[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow I am buying pic related. Do any robots have experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: prostate-play3[1].jpg (73KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
prostate-play3[1].jpg
73KB, 571x800px
Tomorrow I am buying pic related. Do any robots have experience with this toy or prostate toys in general?

More about my situation if anyone is interested:
>internet gf forcing me to do this
>haven't came in 6 days
>edging multiple times a day, 2h+ before bed
>going to be wearing some sort of cock bondage when i go out to buy it
>wont be allowed to touch my cock after buying toy
>will be forced to orgasm hands-free or not at all

Fall for the edging meme anons, it's worth it.
>>
Does no one know this original feel?
>>
So.... Just doing this by your self? Do you have a girl locking it up? Are you imagining futa girls owning you or strap on girls or something? What is the benefit of a cage by the way? Not against, just curious from somebody doing it.
>>
Kys you leftist cuck
>>
>>39372290
Is your internet girlfriend a man?
Also a girl forcing you to assplay is the only acceptable assplay. But getting internet dimmed is pretty low tier. Post some email or txt message caps
>>
File: IMG_0664.jpg (40KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.jpg
40KB, 500x421px
>>39372290
That's sort of a weird shape for a prostate probe. Does it fit like this one?
>>
File: IMG_0665.jpg (73KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0665.jpg
73KB, 1001x1001px
This oldie is the best shape for pure prostate milking, just pull on the handle to apply pressure
>>
>>39372481
>So.... Just doing this by your self
no, read the post

>What is the benefit of a cage by the way?
I am not caged.

>>39372543
okay

>>39372721
No she isnt. I've been talking to her for 6+ months, audio/video chatted her a ton, gotten loads of pictures (specific ones I've asked for, not just [random catfish pic #83]). I would post skype/discord screencaps if she was online so I could ask her if it was okay, but she is asleep atm (multiple timezones away).

>>39372922
I don't know a lot about them. The thing drawing me towards this toy is its relatively low price ($70CAD) and the fact that it vibrates. I'm shopping from a local sexshop that doesnt have a very large selection also.
>>
>>39372290
You're gunna regret that threaded screw-like part near the bottom. Very uncomfortable. I once had a dildo with a "bumpy" tip but all it ended up doing was cheese grating my anus. Rectal bleeding for daaaaaays. I did get a good laugh when I farted out bloody lube, though.
>>
File: yeah nah.jpg (85KB, 609x915px) Image search: [Google]
yeah nah.jpg
85KB, 609x915px
y'know it's often said that christians take sex way too seriously, but honestly fellas; this obsession with the orgasm borders on the pathological

and as to this expensive little toy... well for all the joy it's gonna give you, ya may as well shove it up your arse
>>
>>39373108
they also have this >>39372969 toy they are selling, and >>39372922 this one (I just checked)

Would it be a better idea to go for one of these?
>>
>>39372290
i shouldn't give advice on things i haven't experienced, but i wouldn't mess put things up my arse if i was you, you're just asking for health problems/injuries
>>
>>39373108
>I did get a good laugh when I farted out bloody lube, though.
And people wonder why gays are ostracized
>>
File: 1502863390037.jpg (1MB, 1001x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1502863390037.jpg
1MB, 1001x1500px
>>39372290
>will be forced to orgasm hands-free or not at all
Not at all then.

If you think hfo really exists, it doesn't. I tried countless times with one of these and never achieved it, i've had it for about a year now, just recently i woke the fuck up and just threw it away. It doesn't even feel that good really.. it's literally just a meme unless you're unironically gay or something.
>>
>>39374754
Ive seen/heard of people having hfo, maybe its just you my dude? And even if I wasnt able to cum, is that really so bad?
>>
>>39374936
It just got boring for me, plus it takes the absolute fucking piss to clean up, so much so i regretted it every time i tried, maybe some people can and some people can't, idk. I tried so much i'm adamant that I can't, best of luck to you though as thats what i was going for and looks good if it's actually a thing. Other than that it just doesn't feel like anything other than discomfort really. 10/10 disappointed
>>
>>39374754
>If you think hfo really exists, it doesn't.
>>>/gif/11121176
Are all of the webms in this thread somehow staged, then?
>>
>>39374754
>If you think hfo really exists, it doesn't.
incorrect
>>
>>39374754
Uh, no kiddo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal_emission
>>
File: sweating.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>>39372290
Leave internet gf before it's too late and she controls you completely
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.