[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE good reason you couldn't get a perfectly sweet,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: 171258795.jpg (113KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
171258795.jpg
113KB, 338x507px
Give me ONE good reason you couldn't get a perfectly sweet, average looking girl. JUST ONE.

You can't, can you?
>>
>>39372708
I literally cant find any.
>>
23 yo and bald
>>
I am not Chad ori
>>
I was a pussy in highschool, no girls in the military, not interested in Tinder thots
>>
im a 2 looks wise, that woman pictured wouldnt even speak to me in a social place, or ever reply to me off a hookup site
>>
File: nVsy1pr.jpg (391KB, 960x1864px) Image search: [Google]
nVsy1pr.jpg
391KB, 960x1864px
>>39372708
The avg looking ones think they're 12/10 and act like you need to be a CEO to date them...or 9 inches.
>>
>>39372708
Literal autism
origanorino
>>
>>39372708
My autism prevents me from having any amount of conversation with girls, even average-looking ones. I literally cannot speak when I try.
>>
>>39372708
>overweight
>skeletal
>acne
>ugly face
>bad teeth
>manlet
>tiny pen0r
>full blown aspergers, aspergers so bad you're oblivious to having aspergers
>manchild
>weeb who thinks life is anime and everywhere is japan
>wont settle for less than a 10/10
>sabotages any respect a woman might have been able to hold for him
>furry/brony
these are all the reasons anybody here has why they can't get any sort of grill
>>
I dont know how to be social. normie family describes me as a 'robot' 'cyborg' 'alien' i have poor social skills because im unattractive and compensate for my low value by the usual the usual modes of escapism; vidya and this cesspit.
>>
TFW no average GF with a quirky sense of humor
>>
>>39372708
>I never bother going out of my way to get a girl
>all girls I meet are either brain dead normies or annoying SJW's
>ugly on the inside and outside so there is no advantage to get with me
>>
File: pickles.jpg (49KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
pickles.jpg
49KB, 512x384px
severely overweight, incredibly boring, all my hobbies are extremely niche but I dont know enough to talk about them at length so I just look like an ass and I live in the middle of hicksville. There is more but I think this explains it sufficiently
>>
I am human garbage
>>
>>39372708
i could and that is exactly why i dont want to
i dont want to settle for some average bitch
i would rather try to get a hot bitch and fail then be miserable with an average bitch
>>
My face doesn't cut it.
Oh and they all happen to have boyfriends.
>>
>>39372708
None of you can land an average girl because you never try to get an average girl. All of you want Stacey.
>>
File: 78988798897.jpg (19KB, 404x412px) Image search: [Google]
78988798897.jpg
19KB, 404x412px
Even the average girls don't like me, doofus.
>>
>sweet, average looking girls want Chad
>I am not Chad

Simple as that, isn't it?
>>
>>39372708

>theyre fucked in the head from being around stacies all throughout school
>only wants chads just like stacy
>>
>be me, 24 year old khhv
>have 48 year old unhappy married woman take all my firsts
>have her wind up obssesed over me and, being too beta to say no, let it happen
>be in affair with sweet, obssesive 48 year old
>be uncertain of the nature of happiness: Is happiness being at peace with what you have right now? Am I lacking in gratitude torwards the only person who's ever shown me full love? Does she really love me or is it infatuation/hornyness? What is love? Is happiness more important? If I'm unsure about this now, is ending it the right thing to do? But she's so alone and unloved, is she just using me and I'm too much of a pushover? Am I egotistical for thinking I can do better? Is ending it now the best/kindest thing to do? I don't want to hurt, she tells me she loves all the time, am I being manipulated? She's just lonely. She's sinking her claws into you subconciously. GETOUT!
>>
>don't even know if I want to do anything with women
>just generally don't think about them since I never see them
>>
>>39372708
They dont want me. What more is there to say.

>>39373559
Thats bullshit and you know it. Top tier stacies are even intimidating to normies. Its the average girls who get the most guys asking em out.
>>
>>39373768
Guys who lack experience always dream of the perfect Stacey gf. They turn down average girls more than normalfags.
>>
File: 15024143925533.jpg (33KB, 184x193px) Image search: [Google]
15024143925533.jpg
33KB, 184x193px
>>39372708
I have no clue how to get a girl to seriously consider me as a romantic partner, also I'm like a 5.5/10
>>
>>39373849
>Guys who lack experience always dream of the perfect Stacey gf. They turn down average girls more than normalfags.
bullshit. average girls get all the dick. everybody wants the approachable average girl who isn't likely to be a total cunt.
>>
>>39372708
With average girls I have like a 50% success rate for hu's and my chances increases the uglier she is. I don't know why, I guess it's because I think I'm better than them and they aren't socially inept to catch my splerg because they are too caught up in their own; more room for error kinda thing.

