>
>>39377498
Shove a knife in your ass faggot.
>>
>>39377517
lol kill yourself autistic Ioser
>>
>>39377511
Your mom sounds like a nigger lover
>>
>>39377531
Deep throat my glock bitch.
>>
>>39377566
lol kill yourseIf autistic loser
>>
>>39377550
She makes an exaggerated effort to be friends with black people, but no, her true love is Native Americans. Also she's half-Jewish.
>>
>>39377585
.....was her mother Jewish?
if she was I have bad news for you anon.
>>
>>39377641
Believe me, I know. At least my dad's Anglo-Saxon genes overpowered it.
>>
>>39377668
No....they're an evil satanic bloodline, the mystical power of Jew blood is far beyond your meager comprehension of this realm. There's more to liefe, than liefe(liefe, liefe, liefe)
>>
OP blown out lol what an autistic loser, he's gonna kill himself tonight
>>
>>39373666
Except uncle toms do exist and have existed since slavery. However its mostly because jews have convinced whites they have done every evil in the world.
>>
>>39377743
Through generations of brainwashing/force via an oppressive anti-white government.
Whites are literally the flame in the darkness right now. You're not gonna want to be around for when that flame sputters out.
>>
>>39374201
That guy is a retard. There is no reverse racism. Just racism.
>>
>>39376456
Empire of Dust documentary has railroads and shit Europeans gave Africa that they let rust and fall apart. Africans have proven to be the worst in building a successful society. IQ does play a role in that.
>>
>>39376535
Israeli jews have lower iqs than whites. So jews aren't actually smarter. Auswitch jews are a small group of people.
>>
>>39377772
If whites are put in a huge minority and surrounded by awful shitskins for a few generations I do think they would not hold these liberal views that they hold now by any means.
>>
>>39377578
You're definitely autistic and should kill yourself. You keep repeating yourself because you are verbally impaired and socially retarded.
>>
>>39377720
Look at this faggot repeating himself. You have actual autism.
>>
>>39377712
The Jewish conspiracy is a myth. I know this because I'm a rightful maternal Jew heir but I haven't gotten any magic powers and I'm poor and depressed.
>>
>>39378091
You stupid ass Jews are just retarded for having empowered niggers. Everything you've done has benefited niggers more than even yourselves.
>>
>>39374201
kikes put estrogens in our water which makes 5% of us develop into huge raging faggots
>>
>>39378091
your powers have been repressed, you can restore them in exchange for your soul
>>
>>39378119
It's not me it's my fucking mom I don't give a shit about black people or white people or fucking anything I just want people to leave me alone so I can sit in my room alone and drink beer and play vidya fuck you
>>
>>39378173
Don't lie, you have the power inside you, don't tell me when you see a penny on the ground you don't feel something stirring within.
>>
>>39378191
No I'm really bad with money. I spend all my money on beer and vidya and when I go out with my friends I always buy them drinks and wake up with no money. I fucking hate being part Jewish, the second that slips out people are always like haha don't jew me out of money. Also actual jews are the worst people. They're ugly and they breathe grossly and when they chew they make disgusting noises.
>>
>>39378256
You're self hating, those are the chains that bind your power within.
Frutata!
>>
>>39378256
Jews have totally fucked white people so bad it's insane. Your mom is just brainwashed. The Jews have brainwashed themselves into hating white people. Jews used to hate niggers just like everyone else.
>>
>>39378256
Not to mention Jewish women are the biggest nigger whores of all.
>>
File: anafoxxxcuckold.jpg (232KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
anafoxxxcuckold.jpg
232KB, 650x433px
Nig nog here. I love talking about the inferiority of us niggers with my wife's white bull as he satisfies her in ways I can't.
>>
>>39378318
>>39378326
>>39378339
I don't understand this racial hate. Not like oy vey the goyim are getting wise to our plot! But I genuinely don't understand the energy put into it. I hate myself more than I could possibly hate anyone else or another race. I'm so caught up in my own depression and anxiety I honestly don't think I would have the mental capacity to factor in this shit. I don't like the habits of Jews very much, or the habits of black people but when I really think about it I don't like the habits of anyone and I just want to be alone and isolated from everyone.
>>
>>39378402
You see my kike friend to quote one of your own this is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.
>>
File: 1501722828523.jpg (75KB, 925x835px) Image search: [Google]
1501722828523.jpg
75KB, 925x835px
>>39378364
I don't think you're really black!
>>
File: 1502786296105.jpg (41KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1502786296105.jpg
41KB, 409x513px
>>39373666
Hello Satan, I would explain it as such. If you pass ANY criticizing judgement unto anyone who isn't a white male you get fired, ostracized, or outright beaten. We know this is mostly the work of women and the Jews, so you should be familiar with this. Now go back to whence you came!
>>
>>39378429
Walter isn't even a real jew he's just a white beta trying to get his oneitis to like him
>>
>>39378402
Cause multiculaturalism sucks.
No "racial hatred" in remote locations of Japan, because there is no possibility for it. Get it now, or do you need me to shove my shakashuri into your ear hole and ejaculate my blessed notes, of fury
>>
>>39378473
John Goodman is a Jew in real life though.
>>
>>39378613
He was playing a character in a movie
>>
>>39378705
But he himself is a Jew. So I am quoting a Jew. Don't argue semantics with me kike. You're on thin ice as it is.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.