[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not gay but I'd like to feel a dick in my mouth.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 9d5.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
I'm not gay but I'd like to feel a dick in my mouth. I'd like to suck some dude off. I'm not sexually attracted to men or anything, just curious. Does anyone else feel like this?
>>
You aren't gay. You just like penis in your mouth, that's all.
>>
>>39368636
>Does anyone else feel like this?

Apparently dozens of other guys, judging by the sheer volume of married men trolling for anonymous gay blowjobs on craigslist.

I don't think most people necessarily fall under the umbrella of exclusively gay or exclusively straight.
>>
OP here. I don't want to suck dick cus I like men, I just want to know what it's like. I will probably hate it (you know, being straight and all) but I want to cross it off my bucket list.
>>
>>39368636
I'm not a murderer psychopath but I got the urge two take dangerous weapons in torture humans and animals to death in the most violent way
>>
>>39368749

Because eviscerating animals is morally proportionate to consenting dudes sucking each other off? It's astounding the kind of mental gymnastics people will perform to justify their backwoods values.
>>
>>39368916
Im not obsessed about the big bang theory, but every night I watch the same episode 5 times until i can perfectly recite it. And when i sleep i can see Sheldon and hear BAZINGA!

BAZINGA!
Bazinga!
>>
>>39368636
Why not try to find a trap on Grindr? If her feminine penis is feminine its not gay
>>
>>39368636
This was me a year and a half ago.
I have since become a femboy enthusiast who shaves my body hair.
Tread carefully.
>>
Yes, I wanna suck some cock and get a fat load of cum in my slutty mouth, but I'm straight. I'm totally not attracted to me, only their penises. Why can't girls have nice thicc dicks?
>>
>>39368636
I'm not gay but I'd like a burly man in leather shorts to pound my ass until he cums inside me. I'd then like him to make me squat over a wine glass so I could fart my cum out for me to drink.
>>
>>39370849
You can be straight and want to suck on a penis idk why you dont understand this?
>>
I'm not gay and the one time I sucked cock I puked all day. Would not recommend.
>>
This is proof that alcohol and bad habits make you feminine. Xenoestrogens.
>>
>>39370892
Why did you puke? I have yet to puke or gag largest cock I sucked was 8 inches smallest he said 6.8
>>
i'm gay but i don't have cocklust and i don't fantasize about sucking cock. anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>39370937
lol that's the only good part about being gay
>>
>>39370915
>Why did you puke?
Cause I'm not gay. I couldn't remove the after taste. It was fucking disgusting.
>>
>>39370961
I'm straight and I wish I was gay cause girls fucking suck in every aspect other than their bodies.
>>
same here, went to a nudist beach, aww a naked woman and fine, see a naked man, i touch his dick, he jerks me off, i feel so bad i might die
>>
>>39371000
Me too and now I have brainwashed myself to like traps more than women
>>
Yeah I feel like that, but I wouldnt suck a guy tho
I would give a blowie to a futa but desu the closest I can get to that would be sucking a trans
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.