[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I deliver pizza. Sometimes people will put silly things in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2416.jpg (335KB, 800x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2416.jpg
335KB, 800x805px
I deliver pizza. Sometimes people will put silly things in the delivery instructions. A lot of 16-22 girls will casually sexually objectify us by putting things like, "Send the cutest boy!" or something like that. I don't like it, but whatever. The drawbacks of living in a patriarchy is that teen girls can be gross leches and get away with it, I just try and do my job.

We don't get to pick what orders we take. So I got stuck with one that said "send your cutest boy".

I do not have very good self esteem.

I once weighed close to 300 pounds, but through diet and a LOT of exercise I've been able to get down to 230.

I was sexually abused when I was 5 years old and have PTSD from it. I've spent my life feeling beyond ugly. Sick and just repellent.

When I made the delivery, the girl made a face at me. Like not just a "Oh darn. A guy who looks about 29 and isn't a star athelete (like some of the guys I work with)." It was a full on, "UGH" face.

She tipped me and I gave her good service and was very polite despite feeling VERY offended to be judged when I'm just trying to do my job and didn't ask for this.

Later that night I find out she actually put "I ordered the cutest delivery boy and didn't get it" as a complaint in our feedback form which can both be seen by literally everyone I work with as well as our corporate office.

So my entire store knows I was called ugly. And because of my self esteem issues...despite KNOWING this girl is a sexist asshole, I have felt like I'm about as attractive as a puss filled tumor all night.

I could call this person up and let her know what her cruelty did to me. I could write all this up in a note and leave it at her door, but all it would do is make ME look crazy because a 19 year old with bad skin and a terrible dress sense called me ugly and made me feel 2 inches tall after trying to sexually objectify me when I'm just trying to do my damn job.
>>
Meh. You should just roll with it. I think it would be funny to get a little costume for orders like that. Make yourself 10x uglier and say "you should see the others guys!"
>>
Look man those girls can be cruel, crueler than also any man. I've seen average looking guys walk past a group of young hotties and they start gagging or saying "omg ewww haha". Its a fucked up world, but just remember to not base your self esteem off what some young retarded thots think of you. You want to talk about low self esteem, when I was in 8th grade a girl that was missing an entire ear (just had a hole there and a bunch of scars on her face) told me to my face I was ugly as fuck. A 300lb black girl said I was fucking ugly and had a big nose like a bird. Shit hurts, you gotta just learn to live with it.
>>
>my entire store knows I was called ugly
Nobody cares, nigga.
>>
>>39369436
>The drawbacks of living in a patriarchy is that teen girls can be gross leches and get away with it, I just try and do my job.

I really, REALLY try to keep my redpill/MRA shit off of r9gag because of the mgtow faggotry here, but you don't live in a patriarchy.

Have you ever explored the "manosphere," anon? You sound halfway between the original definition of "redpilled" before /pol/fags took it from us and cultural gender normiedom. I can't tell.
>>
>>39369436
Literally just copy and paste this exact post with NO CHANGES and print it out and leave it on her doorstep.
>>
Next time you deliver there, piss on their doorstep after you give them the pizza
>>
File: 1208961999.jpg (21KB, 560x286px) Image search: [Google]
1208961999.jpg
21KB, 560x286px
>>39369436
This image provides an appropriate course of action.
>>
File: memestar.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
memestar.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>39369436

you know where she lives, why don't you pull some pranks...
>>
>>39369436
literally me.

originality is the key.
>>
What does it matter if some slag thinks you're ugly? If she's thotty enough to request to see a cute guy she's not stacy enough for some beta to be eating her out while she enjoys pizza. She might be going through stuff or you just met the thotty female equivalent of /r9k/'s failed normie.

Figuratively, fuck her
>>
Call the number she used to order the pizza, and leave a message demanding the prettiest girl in the house. Describe her lewdly.

Do this repeatedly using payphones until the whore understands why what she did was wrong.
>>
Anon you have the fucking address, put that shit on here and /b/ and let 4chan do all the work for you
>>
>>39369436
>made me feel 2 inches tall
My fetish
>>
>>39371182
Motherfucking this. Do it OP, do it faggot.
>>
>>39369436
blartposting will always be great
>>
Anon don't contact her about this. If she's enough of a cunt to be a jerk to you and then make that bitch ass complaint, she will likely complain to your job or some bullshit.
>>
>The drawbacks of living in a patriarchy

W E W L A D

Who else /bluepill/ here?
>>
>>39369958
That's actually a good idea. Except you know she'll take a picture of it and post it to raddit
>>
File: MC Jammies.jpg (326KB, 798x1052px) Image search: [Google]
MC Jammies.jpg
326KB, 798x1052px
>>39371994
>tfw you will never again experience the height of blartposting
>>
>>39369436
Just dox her, retard
>>
File: IMG_6882.jpg (33KB, 283x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6882.jpg
33KB, 283x289px
>>39369958
Do it, OP
Do it
Do it

Great things can come of this
>>
>>39369436
Dude, you already know you're not a male model. Stop letting a teenager's snarky comment get to you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.