[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so can someone explain to me what the point of living my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
so can someone explain to me what the point of living my life out alone is? I have no friends and haven't had for 10 years now. This makes me almost unlike anybody else. My situation is extremely abnormal. If I tried to make friends they would quickly find out I don't have any and then either pity me or drop me like a hot potato. I can't get a gf because girls don't want to go out with a loner who only has himself in life. That's too boring and weird for them. Not even the ugliest hamplanet would settle for a man with such an empty life.

So why shouldn't I just kill myself?
>>
>>39368398
you're starting with a false premise, and assuming that a life has to have a point. life doesnt have a point or a meaning. its like saying, whats the point of the sun? theres no point to it, its just there. it just exists. thats how you should view your life. stop trying to give it meaning, and just live it.
>>
>>39368658
Correct. Life is what you make of it; if you think that it sucks, the least you can do is to live in spite of this, as a fuck you to all the normans or whatever the fuck.

>>39368398
Here's a really great video for you. It helped through some tough times as well. Good luck robro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35s4-3T5dJY
>>
>>39368658
im pointing out that I have my life is past the point of no return, without a social life, a girl friend I may as well kill myself as those are the only things which create happiness and fulfilment for people
>>
you sure know a lot about how people behave for somebody without any friends, hmm... you're not making it up, are you?
>>
File: Screenshot_82.png (825KB, 557x590px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_82.png
825KB, 557x590px
>>39368398
get a dog anon-kun
>>
>>39368398
Well. You probably want to live if you're asking why you shouldn't go ahead and off yourself. So, there's one reason. Another is, having friends isn't everything. Find another purpose.

Or yanno, blow your brains out. It's not like anybody'll care, if you really are as alone as you say you are.
>>
>>39369020
i used to have friends when i was at school and I know how people are and I know women to

they do not want a weirdo with no life trying to fit in with them, and if they do it will be out of pity

what kind of life do I have left when I have no relationships
>>
>>39369071
Have you watched the fucking video yet? Here's the link again in case you missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35s4-3T5dJY
>>
>>39369270
yeh i watched it, I can't just decide to be happy, it's an emotion you don't have conscious control of in the moment, so i find that fable a bit silly
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.