But when I start dealing with 7/10 and up, I lose all hope and abort mission every time because love isn't real and why would any girl in the right mind want a loser beta like me?
>>
>>39373119
Tfw when manlet and tiny pen0r
>>
File: 1st of his Name.jpg (49KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1st of his Name.jpg
49KB, 479x720px
>>39373712

PLEASE expand on this anon.

This seems fucking real. Or else, you're just good at lying. Either way. Tell us the story.
>>
File: immortals_aresrampage.jpg (228KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
immortals_aresrampage.jpg
228KB, 640x360px
>>39373981

One thing that r9k doesn't talk about because it makes the world a little more confusing is that women can have a weird amount of loyalty and blindness to your faults if they fall for you first.

I've had girls, usually younger so that they can't immediately tell how much of a loser I am, keep on liking me for ages even after I sperge consistently, coz their brain just doesn't update the image of you they first fell for.

It makes everything more painful, because its sympathetic, and makes them harder to push away.

Timothy Treadwell's girlfriend didn't want to go camping in bear country with him in Alaska, but she went anyway, and when he got attacked by a bear, she stayed with him and hit it with a frying pan until it killed her.

Women are still the sluts we see on Tinder and in the divorce courts, but there is something else in them, too. It makes it harder on us robots to know that, though, because a shiftless selfish slut with no loyalty is easier to hate.

It takes willpower to see someone for what they really are, and if its still not good enough, to keep hating them for it.

I'm not saying you shouldn't, though, coz I haven't properly decided, either way.
>>
>>39372708
I've been turned down by 16 different girls, some of them weren't sweet and many below average. I'm not sure what my reason is, but there has to be at least one.
>>
>>39374772
Wisdom right here. There's a peace that comes when one stops trying to understand girls and just accepts their lack of logic. You can appreciate them when they act like people, but don't resent them when they act like retards. I'm not discrediting the general opinion on this board, just saying we have better things to do than waste our lives away orbiting them.
>>
>>39374604
Nothing to tell, really. I just don't know what to do. I'm not unhappy, but I don't know what to feel. I don't want to hurt, but I don't want to lie. Ending it now, it wouldn't be kind. I can heal her a bit more, raise her up a bit more. But maybe I can't because what she wants is purely egotistical and I'm just wasting time. The lies feel nice, and I'm not the type to hold resentment that seeps out indirectly. I don't know. She just wants love, but I worry she's obssessed, dependant. She's the only one that can change that. I also feel my ego coming out too, trade her in for something better.

Heh, it's funny. I wasted so much time hating my virginity. And this is what I swapped it for. I didn't have headaches when I was a virgin. Should have just been happy then. Maybe I should just be happy now.
>>
File: hound-sansa.jpg (85KB, 634x300px) Image search: [Google]
hound-sansa.jpg
85KB, 634x300px
>>39375539

Have you considered that men and women have different ways of being attracted to one another?

If you are a powerful guy in your prime and you meet a young innocent qt, you're mode of attraction is going to be protective and paternalistic. This is the male ideal.
Likewise the female ideal is to be so desirable that a powerful male wants to protect and provide for them.
But if you are young but non-dominant you may find yourself attracted to the mommy-type older woman, and likewise, a woman who no longer feels qt can form an attraction for a guy that is instead based on feelings of protection and a response to their innate innocence.
Its role reversal. Its not common, but neither is it uncommon, especially considered how hard our culture discourages it.

If you can see her attraction to you this way, and your attraction to her, then maybe you can start to believe in it as a legitimate bond, instead of something fake and confusing.
>>
Those women, like all types of women, see me as subhuman. That's my one good reason. The only redeeming value my self improvement has had is that I feel like a better version of myself, and I feel like I can understand God better now.
>>
>>39372708
I'm not trying to get one because I do not know what to do with her and tactile contact feels like burns to me.
>>
>>39372708

That's honestly what I think we all want.

I see very little evidence on here after a long time lurking that 'hotness' plays any part in a robot's selection criteria.

Maybe that's coz they know its something they'll never get, and maybe that's because there is this thing called a 'normal' relationship, that's based on mutual affection and companionship rather than absolute Eugenic darwinism.

Either way, robots want a basic girl who likes them and their hobbies.

But we can't get one until we have the basic tools for self respect:
>Financial Independence
>Baseline social skills
>A plan for progress in life
>Good lifestyle habits (including dress, schedule, hygiene)
>A life other people would want to be a part of (ie you have friends and interests and can offer a bit of happiness and energy)

At that point it just becomes a matter of meeting enough people within a standard deviation of your own physical attractiveness that eventually you click with one of them.
Its the getting a real life bit that we struggle with. We're not rejecting average girls, we just aren't ready for them yet.
But if they fuck Chad while we're sorting it out then we'll just date someone younger or go without. So they better fucking watch themselves desu.
>>
>>39372708
>sweet
>girl
pick one
>>
Fat, socially awkward and original
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.