[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your """close""" friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1489556446770.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489556446770.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>tfw your """close""" friends don't care that you've disappeared for a more than half of a year
>tfw some people spew shit about how I specifically talked to them about why I went missing and used it to virtue signal and seem nicer to girls, when in reality I never uttered a word to the nigger, nor has he reached out to help me.
>tfw classmates that I don't even know the names of pretend to """""miss""""" me despite them probably never noticing my existence prior to my long absence.
>tfw your own psychology teacher takes a dig at you for missing plenty days of school even though he knew the reason - you'd think out of everyone she'd understand...
>tfw you cry infront of your maths teacher after explaining to her about your situation, she tries to help you but because you're so retarded and depressed you can't leave your house.
>tfw you join back that same math's teacher's class and she basically tells you that I shouldn't be there and she doesn't want me in the class

no one understands
protip: don't open yourself to normies, you'll just end up embarrassing yourself no matter how much they try to deceive you into think that they are able to understand.
>>
>>39368886
*into thinking
>>
well, why are you like that anon? especially at your teachers? you havent learned to be contented to be alone have you? learn it anon. it feels great
>>
>>39368940
just to add,,

dont get me wrong , i still long for companionship but not that much that it cripples me
>>
>>39368940
Does it feel great, anon?
Does it?

>>39368966
Longing for companionship ever
Also, not longing for companionship
>>
File: tQyusMK.png (194KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tQyusMK.png
194KB, 500x361px
>>39368940
>>39368966

I'd like to say that I'm almost content with being alone, not fully though and I'm not sure if that's entirely healthy.
I'm just bitter over the fact that people pretend to like me, and that the people that I thought were friends never really cared for my existence anyways. I guess I just have to learn to stop caring.

Also, those encounters with my teachers were the last I've had with them, after the day I was told that I am not apart of that maths class I basically never came back to school. We were always told to confide with our teachers, it just fucking sucks that she (deservedly, I suppose) said what she did when I came back and tried to try again.
>>
File: 2017-08-02_12:23:06.412.png (410KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-02_12:23:06.412.png
410KB, 1366x768px
>>39368886
It's an important lesson that you've learned anon. Perhaps you now understand that normies just like the feeling of empathy and the reward of helping somebody - they don't like the very process.

The rich will never understand the poor, the normie will never understand the robot. Never forget it. They are NOT your friends. Normies make friends ONLY out of personal interest. We do, too, but we also know that we do.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.