[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how about people just generally don't live in this part

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: solution.png (355KB, 1293x715px) Image search: [Google]
solution.png
355KB, 1293x715px
So how about people just generally don't live in this part of the world anymore? What about that?

>Katrina happens
>I observe "huh, people shouldn't build and live there then"
>normies on the internet get all assmad and I get booted from chat rooms for saying so
>twelve years later: derp de derp ta teetly tum ta too

Normies BTFO by logic, weather patterns and steadfast refusal to learn from history, once again.
>>
>>39371785
Isn't it only nogs that live there? You expect too much of them
>>
File: 1503636061814.gif (856KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1503636061814.gif
856KB, 500x281px
>>39371785
I thought I was alone in thinking this. I like you OP
>>
File: 1340902652452.jpg (38KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1340902652452.jpg
38KB, 604x453px
>area keeps flooding and getting hurricanes
>refuse to leave because "what are the odds it'll happen again?!?"
>scientists tell people it's because the climate is changing and it's only going to get worse
>refuse to leave because "climate change is a hoax invented by the Chinese"
>it gets worse
>refuse to evacuate because "it can't be THAT bad right?!?"
>die
will normies ever learn?
>>
>lots of oil
>lots of places to process oil
>barely any angry mooselimbs
Really makes you think
>>
Niggers fail at basic pattern recognition so you can't expect them to move on their own.
We would have to forcibly resettle them and they'd probably chimp out if we did that.
>>
It's actually the whole gulf of Mexico
>>
>>39371785
People are stubborn. Flood land is cheap and they'll live there hoping in the next 50 years nothing major happens. Then when it does they cry about how terrible their life is.
>>
Guess everyone should move away from tornado alley too, huh? And there's an imminent earthquake/tsunami coming for the West Coast, so we may as well shut down all three of those states and move away from there, too.
>>
i live in California for money reasons. i hope to get out before the next Big One.
>>
>>39372000
well no, people just shouldn't live near coasts, especially in this day and age when they're gonna be fucking underwater by the end of the century.
>>
>>39371823
>nogs
>literal news streams of whites and white elderly living there and suffering, be rescued from cars etc
Legit haven't seen a nig yet
>>
>>39372000
Yes, they should.
bloxieowoks
>>
File: EpicEarth-Globespin(2016May29).gif (589KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
EpicEarth-Globespin(2016May29).gif
589KB, 220x220px
So how about people just generally don't live on this thing anymore? What about that?

>Disaster happens
>I observe "huh, people shouldn't build and live there then"
>normies on the internet get all assmad and I get booted from chat rooms for saying so
>twelve years later: derp de derp ta teetly tum ta too

Normies BTFO by logic, weather patterns and steadfast refusal to learn from history, once again.
>>
>>39371904
When will muricans* ever learn
>>
>>39372031
So between now and the next 100000000000009000000000 years
>>
>>39371823
>Isn't it only bogs who live on the gulf coast?
No, dumbass.
>>
File: dualwield.jpg (194KB, 634x841px) Image search: [Google]
dualwield.jpg
194KB, 634x841px
But in the end it's all worth it cuz we've since cloned meat and won't need to fish for awhile except in the rare incident pandemic clone diseases and Goddriven serial poisonings occur. Or the occasional original biomarker farming required when the enemy starts gene testing our biomes to track when we've fled and we haven't figured to populate the waters with cloned animals (only in wartime). Whoo lod.
>>
If you buy property on the East or Gulf coast, it's 100% guaranteed to get hurricaned at some point. Basically the same with earthquakes on the West coast. Just live in the Midwest senpai. Sure we have tornadoes but those are unlikely to directly hit your house and usually cause little damage.
>>
>>39371944
>barely any angry mooselimbs
That's America in general though
>>
>>39371785
>the region gets one bad rainstorm , once every 20 years
>no one should live there guys!
>>
File: 4L_3I9bSVUD.png (291KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_3I9bSVUD.png
291KB, 710x720px
>>39372787
>Move to Midwest
>We just have tornadoes that are unlikely to hit your house
B-but hurricanes are unlikely to hit your house to
>>
>>39371785
I live in California and I am totally going to say I deserve to be killed by an earthquake.

Worth it.
>>
File: 1501207756195.png (415KB, 654x702px) Image search: [Google]
1501207756195.png
415KB, 654x702px
>>39371785
>Tfw live there because I actually want to die

What do you say to THAT faggots?
>>
>>39372965
Ike was like a decade ago, and last year there was severe flooding as well. It's not just hurricanes, the landscape is so flat that water has nowhere to go to do it stays there. Even minor rains can cause flooding in certain areas
>>
They're saying this is an 800 year flood. So hopefully it won't happen for another 800 years.
>>
>>39373236
Good. Anime posters deserve to die
>>
>>39372787
It's true. Tornadoes aren't worth shit. Like half of them are EF0-EF1 shit which is just a scary looking gust of wind. You probably have better odds of winning the lottery than getting your house wrecked in a tornado.
>>
>>39373497
My parents have lived in NJ for 40 years and no natural disaster has affected their house.
>>
File: prepare to be bullied nerds.png (197KB, 842x848px) Image search: [Google]
prepare to be bullied nerds.png
197KB, 842x848px
>Hurricanes happen in America all the time
>Americans still build houses out of wood
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.