[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'7 babyfaced manlet >I had to be sure about my height,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1234124234.png (642KB, 917x507px) Image search: [Google]
1234124234.png
642KB, 917x507px
>5'7 babyfaced manlet
>I had to be sure about my height, never measured properly before
>went to B&Q
>only purchased 1 item: measuring tape
>pure blonde 10/10 stacy at the till, probably around my age (i'm 21)
>she asks "are you buying that to measure your height?"
>wtf
>"uhh yeah haha" voice breaks aswell, fml
>feel my face going so red, start to sweat
>she says "you know you could just ask someone what height you are"
>is she literally retarded? wtf does that even mean?
>I say "ah yeah fair nuf" face going redder, just want to fucking leave
>she says "i'd say you're only about 5'6"
>only
>I don't even reply, I'm literally just thinking "fuck my fucking life"
>she scans the tape, hands it to me, I pay by card
>nothing else is said, she doesn't even say thank you for shopping and I don't even say thanks or anything, I can feel her staring right at me, then I just walk back to my car
what just happened? just when I think my self esteem couldn't get any worse
>>
>>39373449

Why didn't you just say "No" when she asked?
>>
>>39373482
Because the story posted in OP never happened
>>
>>39373482
no idea, not the best at thinking in the moment...
I kind of thought that yeah maybe we could have a conversation and laugh or some shit
idk, wish I had of kept silent, but then I would regret keeping silent... I cant do anything fucking right
>>
>>39373514
You should've said you were using it to measure how far from your balls to your asshole
>>
>>39373609
if only I could go back in time and say that, then we would definitely be fucking right now
>>
>>39373449
Well what is your height?
>>
>>39373449
A man's height is nothing to be embarrassed about and no woman is in a position to tell you otherwise.
>>
>>39373801
5'7
so the dumb bimbo was wrong
>>
>>39374046
no.. see that's using logic.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.