[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuddle thread! Last one 404'd Post cute cuddles, stories,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1419146038683.jpg (37KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1419146038683.jpg
37KB, 604x377px
Cuddle thread!

Last one 404'd

Post cute cuddles, stories, qt feels and stuff!
>>
>>39371385
i cuddled with my pillow a lot last night if that counts

agreed bump for qt cuddling pics
>>
>>39371385
I love to cuddle my kitty :3
People smell like shit and are heavy and boney and make your limbs fall asleep
>>
Do you guys go to any cuddle groups?
>>
>>39371494
I never knew cuddle groups were a thing and I suspect they would be disproportionately male and disproportionately filled with unattractive people.
>>
File: 1350865715874.png (103KB, 332x350px) Image search: [Google]
1350865715874.png
103KB, 332x350px
>I don't understand the appeal of these threads. All it does for me is remind me how starved for physical intimacy I am and depresses the shit out of me.
>>
>>39371565
The fuck? I didn't put a meme arrow.
>>
>>39371526
> disproportionately filled with unattractive people.
Yes
>disproportionately male
Not really. They are mostly filled with SJW though.
>>
>>39371526
hell, I'd still do it. sounds adorable.
>>
>>39371385
I posted this one on the last thread, but i was too late

>Be me, your avarege failed normie
>have this one girl
>we marked to meet eachother after my work at this one park near a shoppimg center
>i arived on time time on the spot, but she is allways late
>she has curly long brown hair, light brown eyes, wears glasses and she is 5,6
>she is wearing a blue/green hodie, with jeans.
>she made a bun with her hair and hair fillaments run down near her ears
>she aproches me reading a book, 1984 if i remenber correctly
>when she sees me she opens a big smile
>i hold her tightly and give her a kiss
>she smells like heaven
>we start making our way to the park
>she starts talking about naruto, she loves it, thats the reason i entered this site
>we are holding hands, her hand is small, she grips mine with all her strength as we cross the street
> we make our way throught the park
>its a cold night, the tall trees are covering us from the thin rain
> we head for the nearest bench
>as we sit, i take off my glasses, and i stare into her big eyes
>she makes a joke about how i look stupid with that smile
>i grab her, one hand in the back of her head, the other goes sliding to her thigh
>as we start to make out, she puts her hands aroun me, and tilts her body towards mine
>after a long time, we are both exausted
> she puts her head on my shouder
> my arms are around her, her skin is soft and warm, something almost angelic
> we stare the lake and the reflections of the street on the whater for some time

Hope this counts as cuddling
>>
File: IMG_5798.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5798.gif
2MB, 254x196px
I fucking hate the op of these threads. I can tell it's the same one cause he always types like a faggot. Why can't you make these threads elsewhere? Why do you make them on the board where a large amount of users would kill for romantic intimacy and physical contact. Why
>>
File: 1414645001411.png (20KB, 693x313px) Image search: [Google]
1414645001411.png
20KB, 693x313px
etna levot
>>
>>39371806
It hurts even fucking more when you remember that one girl that you thought wasn`t a roastie being nice to you in eight grade and letting you lay in her lap,as she runs her slender fingers through your hair,and she isn`t even your gf,but she`s nice to you regardless and as a parting gift,TEACHES YOU TO NEVER FUCKING TRUST 3DPD AGAIN. I wish my waifu was real so I could cuddle into her damn it. That`s how I put myself to sleep every night.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.