[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2nd week of college freshman >still no friends >eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1502200993298.jpg (51KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1502200993298.jpg
51KB, 429x429px
>2nd week of college freshman
>still no friends
>eating lunch alone
>>
First two months is where EVERYONE is looking for friends. The dumbest, most mundane topics will get excited reactions from people because everyone is so desperate to make friends. Just make sure to reach out a bit
>>
>>39368375
wow anon, your life is really hard! :(
>>
>>39368375
unless your first time on /r9k/ was 2 weeks ago you must have seen the 'don't fall for the college meme' threads and you said "not me, I'm smart and cool".
you fell for it
>>
good luck with that anon, it won't be easy
>>
>>39368440
WouId you reccomend trade school?
>>
>>39368481
I'd recommend coming to terms with the fact that life is all highschool, and if you weren't part of a group or '''cool''' in highschool then just give up
>>
>>39368375
same here but I haven't tried talking to anyone.
Besides, people already knew each other once I started and they're cliquey.
Have you tried reaching out to someone?
>>
>>39368550
yes I talk to people but I don't know how to reach out after knowing someone for a day. I think they would think I'm weird if I randomly hit someone up 30 min after speaking with them
>>
>>39368532
lrrelevant to my question fren
>>
>>39368375
weird how you can say that here but if you were to walk up to a group of people .. hmm
>>
>>39368652
what are trying to say? Learn English, faggot
>>
>>39368375
I know, anon, I'm all alone too. I ruined my reputation with the people I'm around because I wasn't on meds, and now I binge on drugs occasionally to cope, preventing me from meeting and engaging with new people because I feel hungover and irritable. I wish I could start everything over here because now it would all be fine.

Maybe I'll try again this weekend and avoid binging by myself.
>>
third year still no friends.
>>
>>39368375
I spent 6 years in college and never made a friend not even an acquaintance and I was in an art major where everyone talks to eachother. It doesn't get better.
>>
>>39368767
Try walking up to arandom group of ppl
>>
>>39369170

Can confirm. Second year and I have no one. Even the few people I did manage to talk to and be friends with last year have completely forgotten me. Fucking hell
>>
>>39368375
>3th year of college
>still no friends
>eating lunch alone
>>
Join some student organizations, that is how I made friends.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39368375
This can be too early to predict the friendships of your entire college career.
>>
>>39368375
hahaha what a loser!!
>>
File: DFdihzCXgAAvjq9.jpg (155KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
DFdihzCXgAAvjq9.jpg
155KB, 960x600px
>>39368375

OP, you should get into cars or motorcycles. Contrary to popular belief, people who like that shit are not retarded chads, they're hella nerdy. Literally all of my friends I have met riding motorcycles and doing motorcycle-related shit. You'll never have to worry about being alone because there are so many people you could hang out with at any time.
>>
File: 1499683154836.jpg (101KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499683154836.jpg
101KB, 600x450px
>>39369170
>>39369503
I know this feel anons. We deserve a medal for going 3 years without making any friends.
>>
I made my computer background K-on and a lot of people sitting behind me in my classes laughed at me, but some other friendless weebs recognized how autistic I was and now I've made a neat 6 person group of weirdos. :)
>>
>>39368375
HA HA! >:D

FUCK YOU NIGGER FAGGOT HAAA..
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.