[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be robot >move out for uni hoping to improve my social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1444770433937.jpg (70KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1444770433937.jpg
70KB, 618x564px
>be robot
>move out for uni hoping to improve my social skills
>move in with shy and silent girl
>she moves out
>desperately searching new flatmate
>find 19yo Stacy
>she just broke up with her bf
>constantly fucks guys and comes home wasted
>her sister is celebrating her birthday right now at our balcony
>didn't even bother to invite me

Is it okay for me to be upset about this? I feel like this is a highly inappropriate behavior, regardless of me hanging around with them or not.
>>
>>39369415
guys and girls share dorm rooms?
what country is this
>>
>>39369426

This is not a dorm but a private two room flat.
>>
And not WW3 is apparently on its way - what a great way to spend the evening and night.
>>
Never in my life could I have a female roommate I wasn't fucking, it would drive me insane. I think I would end up killing her honestly, especially if she was bringing guys home.
>>
What is inappropriate; you not being "invited" (despite the fact that you live there so you're practically a guest if you want to be one) or her coming home only to sleep and get fucked? Honestly just talk to her about it. She might tell you to fuck off and stuff, but remind yourself that she's just a 19 y.o. child, so if she's not a good roommate overall just ask her to leave or leave yourself.
>>
>>39369415
No.
You're two adults with separate lives.
You have no obligations to invite her and she has no obligations to invite you to any social gatherings.
Unless it causes a problem ofcourse.
Like trashing the apartment in a houseparty she never told you about.
>>
>>39370028

I just find it extremely rude from her SISTER (not my flatmate is celebrating) to celebrate in my flat (yes, its also her sister's flat) without asking me if it's ok or at least telling me she will do it. I had to ask my flatmate about it.
>>
>>39370084
How many people are invited?
>>
>>39370084

because she does not respect you at all, not even as a man. Like its one thing if she doesn't find you attractive, but not even respect as a human being? wow
>>
>>39370105

There were between 5 and 10 people. Considering our flat is tiny it was quite the gathering.
>>
You should be upset that she didn't tell you she was having people over. You should not be upset that you weren't invited to join the party.
>>
>>39370110
>>39370136

Yeah, that's my point. Not to be invited would be okay for me, we aren't spending time together at all. But this was basically an act of her "invading" my private space.

I'll try to confront her about it right now or at the next given chance.
>>
>>39370136
Tis the truth.
>>
>>39370122
You should be upset that your flatmate didn't mention it at all and it would be a courtesy to ask you if it was ok.
>>
>>39370154
Do it right now lol
>>
>>39370195
>>39370163
>>39370162

Just confronted the one celebrating.

She said she's sorry but her sister ensured her it'd be okay to do it. Basically it was an other act of disrespect from my flatmate of which there had been quite a few. She already went to bed but I'll confront her tomorrow.
>>
>>39370277
It's okay only if you're aware it's happening, so you don't feel unconfortable going to the kitchen because 5 poeple suddenly came up from nowhere and you don't know if it would be okay to go out or not; did she press on that, the telling you about it bit?
>>
>>39370277
>>39370363
And make sure to tell her she's not supposed to ask permission or something like that, just inform you.
>>
>>39369415
Would you actually go had she invited you?
>>
>>39370277

>confronts her DURING her celebrating

dude how autistic are you lmao. how fucked in the haed you gotta be to get so upset about this? can't you wait ONE DAY to go to your roommate and say, "yo i didn't mind or anything, but can you let me know ahead of time the next time you invite people over incase im studying or something"

no wonder they didn't invite you
>>
>>39370110
Attraction=female respect

Generally speaking
>>
File: 1491524016931.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491524016931.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
> how fucked in the haed you gotta be to get so upset about this? can't you wait ONE DAY to go to your roommate and say, "yo i didn't mind or anything, but can you let me know ahead of time the next time you invite people over incase im studying or something"

Try to come up with smarter bait next time
>>
>>39370596
Learn to read you fucking idiot, he confronted the one who DID the celebration.
>>
>>39370596
You're a little pussy bitch. If you don't get in people's faces and show them you don't give a fuck, they'll never respect you, especially dumb girls like OP's flatmate.

>yo i didn't mind or anything, but can you let me know ahead of time the next time you invite people over incase im studying or something
Enjoy getting walked on your whole life.
>>
File: dank.jpg (59KB, 510x489px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
59KB, 510x489px
>>39369415
>willingly self-labels as a loser

lol guys why am i so pathetic it's a mystery to me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.