[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work as dishwasher >find someones tip in the trash (7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 6355360253_30e095425d_b.jpg (228KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
6355360253_30e095425d_b.jpg
228KB, 1024x683px
>work as dishwasher
>find someones tip in the trash (7 dollars)
>give it back to the waitress's immediately
I was too scared I would get caught stealing it or it was a test to see what I would do. Did I do the right thing?
>>
It only $7 you can just work an extra hour wagie.
>>
>>39369445
yes it was a test congrats you get to keep your dishwashing job
>>
are you a dish washer at a nice restaurant?
>>
>>39369445
>Did I do the right thing?
From my morale standpoint, yes.
>>
>>39369445
You did. Managers plant money on the ground and if they see you take it it gives them a reason to fire your ass on the spot
>>
Restaurant work is like a metaphor for life

>chad and stacy get to work as servers, they make the best money for the least amount of work because of their looks and charisma
>lesser tier stacy gets to host
>ugly men, hispanics get to work in the back
>lowest of society does the dishes
>>
>>39369471
Yes, it's not the best but it's never really busy. I enjoy working there. Just mostly get to sit around listen to music.
>>
File: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (78KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg
78KB, 470x595px
>>39369510
One of the owners son is pretty much a robot to. Never asked if he browses r9k but i think he does. Me and him got a normalfag fired a few days ago.
>>
>>39369510
>chad and stacy get to work as servers, they make the best money for the least amount of work because of their looks and charisma
>lesser tier stacy gets to host
I agree with these two
>ugly men, hispanics get to work in the back
I'm white, we live in a rural area so not alot of minorities.
I'd say the cooks are just as bad as the dishwashers.
>>
>>39369475
I just didn't want to get caught. I would have stole it if I knew I would get away with it.
>>
>>39369681
>I'm washing dishes
>cook comes back with bacon pan
>pour the grease into the trash because it will get all over the sides of the sink and its hard to clean.
>look down and see a wad of cash
>think for a second if i should take it to the waitress or pocket it.
>instantly decide to take it back to her because i had just gotten yelled at the day before. Cant afford to lose my job over 7$
>>
>>39369505
I'll remember that. Thanks man!
>>
>>39369701
Well, that's your point of view. To me that would just be dishonest.
>>
true.

origionalllll
>>
>>39369510
Hostess=dumb young slut
Waitress=smart slut/older
Bartender=The chad
Barback=the virgin position
Runner=cyborg
>>
>>39369602
Tell me how right now

Oripie
>>
>>39369982

damn that's pretty accurate. From my experience

chef= coke snorting crazy guy that gave up on life years ago
>>
File: ahegao.jpg (73KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.jpg
73KB, 500x403px
>>39369982
>tfw former hostboi
>>
>>39369986
>plays runescape 2007 every night
>20 y/o virgin
>drinks nearly every night
>says hes going to kill himself
>school shooting jokes
>watches anime
>pedophile jokes
And the list goes on trust me
>>
>>39370008
we had a cook on and off that was heavy into pills and wrote some fucked up poetry.
>>
>>39369982
we dont have a bus boy or anything, we only have a host on fridays, saturdays, and sunday mornings. The waitresses bring back plates cause we are almost never busy.
>>
>>39369663
Nah the cooks actually have skills, anyone can scrub some dishes.
>>
>>39370167
They tried to train me as a cook but I fucking sucked at it.
>>
>>39370127
No, I mean how did you get the normie kid fired. It is pretty easy to tell if someone browses 4chin.
>>
>>39369510

That's really fuckin' true. There's a dude at my job that everyone hates and always shits on and he always fuckin' washes the dishes.

>>39369663

>I'd say the cooks are just as bad as the dishwashers.
Don't hate on the cooks bruh, without me nobody gets any fuckin' tendies.
>>
>>39371244
>his first day of work, he shows up and says "Is today over yet?"
>barely does his end of the night job (moping cleaning bathrooms etc.)
>received several complaints from customers.
but the main boss is too nice to fire anyone so the son told the co-owner to fire him. I also had to mop for the kid one night and i complained about it to co-owner.
>>
>>39371317
>I'd say the cooks are just as bad as the dishwashers.
ehh some of them are pretty good where i work. but we are so understaffed, 75% of the cooks also dishwash.
>>
>>39370127
Sounds like a bro, can I meet him
>>
>>39369510
>>39369663
>>39369982
Daily reminder that tipping your waitress is literally letting Stacy tell you how much money you have to give her

My Facebook feed is always filled with Stacys complaining that they only got tipped 30%. It's the easiest way to identify a server
>>
>>39371974
I dont want him to know i go on here lol sorry anon
>>
File: b60.png (867KB, 950x608px) Image search: [Google]
b60.png
867KB, 950x608px
>>39372047
>waitress comes in bitching and moaning on how someone didn't tip them
>>
>>39369701
It was in the garbage as you said all you had to do was put it in your pocket and if anyone asked about it just say you didn't see anything and if they would of accursed you of taking it you just deny until they prove it, I mean it was just $7 don't be such a pussy next time, if anyone reading this ever finds money in the fucking garbage just take it this should be common sense.
>>
>>39372286
I was thinking finders keepers. But anxiety is a bitch
>>
>>39372343
Understood especially if this is one of your first jobs, but in my work experience most other employees at jobs like this don't really care about what other employees do unless it makes their work harder. Also if your a dishwasher chances are almost everyone you work with is Hispanic and i can guarantee they don't give a shit if you pocket money from the garbage, also try and become friends with the Spanish people you work with cause if you do ever get caught doing some shit like that and stacy and chad gang up on you, your primos got your back. All work places have factions that stick together and help each other out and also to bitch and moan at each other about all the fags you work with.
>>
>>39372539
we only have like 14, 15 workers total. We are all white. We are just really rural.
> It's really funny when a guy has to wrestle a girl and pops a chub.
it is.
> become friends with the Spanish people you work with
I plan on working on a oil rig or somewhere far from home in a few years. I'll keep this noted.
>>
>>39372666
Shit copy paste from another thread. My b

meant to post this one

>especially if this is one of your first jobs
>>
>>39369470
>>39369445
>>39369505

best solution is to just ignore it. let the boss do his stupid game and lose money while you stay stoic. you don't get paid to pick up other people's money.
>>
>>39373373
what if i were to mark the bag and go at night to steal the money when its in the dumpster. There is no cameras so i would get away with it.
>>
>>39373484
sounds like a lot of work for seven dollars my dude
>>
>>39373872
i only live 2 miles away, also i don't have a life so i have plenty of time. Its a nice adrenaline rush.
>>
>work like a slave, washing dishes and cleaning
>find $7 tip
>give it to a slut that doesn't nothing besides carrying plates to tables and picking them up
You are a fucking cuck m8
>>
>>39373970
I was just being careful
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.