[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished watching Naruto after stopping at episode 300

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: FREN.jpg (103KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
FREN.jpg
103KB, 1000x800px
I just finished watching Naruto after stopping at episode 300 about 2 years ago.
I skipped most of the filler episodes.It was fun, I enjoyed it.
>>
>>39368930
Good for you OP

originals
>>
>>39368930
Naruto was brettt gud. Would have been better without the Kaguya bullshit. Never 5get Madara
>>
>>39368943
thank you friend.
>>39368957
you're not wrong.
>>
>>39368930
did the same 2 weeks ago
i should've stopped at the pain arc, but it wasn't THAT bad
it just suffered the same problem as all long running shounen anime face: the need to up the stakes and the countless transformations
it gets to a point that the power level is so high that your can't feel hype anymore
madara fucked up the whole show, kaguya was only created because kishimoto didn't know how to kill madara in a logic way
kaguya did nothing wrong and i'd pound her ass if given the chance
>>
>half of shippuden is literally the world war arc
>most of world war arc is riding on the coat tails of ultimately untold stories as we have to sit through fight after fight of famed shinobi that are only famous because the author tells us that they are
>rest of shippuuden is long winded exposition about shit that ultimately doesn't matter and is just padding out things that we would be better off not knowing
>naruto's story arc goes from ostracized boy that goes against what the world expected of him to become a skilled ninja and beloved hero until "oh wait naruto is not actually a good shinobi in his own right, just the son of the most famous konoha ninja ever and also the reincarnation of some super ancient superman lol also by the way that part about him being the son of the 4th hokage was supposed to be a big twist i guess even though it was blatantly obvious to anyone who has ever read anything"
>sasuke goes from hating his brother for killing his parents, then loving his brother because his brother killed their parents by order of the third hokage (even though sasuke never questions that itachi still carried out the order and should by all rights still be hated by sasuke if his motivations made sense) to ultimately siding with the guy who caused him all his torment to begin with because he believed in the heart of the cards or something
>sakura just sides on the sidelines, does fuck all and still has the hots for sasuke even though sakura's reasons for doing this are unclear andn he has tried to kill her on multiple occasions
I enjoyed it though.
>>
I stopped right where Orochimaru died. At that point Sasuke had killed Itachi, the village hidden in the rain had just got some exposition for the first time in the series, Jaraiya dies, and milk mounds (can't remember her name) is leading Hokage. Should I continue? Or just watch all of the battles and not know wtf is happening
>>
>>39369421
just do it if you have lots of time to waste.
Look up the filler episodes so you can skip them.
The only reason i finished it was for nostalgic purposes. and shippuden is really good at pandering to nostalgia. and it has some really touching moments here and there after the obito reveal especially
and it gets really comfy at times.
The following episodes to orochimaru's death and the pain arc in particular are a chore, it only picks up the pace at about episode 330 near the end of the Great war arc.
still an average anime at best. the worst part about it is that it's time consuming.
I don't recommend watching the battles since you might end up regretting at some point in case you decide to pick this up again.
I enjoyed it for what it's worth.
>>
>>39368930
Did you downloaded everything and then watched the ones who are not filler?

Because i really wanted a batch or something without the fillers, fuck that shit
>>
File: Lana.jpg (130KB, 736x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Lana.jpg
130KB, 736x1162px
>>39369913
I'm not downloading 500 fucking episodes anon, even without the filler that's way too much.
I just streamed it, I asked what the filler episodes were on /wsr/ and skipped them.
>>
>>39369989
>I just streamed it

Where? Spoonfeed me pls
>>
File: naruto manga.jpg (166KB, 1113x743px) Image search: [Google]
naruto manga.jpg
166KB, 1113x743px
>he watches long running anime for shonen series
I'm reading through it for the first time. I was really into one piece and have been for over 10 years so I thought I should read it now that it's over to "honor" it. I also read all of Bleach this month.
>>
File: Nausicaa.jpg (117KB, 1600x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Nausicaa.jpg
117KB, 1600x1103px
>>39370057
I just looked up some normie streaming site.
here it is. literally google "naruto shippuden english subs"
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Naruto-Shippuuden/
>>39370128
impressive
>>
>>39370128
oh and I while I know that the anime has it's flaws, it should be noted that it has really nice ost and the animation gets really nice at times.
So what I should advise is, read the manga while listening to the ost and watch the really big important fights on jewtube.
>>
>>39370211
yeah I watched all the openings up until where I'm at because I don't want to be spoiled the first and fifth have really good songs

I'd watch more fights but most of them are chipmunk vocal quarter screen cancer now
>>
File: favourite ghibli movie btw.jpg (74KB, 550x406px) Image search: [Google]
favourite ghibli movie btw.jpg
74KB, 550x406px
>>39370259
>openings
this is the last good one. they all go downhill from here.
I couldn't find a higher quality one though, sorry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ei9u5Ljcs
>>
File: gomfy 6.jpg (135KB, 736x910px) Image search: [Google]
gomfy 6.jpg
135KB, 736x910px
>>39370679
found a non butchered version on vimeo.
https://vimeo.com/174436435
>>
>>39369421
Continue. It gets pretty good if you skip the filler. Especially if you are interested in any of the mysteries about Naruto or the other tailed beasts.

>>39370057
I like animepudding.com. They just deleted all of their series and are in the process of reuploading them; so they only have the dub at the moment.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.